Table of Content
- How to Buy FASTag with Airtel Payments Bank?
- What are the documents needed to apply for Airtel Payments FASTag?
- Airtel Payment Bank Fastag Benefits
- How to Buy Airtel Payments FASTag?
- What are the Airtel FASTag Fees and Charges?
- How can an Airtel FASTag Recharge be done?
- What is Airtel FASTag Delivery Time?
- How can you Check Airtel FASTag Status?
- How I Change my Mobile Number in Airtel Fastag?
- Airtel Payment Bank Fastag Customer Care Toll Free Number
How to Buy FASTag with Airtel Payments Bank?
Every other bank is issuing FASTag therefore Airtel Payments Bank has also been approved by IHMCL to issue the FASTag for the vehicles as it has been made mandatory throughout the country with effect from 15 December 2019.
The Airtel Payments Bank is giving a cashback of Rs 50 if you buy the tag from them which will help you during your journeys across national highways as the toll will be automatically deducted when you pass your four wheeler through ETC lanes on toll plaza.
The FASTag is a project incorporated by National Payments Corporation of India on the guidelines being received by NHAI and IHMCL that is Indian Highways Management Company Limited.
You can buy FASTag from myairtel app, Airtel Payments bank internet banking or reach out to our Customer Care number – 400 or 8800688006, to know about the process and documents required.
What are the documents needed to apply for Airtel Payments FASTag?
You need to have active Airtel Payments Bank Savings Account or Wallet to apply for FASTAG. You need to submit the following details:-
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Vehicle Registration number
Airtel Payment Bank Fastag Benefits
- Save Fuel & Time with FASTag
- Prepaid Toll Pass
- Manage FASTag option
- SMS alerts for transactions
- Online Recharge FASTag
How to Buy Airtel Payments FASTag?
It’s really convenient as you can buy FASTag from Airtel Payments Bank at your comfort or while you are on the move. You need to follow the below mentioned steps if you are interested in FASTag from Airtel:
Download the “Airtel Thanks” app which is available on the android platform by visiting the Google Play Store.
- Register on Airtel Payments Bank and login with your credentials which are your username and password.
- Visit the homepage of the app and you need to click on the banner of Airtel Payments FASTag situated on the rewards section of the app.
- Fill all the required details and details of the vehicle.
- Upload the documents related to your vehicle which will have Registration Certificate of the vehicle and personal documents including valid ID proof which can be driving license, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
- After that verify your details and do the payment which will be according to the type of the vehicle and your buying process is complete.
- You are entitled to Rs 50 cashback which will be credited in your Airtel wallet one 48 hours are completed after your payment.
- FASTag will be delivered to your mentioned address within 6-8 working days after applying for FASTag.
What are the Airtel FASTag Fees and Charges?
The Airtel FASTag Fees and Charges will include the following charges
- Tag Issuing Charges: Tag issuance charges are Rs 100 which include all applicable taxes.
- Security Deposit: This amount is calculated on the basis of type of vehicle which are 4,5,6,7,12, 15, 16.
- Threshold Amount: This amount is required for the activation of the tag.
These charges can change anytime. The full charges which will be levied on the consumer can be seen in the table given below:
Airtel Payment Bank Fastag Fees and Charges
The charges applicable on Airtel Payments Bank Tag are as follows:
|Tag Joining Fee (One-time Fee)||100/- ( including all applicable taxes)|
|Tag Re-issuance Fee (One-time Fee)||100/- ( including all applicable taxes)|
Airtel Payment Bank Fastag One-time Security Deposit Amount
|Vehicle Class||Tag Colors||Description||Security Deposit (in Rs.)||Threshold Amount (in Rs.)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van / Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200||150|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||300||140|
|6||Bus– 3 axle||400||300|
|6||Truck – 3 axle||500||300|
|7||Bus 2 axle / Mini bus, Truck 2 axle||400||300|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer, Truck 4, 5 & 6 -axle||500||300|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||500||300|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||500||300|
How can an Airtel FASTag Recharge be done?
Airtel FASTag can be recharged through debit card, credit card, netbanking and UPI. When you recharge your Airtel Payments Bank wallet with the money, the amount of money is reserved for your FASTag account.
What is Airtel FASTag Delivery Time?
Airtel FASTag is usually delivered in 6-8 working days. But somehow if there is a lot of applications for FASTag it can also take about 21 days to deliver your FASTag to your given address while registering for FASTag.
How can you Check Airtel FASTag Status?
Airtel FASTag status can be checked by logging into your Airtel Payments app. After that you will have to click on Airtel FASTag banner in the app where you will be shown on the status of your FASTag where it has reached or whether it has been dispatched from the warehouse or not.
How I Change my Mobile Number in Airtel Fastag?
You cannot directly change the registered mobile number in the Airtel FASTag. As your account is linked your Airtel Payments Bank wallet. Follow the below mentioned steps to change the mobile number in Airtel FASTag:
- You need to visit your nearby Airtel Payments Bank.
- Ask for the KYC Details Change Form from the banking executive for changing of registered mobile number.
- Fill up the KYC details form. Tick the option of changing registered mobile number and enter the new mobile number in the form.
- Submit the form along with the valid ID proof.
- After the form is submitted to banking executive, he will verify your all details and give the acknowledgement for the request of changing mobile number.
- After the process of validation is completed your new mobile number will be updated in Airtel Payment Bank.
- After the mobile number is updated, you will receive the notification of updating your mobile number on your new mobile number through SMS or you will get an email on your registered email address about changing of your mobile number.
Airtel Payment Bank Fastag Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Customer Care Helpline No :400
IHMCL Helpline Number
- Helpline number 1033 for addressing FASTAG complaints at toll plaza level