State Government of Himachal Pradesh has started giving Berojgari Bhatta to unemployed youths who are the residents of Himachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, the state youths will be given unemployment allowance by the Government of Himachal Pradesh. This scheme ‘Himachal pradesh berojgari bhatta’ has been run by the HP Govt for the youth of Himachal Pradesh.
Under this scheme, Berojgari Bhatta will be given to those residents of Himachal Pradesh who are unable to find job after completing their study.
This scheme has been announced so that unemployment allowance can be provided to unemployed youths by the State Government.
Himachal Pradesh government has announced the basic income for the unemployed in its financial budget. The Government of Himachal Pradesh has made a budget of Rs. 3 crores. Under this scheme, the youth of the state will be given Rs.1000 monthly. The goal of this scheme is also for the unemployed people who have no income source. They will be given unemployment allowance on behalf of Himachal Pradesh Government.
Youths of Himachal Pradesh who have completed their 12th or have higher degrees will be paid 1000 under this scheme, whereas the eligible youths who are more than 50% handicapped will be paid 1500 Rs. every month for the time period of 2 years.
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Himachal Pradesh has planned to give allowances to the unemployed youth on behalf of the Himachal Pradesh government. Today there are many young people who do not have any employment. They will be given financial assistance of Rs.1000 per month under the unemployment allowance scheme.
In this article We will tell you how you can get government allowance by registering online application. You can also check the eligibility and the necessary documents required for this scheme.
Download Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Form pdf Click Here
Eligibility for Himachal Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- The applicant of unemployment allowance should be permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicant should be 21 to 35 years.
- 12th pass, graduates or postgraduates can apply for this scheme.
- Any young person who does not have a job can apply in this scheme.
- To apply for this scheme, family annual income of the applicant should be less than 3 lakhs in total.
Documents required for Himachal Pradesh unemployment allowance scheme
- The applicant must have his Aadhaar card.
- It is mandatory to have a voter card to apply.
- To apply, the applicant must be Himachal Pradesh bonafide.
- The applicant must have Email ID and mobile number.
- The applicant must have family income certificate.
- Employment Exchange number is also must for the applicant.
Online application for Himachal Pradesh unemployment allowance scheme
- To get unemployment allowance, you must first get an Employment Registration Number
- To get Himachal Pradesh Employment Exchange number first go to the official Website.
- After clicking on this website, you will see the unemployment application form.
- Carefully fill the information asked in the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Your form will be considered full.
- In this way you will get a registration number from the Employment Exchange.
After that you can apply online for the Himachal Pradesh unemployment allowance scheme.
To apply online in the Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Click here
- Click to check eligibility now
- To check eligibility
- If you are eligible, then “Apply Online”
For Online Registration of Himachal Pradesh unemployment allowance
- Now fill in your registration number, Fill Date of Birth and CAPTCHA and go ahead.
- Now fill in all the information asked in online registration including your academic details, email id, mobile number. e.t.c.
- After completing the application form, click “Submit and Continue”
- Get a printout of the registration form for future purpose.
- Your registration number will be your user id.
- Your password will be your date of birth or mobile number.
- Even after applying for Himachal Unemployment Allowance, the candidate can see his application status.
For checking application status of Himachal Pradesh unemployment allowance
- Fill out your registration number and click on to proceed further.
- After applying for Himachal Unemployment Allowance, the candidates can print their application form.
For getting printout of your application form
Fill out your Application number and Enter Captcha click on Reprint Application Button-----------------------------------------------------