Table of Content
- How to Apply for City Union Bank Fastag?
- How to Get City Union Bank FASTag Application Form?
- City Union Bank FASTag Charges and Fees
- CUB Fastag User Login
- How to do City Union Bank FASTag Recharge Online?
- How to Recharge CUB Fastag Using Paytm
- Documents Required to Apply for City Union Bank FASTag
- City Union Bank FASTag Customer Care number
How to Apply for City Union Bank Fastag?
An RFID device, CUB FASTag is issued by city union bank for the customers which allows the people to go cashless at the toll plazas.
CUB FASTag program is a part of National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) which was rolled out by NPCI following the guidelines given by NHAI and IHMCL.
The vehicle who have affixed CUB FASTag will have to pass through ETC lanes available at toll plazas and your toll will be automatically deducted from your CUB FASTag wallet.
Benefits of using CUB FASTag are:
- Auto Debit of toll by scanning of tag by RFID reader at ETC lanes on plazas.
- 2.5% cashback available for the year 2019-2020.
- Throughout the day customer support.
- A CUB FASTag customer portal for all your FASTag transactions.
- Alerts by SMS of your transactions.
Documents Required to Apply for City Union Bank FASTag:
The documents required to apply for City Union Bank FASTag are the following:
- RC book of the vehicle
- Passport size photo of the vehicle owner
- PAN Card
- Customer Aadhaar Card (For non-CUB customers)
For corporate (As per our CUB KYC norms)
- RC book of the vehicle
- Passport size photo of the vehicle owner
- Corporate PAN card
- Authorised Signatory Aadhaar
- GST certificate or company incorporation certificate
How to Get City Union Bank FASTag Application Form?
You can apply for city union bank FASTag by visiting the branch of the bank. Follow the below mentioned steps to get city union bank FASTag:
- Visit the CUB Bank branch and ask for city union bank fastag form.
- Fill the form and affix the photograph of the vehicle owner on the form.
- Submit photocopies of required KYC Documents and also the Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Submit the form and a FASTag will get issued for your vehicle after paying the mandatory fees required for the activation of the tag.
The mandatory KYC Documents required for applying CUB FASTag program are:
If you are applying for the CUB FASTag account as an individual you will need to submit:
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Vehicle Owner’s Passport Photograph
- A PAN Card
- An aadhar card of the individual if you are not an account holder of city union bank.
If a customer applies for the FASTag account with city union bank as a corporate, you will need the following documents:
- RC of the vehicle
- A Corporate PAN Card
- An Authorized Signatory Aadhaar Card
- Incorporation Certificate of the company or a GST Certificate
City Union Bank FASTag Charges and Fees
FASTag charges are almost the same across the banks which include a security deposit, minimum loan amount, and tag joining fees. Based on the type of vehicle you are applying for the FASTag, you will be charged the fees. You can check out the CUB FASTag fees and charges in the table below:
City Union Bank FAStag fee and Charges
|S.No.||Vehicle Type||Tag Color||Vehicle Class||Tag Joining fee||Security Deposit||Initial/Min Load||Replacement Fee||Inactivity Fee||Closure Fee|
|1||Car / Jeep / Van/Small commercial vehicle||Violet||4||100||200||200||100||0||100|
|2||Light Commercial Vehicle||Orange||5||100||300||300||100||0||100|
|3||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||Yellow||6||100||300||300||100||0||100|
|5||4 to 6 axle||Pink||12||100||400||400||100||0||100|
|6||7 or More Axle||Blue||15||100||400||400||100||0||100|
|7||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||Black||16||100||500||500||100||0||100|
CUB Fastag User Login
When you apply for CUB FASTag program, a CUB FASTag account is created which can be accessed online through CUB FASTag customer portal.
By logging in into your city union bank fastag login, you can view all the transactions related to CUB FASTag Account, do recharge.
You will get your city union bank FASTag user credentials on your mobile phone which you had given during the registration of the FASTag. Enter your User ID and password to login to your account.
How to do City Union Bank FASTag Recharge Online?
The CUB FASTag recharge online can be done through various methods which include debit card, credit card, internet banking by getting logged in into your CUB FASTag user login account.
It can be also done through UPI apps such as Google Pay, PayTM, BHIM UPI, etc. Follow the below-mentioned format to get your account recharge online through UPI:
If you have a corporate FASTag account with city union bank, you need to follow the below-mentioned format:
NETC.< fastag wallet account number>@CUB
You can do a maximum of Rs 10,000 recharge done if you have a non-KYC FASTag account with city union bank and up to Rs 1,00,000 if you have a KYC account. The minimum amount by which you can recharge your account is Rs 200.
How to Recharge CUB Fastag Using Paytm
From December 15, you will have to pay toll tax through Fastag. To travel anywhere across the country, you will need to take Fastag. The government has started charging toll tax from Fastag from 15 December 2019.
