To solve the problems caused by toll collection systems at toll plazas, the Electronic Toll collection system has been introduced by the Highway Authority of India which was made compulsory for every vehicle. Although the Electronic Toll collection system was launched in India first in 2014 but in December 2019 it was made compulsory for all vehicles across the country.
By using the Fastag, the vehicle owners including truck drivers will no longer have to face the problems of paying toll tax at toll plazas by waiting in long queues. All they need is to install the Fastag on their vehicle’s front window pane.
As the vehicle owners have to recharge their Fastag, so India’s largest trucking platform i.e BlackBuck has launched an app named ‘BlackBuck Boss App’ with the help of which the truck owners can easily recharge their Fastag anywhere and at any time. Not only the truck owners can recharge Fastag using the Boss app, but the new users can also apply the Fastag using this App.
For recharging the Fastag, you have to download the Blackbuck Boss app into your mobile phone. Also, make sure that you have already applied for Fastag.
Follow the below steps to Recharge the Blackbuck Boss Fastag:
- First of all open the Blackbuck Boss App in your mobile
- Then Click on the Fastag option.
- On the next page, you will see every Fastag issued to you.
- Now click on the button of Fastag that you want to recharge.
- Then enter the amount you want to recharge with.
- Now click on the Recharge button.
- After clicking on the Recharge button, the amount will be deducted from the Blackbuck Boss account and the recharge will be done into your Fastag Account.
You can also set the Automatic recharge for your Fastag. In this case, if the balance of your Fastag becomes less than your setup limit, then it will be recharged automatically. For setting the Automatic Fastag Recharge, Enable the “Add Money Automatically Option” in your Fastag. And add Minimum balance into the account. In the next option, Enter the amount to recharge with.
So when your balance becomes less than the “Minimum balance” you set with, it will be automatically recharged from the recharge amount.
How will Blackbuck BOSS benefit the truck owner?
Fastag & Toll Benefit
– Get FREE fastag for your truck
– Get 2.5% cashback
– Fas tag is mandatory from December 1, 2019
– Get a certificate for RTO passing
– Get accurate transaction statements
– Know your truck’s location
– Pay on delivery
– Monthly and Yearly subscription plans
– Easy installation
– Know your trip’s ETA, plan next trip in advance
– Get up to 2.5% cashback on diesel
– Get accurate transaction history
– Insurance for your truck driver
– Coming soon: Loan for fuel
– Purchase branded tyres on EMI
– Get branded lubricants on discount
– Delivered to your doorstep
Ease of Payments Benefit
– All digital payment modes available
– Debit card
No driver issues
– No cash hand over to the driver
– No need to contact the driver to know the location
– Easy dispute resolution with transaction statements
No cash handling
– Use digital payments
– No headache to manage cash
BlackBuck Boss Fastag Customer care Number
How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
From December 15, you will have to pay toll tax through Fastag. To travel anywhere across the country, you will need to take Fastag. The government has started charging toll tax from Fastag from 15 December 2019.
In this way, you will need fastag to travel with a 4 wheeler. Fastag will be needed to pay toll tax not only for private vehicles but also for commercial vehicles. You can also recharge Fastag with Paytm Wallet. We will tell you the method of this, but before that, we want to inform you that Fastag is an e-toll collection system.
Fastag will facilitate automatic toll tax payments, which are installed on the windscreen of your vehicle. Being installed on the window screen will save you time at the toll plaza because the sensors there will identify it and your toll tax will be deducted from your Fastag account. More than 20 banks are issuing Fastag.
Before explaining how to recharge your Fastag by using Paytm, we are giving brief overview about what is Paytm
Paytm is basically a type of online wallet, in which you can keep money like your pocket wallet. And then you can use this online wallet in place of debit or credit card. However, you have to use debit or credit-card to put money in your online wallet.
The money put in your online wallet is called Paytm cash. This can be used for mobile-recharge, data-card or smart-tag recharge or bill payment. Paytm cash can be used for all Paytm apps and all types of transactions on the mobile site. In addition to these features, now you can use Paytm Wallet to recharge your Fastag account. Below are the various steps that you can follow to recharge your Fastag through Paytm.
Steps to recharge Fastag using Paytm:
- Once you have linked your Fastag with Paytm, then recharging it is very easy.
- You just need to have money in your paytm Wallet.
- Once you have money in your Paytm Wallet, it will be automatically reserved for the Fastag Recharge.
- So it means there will be no need of separate Fastag Recharge.
- The only thing you need to keep in mind is that, you will able to pay using your Fastag at toll plaza only after 20 minutes of adding money in Paytm Wallet.
How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
Google Pay is UPI based Mobile Payment System app. Google Pay also works like Bhim and other UPI Apps. In this app, you get a feature in which you can pay the other person without asking the UPI ID. It also saves your time.
The Google Pay app was launched by the Google Team on 17 August 2017. With the help of this app, you can instantly transfer money to any person’s bank account. UPI is a such mobile payment system where you can send money at any time and in any bank. It is not necessary that the person to whom you are sending money also has a Google Pay app, you can also transfer money directly to his bank account.
Now UPI Payment has started being accepted in many places and you do not have to move around with money in the pocket. If any person wants to pay money, then we do not need to get money by going to Net Banking or Bank, but we can send money from our mobile to someone’s bank account in less than 1 minute.
Below we are explaining the step by step procedure of how to recharge your Fastag through Google Pay App.
You can link your FASTag account to a supported bank account with Google Pay. This feature is available to users in India.
Check How to Link your bank to your FASTag account
- Open Google Pay.
- Under ‘Suggested businesses’, tap More. If FASTag isn’t listed, tap More again.
- Tap FASTag → Get started.
- Enter your account information. This issuer bank is the bank that issued your FASTag. You can find the bank name on your FASTag sticker.
- Tap Next →
- Review the account information and tap Link account.
Follow the below steps to recharge your Fastag using Google pay.
- Enter your Google PIN number after opening the Google Pay app on your Mobile phone.
- A new page will open where you have to click on New button.
- After clicking on New button the payment page will open up.
- Now to open the Pay to option, you have to select the UPI ID or QR option.
- After selecting the UPI ID or QR option, Enter UPI ID pop up window will open up.
- After clicking on Verify button, the bank payment page will be opened.
- Then make payment using Pay button after choosing the bank from the list.
- For confirming the correctness of bank you can initially send Rs. 1 and once the transaction is
verified, you can make full payment.
- The payment confirmation message will arrive on your mobile phone, immediately after the
List of Fastag Banks and UPI handles
|Sr. No.||Bank Name||Bank UPI Handle|
|1||Airtel Payment Bank||@mairtel|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||@barodampay|
|4||City Union Bank||@cub|
|5||Equitas Small Finance Bank||@equitas|
|12||Kotak Mahindra Bank||@Kotak|
|14||Punjab National Bank||@pnb|
|15||South Indian Bank||@sib|
|16||State Bank of India||@sbi|
For e.g. Rajan is having FASTag of HDFC bank and his vehicle number is CH01BN1234. His UPI ID will be NETC.CH01BN1234@HDFC if his vehicle number is XYZ 1234 his UPI ID will be NETC.XYZ1234@HDFC
In case you are not sure on which bank was your FASTag issued from, check the FASTag Sticker to find the bank logo / name on the top.
You can also check the SMS received from your for registration / credit of earlier transaction to your FASTag account to know your bank.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car