To solve the problems caused by toll collection systems at toll plazas, the Electronic Toll collection system has been introduced by the Highway Authority of India which was made compulsory for every vehicle. Although the Electronic Toll collection system was launched in India first in 2014 but in December 2019 it was made compulsory for all vehicles across the country.
By using the Fastag, the vehicle owners including truck drivers will no longer have to face the problems of paying toll tax at toll plazas by waiting in long queues. All they need is to install the Fastag on their vehicle’s front window pane.
As the vehicle owners have to recharge their Fastag, so India’s largest trucking platform i.e BlackBuck has launched an app named ‘BlackBuck Boss App’ with the help of which the truck owners can easily recharge their Fastag anywhere and at any time. Not only the truck owners can recharge Fastag using the Boss app, but the new users can also apply the Fastag using this App.
For recharging the Fastag, you have to download the Blackbuck Boss app into your mobile phone. Also, make sure that you have already applied for Fastag.
Follow the below steps to Recharge the Blackbuck Boss Fastag:
- First of all open the Blackbuck Boss App in your mobile
- Then Click on the Fastag option.
- On the next page, you will see every Fastag issued to you.
- Now click on the button of Fastag that you want to recharge.
- Then enter the amount you want to recharge with.
- Now click on the Recharge button.
- After clicking on the Recharge button, the amount will be deducted from the Blackbuck Boss account and the recharge will be done into your Fastag Account.
You can also set the Automatic recharge for your Fastag. In this case, if the balance of your Fastag becomes less than your setup limit, then it will be recharged automatically. For setting the Automatic Fastag Recharge, Enable the “Add Money Automatically Option” in your Fastag. And add Minimum balance into the account. In the next option, Enter the amount to recharge with.
So when your balance becomes less than the “Minimum balance” you set with, it will be automatically recharged from the recharge amount.
How will Blackbuck BOSS benefit the truck owner?
Fastag & Toll Benefit
– Get FREE fastag for your truck
– Get 2.5% cashback
– Fas tag is mandatory from December 1, 2019
– Get a certificate for RTO passing
– Get accurate transaction statements
– Know your truck’s location
– Pay on delivery
– Monthly and Yearly subscription plans
– Easy installation
– Know your trip’s ETA, plan next trip in advance
– Get up to 2.5% cashback on diesel
– Get accurate transaction history
– Insurance for your truck driver
– Coming soon: Loan for fuel
– Purchase branded tyres on EMI
– Get branded lubricants on discount
– Delivered to your doorstep
Ease of Payments Benefit
– All digital payment modes available
– Debit card
No driver issues
– No cash hand over to the driver
– No need to contact the driver to know the location
– Easy dispute resolution with transaction statements
No cash handling
– Use digital payments
– No headache to manage cash
BlackBuck Boss Fastag Customer care Number
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car