Table of Content
- How to Buy Bank of Baroda FASTag?
- Bank of Baroda Fastag Benefits
- What are the documents needed to apply for a new Baroda FASTag?
- How to Register for Bank of Baroda Fastag?
- What are the Bank of Baroda FASTag Charges?
- Bank of Baroda FASTag Customer Login
- How can I Recharge my Bank of Baroda FASTag?
- Bank of Baroda Fastag Customer Care
- Bank Of Baroda Fastag Application Form Pdf
How to Buy Bank of Baroda FASTag?
The Bank of Baroda is issuing the prepaid RFID based tags as a program of National Electronic Toll Collection which has been provided by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) following the guidelines given by NHAI and IHMCL. The FASTag is a simple & reusable tag that will get affixed on the front windscreen of your four-wheeler. The payment of the toll will be deducted from the prepaid account that is being maintained at the Bank of Baroda end when you will pass through any ETC lanes on toll plazas.
Bank of Baroda Fastag Benefits
- The convenience of cashless payment.
- Near non-stop motion & reduced commute time.
- Cashback of 2.5% for FY – 2019-20
- Online recharge available through the card, Internet Banking & UPI.
What are the documents needed to apply for a new Baroda ( BOB) FASTag?
You need to submit the following documents along with the application for Baroda FASTag:
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner.
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner:
Document Required for Individual Customers
- Driving License
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
Document Required for Corporate Customers
|Regd. Companies||Multinational Co.||Partnership Firms||Proprietary Firms|
|Certificate of Incorporation||Certificate of Incorporation / Commencement of business certificate/permission letter from the relevant authority (like RBI, ROC, etc).||Partnership deed or registration certificate of the firm||PAN Card of Proprietor|
|List of Directors with addresses||List of Directors with addresses||Name and Address of Partners||Shop Act or other Firm Proof|
|PAN Card of the corporate||PAN Card of the corporate||PAN Card of the corporate||Address Proof of the Proprietor|
|Photo Id of signing authority||Photo Id of signing authority||Photo Id of signing authority|
|Address Proof of the Organisation||Address Proof of the Organisation||Address Proof of the Organisation|
|Board Resolution/ Letter signed by Director authorizing a person to transact on behalf of the company||Board Resolution/ Letter signed by Director authorizing a person to transact on behalf of the company|
How to Register for Bank of Baroda ( BOB) Fastag?
A FASTag from Bank of Baroda can be bought by filling an application form which is available on the fastag portal of Bank of Baroda. You can go through the following steps to get bank of Baroda FASTag registration.
- Visit the Bank of Baroda FASTag portal.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to proceed to the online application form.
- Fill in all the details I the form. You can select in the form which type of FASTag account you are applying for which can be individual and corporate.
- After filling in the first form, you will move to contact form where you will enter your contact details which will include your phone number and the address on which you want to receive Bank of Baroda FASTag.
- After entering details you need to enter GST details if you have any.
- The next step is to add the vehicles for which you are applying the FASTag account in Bank of Baroda.
- After that, your online form is completed and the next step is going to the nearest point of sale location of the bank along with all the required documents so that the process of creation of the FASTag account with Bank of Baroda is completed.
What are the Bank of Baroda (BOB) FASTag Charges?
Bank of Baroda FASTag charges includes the tag joining fee which is Rs 84.74, a refundable tag deposit as a security deposit which is calculated on the basis of vehicle class and a threshold amount which is recharge amount required for the tag activation. You can check out Bank of Baroda FASTag charges in the table given below:
Bank of Baroda ( BOB) Fastag Charges
Baroda FASTag has an onetime Fee of Rs.84.74 + Goods & Service (GST) tax. The refundable security deposit depends on the vehicle type.
Charges applicable on Baroda FASTag:
|Tag joining fee*||84.74|
One – time Tag Deposit amount (Refundable):
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (Rs.)||Threshold Amount (Rs.)|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||300.00||140.00|
|10||Truck 2 – axle||400.00||300.00|
|11||Truck 3 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|12||Truck 4 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|13||Truck 5 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|14||Truck 6 – axle||500.00||300.00|
|15||Truck Multi axle ( 7 and above)||500.00||300.00|
|16||Earth Moving Machinery||500.00||300.00|
|17||Heavy Construction machinery||500.00||300.00|
|20||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200.00||100.00|
- *Goods & Service Tax (GST) will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicable rates.
- The convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- The threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used. Charges mentioned above are subject to change.
- The above-mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to you at the time of Baroda FASTag account closure.
Bank of Baroda FASTag Customer Login
Bank of Baroda FASTag Customer will be provided the UserID and a password through which a customer can log in to his FASTag account and see all the details related to his account. After the login is done by the customer, he can view all the transactions which
have been done through his FASTag account while passing through the toll plaza. You can also recharge your Fastag through Bank of Baroda FASTag Customer login.
