Table of Content
- AIIMS Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh (HP) Recruitment (2020)
- AIIMS Bilaspur official website
- AIIMS Bilaspur staff nurse vacancy
MBBS classes can be started at Bilaspur AIIMS by July 2020. This information was given by CM Jairam Thakur in response to a question asked by Jawalamukhi MLA Ramesh Dhawala in the budget session of Himachal Assembly. CM Jairam Thakur said that according to the memorandum between the Government of India and the National Building Construction Corporation, the construction of AIIMS in district Bilaspur is proposed to be completed by September 2021. The construction work of the academic building is likely to be completed by June 2020 and MBBS classes at this institute can be started by July 2020.
At the same time, in response to a question asked from Rohru MLA Mohan Lav Brakta, it was informed that 367 posts of medical officers are vacant in various health institutes of Himachal. This includes 24 posts in Bilaspur, 3 in Kinnaur, 74 in Shimla, 60 in Kangra, 23 in Chamba, 8 in Hamirpur, 9 in Lahul Spiti, 13 in Solan, 2 in Una, 30 in Kullu, 83 in Mandi, 38 posts in Sirmaur. Are empty.
The one of the most reputed Medical College and Hospitals, AIIMS is an institute of national importance. The first of this hospital was started in the capital of the country in New Delhi,1956.
Now there have been more AIIMS being opened in the country and some of other AIIMS are established at Rishikesh, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Guntur, Raipur and Jodhpur.
There are many more branches of the hospital which are being established across the country and are already in construction phase. These hospitals will be opened for public soon and the patients can take the benefits of world class medical facility at their nearest location.
AIIMS Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh
One of the AIIMs is currently now being constructed in Bilaspur district of beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh. The hospital is being constructed under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) which is being built at a cost of Rs 1351 crores. The foundation of the hospital was being laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Oct 2, 2017. It will take around 4 years to complete the construction of the hospital.
The construction of the hospital will benefit the people of state and it will also increase the tourist inflow as the state was lacking a world class hospital. Tourist had to rush to PGI Chandigarh, in case there was an emergency but now they can relax and have the best medical facilities in the state of Himachal Pradesh itself.
The OPD ( Outpatient Department) of the institution is almost completed and it might be opened by the end of year 2020. The full hospital construction is going to be completed by 2022 but as construction is at full swing, it may get completed by the year 2021.
AIIMS Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh Informations
|Address||Changar Palasiyan, Himachal Pradesh 174001|
AIIMS Bilaspur HP Address
The AIIMS bilaspur is located at Changar Palasiyan, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh 174001.
AIIMS Bilaspur Facilities and Features:
These are the facilities and the features of one of the best medical institutes of the country which is being set up in the state of Himachal Pradesh:
- The hospital is being built on 205 acres of land.
- It will incorporate a medical college which will intake around 100 students for the course of MBBS.
- There will also be a nursing college which will train 60 nursing students in the course of B.Sc Nursing.
- There will be a total of 20 Specialty Departments and include 15 Operation theatres.
- The hospital will also host AYUSH facilities with 30 beds for this.
- The hospital will have a total of 750 beds and also a trauma centers.
AIIMS Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh (HP) Recruitment 2020
Closing Date for Online of Application: 25 January 2020
All India Institute of Medical Science, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh Professors and other Vacancy Details
Professor: 33 Posts
Additional Professor: 26 Posts
Associate Professor: 39 Posts
Assistant Professor: 85 Posts
|Notification||AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 183 Professors and Other Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 25, 2020|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate|
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
AIIMS Bilaspur Official Website
Informations Will be updated Soon…..
AIIMS Bilaspur staff nurse vacancy
Nurses provide medical and nursing care to patients in hospital, at home or in other settings who suffer from chronic or acute physical or severe ill health.
What does the nurse do?
Nurses work as part of a team of professionals and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers and therapists.
Typical duties of the job include:
- Assessing and planning nursing care needs
- Providing care before and after operations
- Monitoring and administration of drug and intravenous infections
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperature and blood pressure
- Writing records
- Guide of Junior Employees
- Holding of Workload
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- Giving tuition to student nurses
- The 24-hour shift may require work.
When applying for nursing training, any experience of caring or working with people (such as in a care home or hospice) can be helpful.
Key skills for nurses
- Good health and fitness4
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observation Skills
- Ability to use initiatives
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressing situations
- Good Verbal and written communication skills