In this way, you will need fastag to travel with a 4 wheeler. Fastag will be needed to pay toll tax not only for private vehicles but also for commercial vehicles. You can also recharge Fastag with Paytm Wallet. We will tell you the method of this, but before that, we want to inform you that Fastag is an e-toll collection system.
Fastag will facilitate automatic toll tax payments, which are installed on the windscreen of your vehicle. Being installed on the window screen will save you time at the toll plaza because the sensors there will identify it and your toll tax will be deducted from your Fastag account. More than 20 banks are issuing Fastag.
Before explaining how to recharge your Fastag by using Paytm, we are giving brief overview about what is Paytm
Paytm is basically a type of online wallet, in which you can keep money like your pocket wallet. And then you can use this online wallet in place of debit or credit card. However, you have to use debit or credit-card to put money in your online wallet.
The money put in your online wallet is called Paytm cash. This can be used for mobile-recharge, data-card or smart-tag recharge or bill payment. Paytm cash can be used for all Paytm apps and all types of transactions on the mobile site. In addition to these features, now you can use Paytm Wallet to recharge your Fastag account. Below are the various steps that you can follow to recharge your Fastag through Paytm.
Steps to recharge Fastag using Paytm:
- Once you have linked your Fastag with Paytm, then recharging it is very easy.
- You just need to have money in your paytm Wallet.
- Once you have money in your Paytm Wallet, it will be automatically reserved for the Fastag Recharge.
- So it means there will be no need of separate Fastag Recharge.
- The only thing you need to keep in mind is that, you will able to pay using your Fastag at toll plaza only after 20 minutes of adding money in Paytm Wallet.
How to Recharge CUB Fastag using Google Pay
Google Pay is UPI based Mobile Payment System app. Google Pay also works like Bhim and other UPI Apps. In this app, you get a feature in which you can pay the other person without asking the UPI ID. It also saves your time.
The Google Pay app was launched by the Google Team on 17 August 2017. With the help of this app, you can instantly transfer money to any person’s bank account. UPI is a such mobile payment system where you can send money at any time and in any bank. It is not necessary that the person to whom you are sending money also has a Google Pay app, you can also transfer money directly to his bank account.
Now UPI Payment has started being accepted in many places and you do not have to move around with money in the pocket. If any person wants to pay money, then we do not need to get money by going to Net Banking or Bank, but we can send money from our mobile to someone’s bank account in less than 1 minute.
Below we are explaining the step by step procedure of how to recharge your Fastag through Google Pay App.
You can link your FASTag account to a supported bank account with Google Pay. This feature is available to users in India.
Check How to Link your bank to your FASTag account
- Open Google Pay.
- Under ‘Suggested businesses’, tap More. If FASTag isn’t listed, tap More again.
- Tap FASTag → Get started.
- Enter your account information. This issuer bank is the bank that issued your FASTag. You can find the bank name on your FASTag sticker.
- Tap Next →
- Review the account information and tap Link account.
Follow the below steps to recharge your Fastag using Google pay.
- Enter your Google PIN number after opening the Google Pay app on your Mobile phone.
- A new page will open where you have to click on New button.
- After clicking on New button the payment page will open up.
- Now to open the Pay to option, you have to select the UPI ID or QR option.
- After selecting the UPI ID or QR option, Enter UPI ID pop up window will open up.
- After clicking on Verify button, the bank payment page will be opened.
- Then make payment using Pay button after choosing the bank from the list.
- For confirming the correctness of bank you can initially send Rs. 1 and once the transaction is
verified, you can make full payment.
- The payment confirmation message will arrive on your mobile phone, immediately after the
List of Fastag Banks and UPI handles
|Sr. No.||Bank Name||Bank UPI Handle|
|1||Airtel Payment Bank||@mairtel|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||@barodampay|
|4||City Union Bank||@cub|
|5||Equitas Small Finance Bank||@equitas|
|12||Kotak Mahindra Bank||@Kotak|
|14||Punjab National Bank||@pnb|
|15||South Indian Bank||@sib|
|16||State Bank of India||@sbi|
For e.g. Rajan is having FASTag of HDFC bank and his vehicle number is CH01BN1234. His UPI ID will be NETC.CH01BN1234@HDFC if his vehicle number is XYZ 1234 his UPI ID will be NETC.XYZ1234@HDFC
In case you are not sure on which bank was your FASTag issued from, check the FASTag Sticker to find the bank logo / name on the top.
You can also check the SMS received from your for registration / credit of earlier transaction to your FASTag account to know your bank.
City Union Bank FASTag Customer Care number
- Customer Care number: 18002587200.
- Customer Care email id:email@example.com
- MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched a 1033 helpline number for addressing FASTag complaints at toll plaza level.
- Customer can simply dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for the following issues:
- Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even through Tag is not blacklisted.
- Plaza not accepting FASTag
- Plaza not able to read the Tag
- Plaza not supporting for monthly pass issuance
- Any other applicable issue for FASTag.
Note: The customer care number is printed at the backside of the tag.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||Paytm Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car