How can I Recharge my Bank of Baroda FASTag?
It’s really easy to recharge your FASTag account of Bank of Baroda. You can go to the Bank of Baroda FASTag customer login. After that, you can load your account with the money to refill your tag account which can be done through Debit/Credit cards or net banking.
Your FASTag account can be also recharged with the help of UPI. You need to recharge with the following address: netc.VRN@barodampay or netc.chassisno@barodampay. After you recharge your Bank of Baroda account balance is immediately available for your use at all the toll plazas which are under NETC.
Bank of Baroda Fastag Customer Care
For any queries or support please call our Contact Center. Toll-free – 1800 103 4568 MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL helpline number for addressing FASTag complaints at toll plaza level: 1033
Bank Of Baroda Fastag Application Form Pdf
Click here to download the Application Form.
How to Recharge BOB Bank Fastag through Google Pay
A new electronic toll collection system has been started in India by National Highways Authority of India which is made compulsory from February 15, 2020. It is now made mandatory for all four wheeler drivers to install Fastag on their vehicle’s screen.
Fastag was made mandatory by the Government of India at toll plazas for every four wheeler on December 1, 2019 but then this date was extended many times and finally it was extended to Feb 15, 2021 so that everyone could buy Fastag for their vehicles.
By installing Fastag on their vehicle, the vehicle owners will be able to avoid inconvenience on toll plazas.
In this article you will be able to know everything about Fastag and how to recharge it using Google Pay. There are many such questions that come in the mind of every person, whose answer you can easily know here.
There are two ways to make FASTAG:-
Buying Fastag Offline
The first method is offline in which you can get Fastag from National Highway Toll Plaza, Regional Transport Office, Common Service Center, Transport.Hubs and from the point of sale location (POS) of bank branches and selected petrol pumps.
Buying Fastag Online
The second method of making Fastag is online in which you can buy FASTAG from selected banks which are authorized by National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) or you One can also get Fastag online through MyFastag App.
Recharging BOB Fastag Usign Google Pay
No matter which method we use for purchasing a Fastag, we can recharge it by using Google Pay. We will consider the example that you have got your Fastag from BOB bank. When the balance in your BOB FASTag Account is low or nill, then you have to recharge it otherwise your Fastag will be blacklisted.
The information about the balance and updates of your BOB FASTag account is given to you from time to time via SMS on the registered mobile number.You can also recharge BOB FASTag online through Debit card / credit card / NEFT / RTGS, Net Banking or online wallets like Google Pay.
Using Google Pay, you can conveniently recharge your BOB Fastag from your mobile anytime and anywhere. Keep in mind that, without Fastag, you will have to give penalty by paying double amount.
Google Pay has recently added this feature of Installing your BOB Fastag, into the App. As most of the other UPI based Apps have been upgraded to recharge the Fastag throught them, Google Pay also has been upgraded by integrating this feature.
Google issued an official statement in which they announced that by entering the vehicle number in the next screen, users will be able to pay with the help of the bank. Along with this, users will also be able to find the balance of their FASTag account including BOB Fastag with the help of Google Pay.
Suppose you have purchased Fastag for your vehicle from BOB bank, then below is the step by step guide for recharging it using Google Pay.
The process of recharging your BOB Fastag through Google Pay is very simple and quick. You can easily recharge your BOB Fastag by using Google Pay in few steps.
- First of all you have to open Google Pay App in your Mobile Phone
- If you have not downloaded Google Pay App yet, then you can easily download it from Play Store.
- To recharge the BOB FASTag account with Google Pay you need to link both.
- After Opening Google Pay App you have to click on ‘New Payment’ option.
- Then you will see various options. Here you have to select ‘UPI Id or QR’
- After clicking the ‘UPI Id or QR’, you will be see the option ‘UPI Id’.
Click on the UPI id. Then you have to type NETC.your vehicle [email protected]. For example: netc.rj05h2415@BOB
- Now click on on Verify Button.
- Now choose the bank account for the Payment.
- After that you can make the payment by using ‘Pay’ Button
- You can make an initial payment of Rs. 1 for testing through Google Pay.
- After verifying make the complete payment with which you want to recharge your BOB Fastag.
- Now your BOB Fastag has been recharged through Google Pay
Since Google Pay uses UPI for the transactions of money, so if your BOB Fastag is not recharged even after adding money through Google Pay, then you have to visit the UPI id bank for this issue.
