Table of Content
- How to Buy Bank of Baroda FASTag?
- Bank of Baroda Fastag Benefits
- What are the documents needed to apply for a new Baroda FASTag?
- How to Register for Bank of Baroda Fastag?
- What are the Bank of Baroda FASTag Charges?
- Bank of Baroda FASTag Customer Login
- How can I Recharge my Bank of Baroda FASTag?
- Bank of Baroda Fastag Customer Care
- Bank Of Baroda Fastag Application Form Pdf
How to Buy Bank of Baroda FASTag?
The Bank of Baroda is issuing the prepaid RFID based tags as a program of National Electronic Toll Collection which have been provided by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) following the guidelines given by NHAI and IHMCL. The FASTag is simple & reusable tag which will get affixed on the front windscreen of your four wheeler. The payment of the toll will be deducted from prepaid account that is being maintained at the Bank of Baroda end when you will pass through any ETC lanes on toll plazas.
Bank of Baroda Fastag Benefits
- Convenience of cashless payment.
- Near non-stop motion & reduced commute time.
- Cashback of 2.5% for FY – 2019-20
- Online recharge available through card, Internet Banking & UPI.
What are the documents needed to apply for a new Baroda FASTag?
You need to submit the following documents along with the application for Baroda FASTag:
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner.
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner:
- Driving License
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
|Regd. Companies||Multinational Co.||Partnership Firms||Proprietary Firms|
|Certificate of Incorporation||Certificate of Incorporation / Commencement of business certificate / permission letter from the relevant authority (like RBI, ROC, etc).||Partnership deed or registration certificate of the firm||PAN Card of Proprietor|
|List of Directors with addresses||List of Directors with addresses||Name and Address of Partners||Shop Act or other Firm Proof|
|PAN Card of the corporate||PAN Card of the corporate||PAN Card of the corporate||Address Proof of the Proprietor|
|Photo Id of signing authority||Photo Id of signing authority||Photo Id of signing authority|
|Address Proof of the Organisation||Address Proof of the Organisation||Address Proof of the Organisation|
|Board Resolution/ Letter signed by Director authorizing a person to transact on behalf of the company||Board Resolution/ Letter signed by Director authorizing a person to transact on behalf of the company|
How to Register for Bank of Baroda Fastag?
A FASTag from Bank of Baroda can be bought by filling an application form which is available on the fastag portal of Bank of Baroda. You can go through the following steps to get bank of baroda FASTag registration.
- Visit the Bank of Baroda FASTag portal.
- Click on “Apply Now” button to proceed to the online application form.
- Fill in all the details i the form. You can select in the form which type of FASTag account you are applying for which can be individual and corporate.
- After filling in the first form, you will move to contact form where you will enter your contact details which will include your phone number and the address on which you want to receive Bank of Baroda FASTag.
- After entering details you need to enter GST details if you have any.
- Next step is to add the vehicles for which you are applying the FASTag account in Bank of Baroda.
- After that your online form is completed and the next step is going to the nearest point of sale location of the bank along with all the required documents so that the process of creation of FASTag account with Bank of Baroda is completed.
What are the Bank of Baroda FASTag Charges?
Bank of Baroda FASTag charges include the tag joining fee which is Rs 84.74, a refundable tag deposit as a security deposit which is calculated on the basis of vehicle class and a threshold amount which is recharge amount required for the tag activation. You can check out Bank of Baroda FASTag charges in the table given below:
Bank of Baroda Fastag Charges
Baroda FASTag has a onetime Fee of Rs.84.74 + Goods & Service (GST) tax. The refundable security deposit depends on the vehicle type.
Charges applicable on Baroda FASTag:
|Tag joining fee*||84.74|
One – time Tag Deposit amount (Refundable):
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (Rs.)||Threshold Amount (Rs.)|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||300.00||140.00|
|10||Truck 2 – axle||400.00||300.00|
|11||Truck 3 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|12||Truck 4 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|13||Truck 5 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|14||Truck 6 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|15||Truck Multi axle ( 7 and above)||500.00||300.00|
|16||Earth Moving Machinery||500.00||300.00|
|17||Heavy Construction machinery||500.00||300.00|
|20||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200.00||100.00|
- *Goods & Service tax (GST) will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicable rates.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used. Charges mentioned above are subject to change.
- The above mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to you at the time of Baroda FASTag account closure.
Bank of Baroda FASTag Customer Login
Bank of Baroda FASTag Customer will be provided the UserID and a password through which a customer can login to his FASTag account and see all the details related to his account. After the login is done by the customer, he can view all the transactions which
have been done through his FASTag account while passing through the toll plaza. You can also recharge your Fastag through Bank of Baroda FASTag Customer login.
How can I Recharge my Bank of Baroda FASTag?
It’s really easy to recharge your FASTag account of Bank of Baroda. You can go to Bank of Baroda FASTag customer login. After that you can load your account with the money to refill your tag account which can be done through Debit/Credit cards or netbanking.
Your FASTag account can be also recharged with the help of UPI. You need to recharge with the following address: netc.VRN@barodampay or netc.chassisno@barodampay. After you recharge your Bank of Baroda account balance is immediately available for your use at all the toll plazas which are under NETC.
Bank of Baroda Fastag Customer Care
For any queries, or support please call our Contact Center. Toll free – 1800 103 4568 MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL helpline number for addressing FASTAG complaints at toll plaza level: 1033
Bank Of Baroda Fastag Application Form Pdf
Click here to download Application Form.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car