- What is Canara Bank FASTag?
- What are the documents required to avail a CANARA FASTag?
- How to Apply for Canara Bank FASTag Online?
- Canara FASTag Application Application Offline
- What are Canara Bank FASTag Charges?
- How to Recharge your Canara Bank FASTag?
- How to login to your Canara Bank FASTag Account?
- What is the validity of the CANARA FASTag?
- Canara Bank Fastag Customer Care Number
What is Canara Bank FASTag?
Canara Bank is the latest entry into the banks which have been issuing FASTag launched by National Payments Corporation of India under the guidelines received from NHAI and IHMCL. The tag issued by canara bank is 10*5 cm rectangular multi layered tag which contains chip and antenna and is made of paper which is of high quality. The FASTag issued by Canara Bank is pasted on the front windscreen of your four wheeler which is easily readable by the RFID readers at the toll plazas on national highway saving your time, fuel and money as the toll will be deducted automatically from the account linked with your canara bank FASTag wallet.
What are the documents required to avail a CANARA FASTag?
- The documents are RC Copy of the vehicle
- ID and address proof (list attached)
- Photo of the Customer
Note: Please carry all the originals for verification purposes
How to Apply for Canara Bank FASTag Online?
You can apply for the Canara Bank Fastag online by following the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official online FASTag web portal of the Canara Bank.
- Enter the mobile number where you will get notifications and details about FASTag along with the account number of your Canara Bank.
- Then check the checkbox for terms and conditions and click on proceed.
- In the next screen you will see a form where you will enter your personal details, contact details and the detail of the vehicle you are applying for the FASTag.
- After entering details you will need to upload the documents which include scanned copy of Registration Certificate of your vehicles, photograph of the vehicle owner along with a valid ID proof of the owner.
- After that you will be shown a screen with the price of FASTag. Make the payment accordingly through your preferred mode of payment and your online application for the Canara Bank FASTag will be completed.
Canara FASTag Application Application Offline
You can apply for Canara FASTag offline by following the below mentioned steps.
- Go to any point of sale location of the Canara Bank or any branch of the Canara Bank and take your vehicle along with you.
- Ask for the Canara FASTag Application form from the banking representative or you can download canara bank FASTag application form online and fill all the details as shown in the form.
- Attach all the required documents along with the form.
- Before submitting the form verify all the details filled in the form.
- Submit the form and pay the required fees according to your vehicle class.
- You have successfully applied for the FASTag of Canara Bank and you will issued FASTag for your vehicle.
You can also download the application form by clicking on the below link:
What are Canara Bank FASTag Charges?
Canara Bank FASTag charges depends on the type of vehicle for which FASTag is being issued. The toll tax for each and every vehicle differs therefore the charges of FASTag also differs from car to bus. The charges for a car will be different as compared to bus, truck and multi axle vehicle. Therefore the security amount and threshold amount differs for each class of vehicle. The tag issuance charges by Canara Bank are Rs 100 for all classes of vehicle and the rest of the charges can be seen in the table below:
|Tag Issuance Fee||Rs100 inclusive of applicable taxes (Rs 84.74+GST)|
|Tag Replacement Charge||Rs 100 inclusive of applicable taxes (Rs 84.74+GST)|
- Goods and Service tax (GST) will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicablerates.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for onlinerecharge
- Charges mentioned above are subject to change. Please visit www.canarabank.com for the latest charges.
One – time Tag Deposit amount (Refundable) are as under:
|SL.No 0||CATEGORY OF VEHICLE||Security Deposit|
|1.||Car/Jeep/Van/Tata Ace and similar Light Commercial Vehicle||200|
|2.||Light Commercial Vehicle – 2 Axle||300|
|3.||Bus – 3 Axle||400|
|4.||Truck – 3 Axle||500|
|5.||Tractor/Tractor with trailer. Truck -4,5 & 6 axle||400|
|6.||Truck 7 Axle and above||500|
|7.||Truck 7 Axle and above||500|
|8.||Earth Moving/ Heavy construction||500|
How to Recharge your Canara Bank FASTag?
Canara Bank FASTag can be recharged by paying cash at the bank branches or the point of sale location of the bank. You can also recharge canara bank FASTag online by visiting their web portal and login with your credentials which you will receive after you have applied for FASTag on your registered mobile number and email address.
Here are the step to recharge online on Canara Bank web portal:
- Visit the Canara Bank FASTag portal by clicking the link.
- Enter the username and password which you have got after registering for FASTag on your registered phone number.
- After you have logged in, click on the “Recharge” tab.
- After that enter the amount by which you want to credit your FASTag account.
- Click on Payment and pay by your convenient method of payment which can be debit card, credit card and netbanking.
- Your Canara Bank FASTag wallet will be credited instantly and you are ready to ip through national highways with your vehicles.
You can recharge with maximum of Rs 1,00,000 if your account is KYC compliant else reload limit is capped to Rs 10,000
How to login to your Canara Bank FASTag Account?
When you apply for the Canara Bank FASTag program, a Canara Bank FASTag account is created which you can access online through Canara Bank FASTag portal. After you have enter the credentials which you will receive on your registered mobile number which are username and password, you can get into canara bank FASTag login and access all the details of your FASTag account which includes transaction history, all the previous payments and also you can use it to recharge your FASTag account.
What is the validity of the CANARA FASTag?
The tag comes with a guarantee of 3 years.
Canara Bank Fastag Customer Care Number
Contact Number : 1800-103-3568.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car