List of Fastag Banks and UPI handles
|Sr. No.||Bank Name||Bank UPI Handle|
|1||Airtel Payment Bank||@mairtel|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||@barodampay|
|4||City Union Bank||@cub|
|5||Equitas Small Finance Bank||@equitas|
|12||Kotak Mahindra Bank||@Kotak|
|14||Punjab National Bank||@pnb|
|15||South Indian Bank||@sib|
|16||State Bank of India||@sbi|
For e.g. Rajan is having FASTag of HDFC bank and his vehicle number is CH01BN1234. His UPI ID will be NETC.CH01BN1234@HDFC if his vehicle number is XYZ 1234 his UPI ID will be NETC.XYZ1234@HDFC
In case you are not sure on which bank was your FASTag issued from, check the FASTag Sticker to find the bank logo / name on the top.
You can also check the SMS received from your for registration / credit of earlier transaction to your FASTag account to know your bank.
How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
From December 15, you will have to pay toll tax through Fastag. To travel anywhere across the country, you will need to take Fastag. The government has started charging toll tax from Fastag from 15 December 2019. In this way, you will need fastag to travel with a 4 wheeler. Fastag will be needed to pay toll tax not only for private vehicles but also for commercial vehicles. You can also recharge Fastag with Paytm Wallet.
We will tell you the method of this, but before that, we want to inform you that Fastag is an e-toll collection system. Fastag will facilitate automatic toll tax payments, which are installed on the windscreen of your vehicle. Being installed on the window screen will save you time at the toll plaza because the sensors there will identify it and your toll tax will be deducted from your Fastag account. More than 20 banks are issuing Fastag.
Before explaining how to recharge your Fastag by using Paytm, we are giving brief overview about what is Paytm
Paytm is basically a type of online wallet, in which you can keep money like your pocket wallet. And then you can use this online wallet in place of debit or credit card. However, you have to use debit or credit-card to put money in your online wallet.
The money put in your online wallet is called Paytm cash. This can be used for mobile-recharge, data-card or smart-tag recharge or bill payment. Paytm cash can be used for all Paytm apps and all types of transactions on the mobile site. In addition to these features, now you can use Paytm Wallet to recharge your Fastag account. Below are the various steps that you can follow to recharge your Fastag through Paytm.
Steps to recharge Fastag using Paytm:
- Once you have linked your Fastag with Paytm, then recharging it is very easy.
- You just need to have money in your paytm Wallet.
- Once you have money in your Paytm Wallet, it will be automatically reserved for the Fastag Recharge.
- So it means there will be no need of separate Fastag Recharge.
- The only thing you need to keep in mind is that, you will able to pay using your Fastag at toll plaza only after 20 minutes of adding money in Paytm Wallet.
How to Recharge Fastag Using PhonePe
We are using the Internet the most in today’s time and the Internet is such a thing through which we can get all the information in a few moments, and there are many such things that we can do very easily sitting at our home from the Internet.
Online, we can make any kind of payment and can also recharge online, earlier we had to go to a shop or someone who recharges. But nowadays there are many app through which we can recharge while sitting at home. Today we will tell you about an app named PhonePe App through which you can recharge from your mobile by sitting at your home.
The Phone-Pay app is a mobile payment app, which offers a variety of payment options according to your different needs. The purpose of the phone-pay mobile wallet is to make easy and secure digital payments. It is a UPI based app that works very fast. You can use Phone-Pay Mobile Wallet as a wallet, and pay directly through your bank account, credit card and debit card.
Paying via PhonePe is very easy. Through this you can link bank accounts, transfer money, pay bills, and also recharge online through PhonePay in a simple and convenient way.
PhonePe received its license on 26 August 2014 however, in April 2016, the company was acquired by Flipkart. In August 2016, the company partnered with Yes Bank to launch a mobile payment app based on the government-backed UPI platform.
PhonePe is a financial technology company headquartered in Bangalore. It provides an online payment system based on the Unified Payments Interface i.e, a new process in electronic fund transfer initiated by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Now the good news is that in addition to doing Phone and DTH recharge, you can use PhonePe app for recharging Fastag account in just few clicks.
Below we are explaining the step by step process to recharge Fastag using Phonepe.
- First of all open PhonePe app if it installed in your Mobile Phone.
- If you don’t have PhonePe app, then first you have to download it from Google play store.
- After opening Phone Pe app, click on To Contacts option.
- Then click on UPI ID option which is located in the header. After this you have to add
beneficary UPI id.
- Now click on confirm button which will open the payment page.
- At this point, you have to enter the amount you want your Fastag to be recharged with.
- You will receive a confirmation message on yur mobile phone after succesfull recharge of your
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Allahabad Bank||1800 258 6680|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
|25||Bank of Maharashtra||1800 233 4526|
|26||Central Bank of India||1800 22 1911|
|27||Jammu and Kashmir Bank||1800 572 1370|
|28||Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car