Once activated, Fastag is very simple and easy to use and can be easily installed on the glass in front of your four-wheeled vehicle. Fastag works like a prepaid account which is based on Radio Frequency Identification technology i.e RFID. You can add money into this Fastg account through bank transfer or through recharge. The money will be deducted automatically from your Fastag account when your vehicle crosses the Toll Plaza.
The vehicles enabled with Fastag will have no need to stop at the toll plazas for the payment of toll tax. The toll fees will be immediately deducted from your Fastag account when your vehicle passes through the toll plaza gate. It will overcome the problem of traffic at the toll plazas. In addition to avoiding the problem of waiting in the queues in the toll plazas, the Fastag users are also provided some discounts and offers. You can apply online for Fastag through many banks and Andhra bank is one of them. Below we are explaining everything about how to create Fastag using Andhra Bank, how to recharge it etc.
Documents for Making FastTag through Andhra Bank:
You need to have the following documents while making Fastag through Andhra Bank.
- Registration Certificate of your Vehicle
- Passport size photo of the owner of Vehicle
- Domicile certificate of the Vehicle owner
- Or any other document in which the address of the vehicle owner is mentioned.
For Personal vehicles:-
For making the Fastag through Andhra bank, one may require following documents in addition to the above-mentioned documents:
How to Apply Fastag Online through Andhra Bank:
Any vehicle owner having an account with a bank that is in the list mentioned below in the table can apply for a new Fastag through his account. Here are the steps to apply for the Fastag through Andhra bank.
- Open the website of the bank in which you have your bank account (Eg. In this case Open website of Andhra bank)
- Now click on the ‘Fastag Online Application Form’
- Upon clicking the application form, you have to enter the information like your parent’s name, Address, Aadhar Card number, Mobile number, etc.
- Enter KYC document information like Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter Card, Aadhar Card.
- After that enter the registration Certificate number.
- Now you have to upload the scan copy of the required documents along with the photo of the Vehicle owner.
- Click on the Submit button after filling all the information carefully.
- After completing all the above steps, the Fastag Form will appear on your screen which you can download easily for later use.
How to recharge Fastag?
If you want information about where to get the Fastag, then we want to let you know that you can buy Fastag from any Point of Sale (POS) or from any official participating bank like Andhra Bank. Once you get Fastag after completing all the process of registration, you have to recharge this prepaid card, which you can recharge ranging from Rs. 100 to Rs. 100 Lakh.
There are many simples ways of recharging your fastag and these are:
- Using an account through your credit card debit card or RTGS
- Or using Netbanking of your bank like Andhra Bank.
Fastag can be recharged from the POS and as Andhra Bank is one of the Point of Sale (POS), so you can easily recharge your Fastag either by visiting your nearby Andhra bank branch or through their website. Apart from Andhra Bank, other Point of Sale can be found by visiting the official website of State Highways Authority of India. Like many other banks, Andhra bank may also offer your cashback while recharging your Fastag account.
Steps to Recharge Fastag through Andhra Bank:
As it is possible to recharge the FASTag account online through the web portal of the issuing agency, similarly it is recharged through the Andhra bank website. As mentioned above, the Fastag account can be recharged online through debit, credit card, RTGS, NEFT, or net banking. While recharging online, some transaction processing fees will be deducted along with the charging amount.
- Login to Internet Banking of your Andhra bank account.
- After entering your Customer id and password you will receive an OTP on your mobile number
- Enter the OTP and you will be login into the interbank of Andhra bank.
- Click on the Fastag Recharge Option.
- Select the type of payment.
- Now enter the amount of recharge.
- Now you have to click on Pay Now.
- After making the necessary payments your Fastag account recharge will be done.
Andhra Bank Fastag Customer Care Number:
If you are facing any issues or have any queries related to the Fastag, then Andhra bank Customer care service is there for you to provide round the clock help. You can call their toll free phone number to get in touch with the customer support team and get answers to your problems related to Fastag.
Andhra Bank Customer Care number is: 1800 425 1515
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car