Table of Content
- How to Apply for City Union Bank Fastag?
- How to Get City Union Bank FASTag Application Form?
- City Union Bank FASTag Charges and Fees
- CUB Fastag User Login
- How to do City Union Bank FASTag Recharge Online?
- Documents Required to Apply for City Union Bank FASTag
- City Union Bank FASTag Customer Care number
How to Apply for City Union Bank Fastag?
An RFID device, CUB FASTag is issued by city union bank for the customers which allows the people to go cashless at the toll plazas. CUB FASTag program is a part of National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) which was rolled out by NPCI following the guidelines given by NHAI and IHMCL. The vehicle who have affixed CUB FASTag will have to pass through ETC lanes available at toll plazas and your toll will be automatically deducted from your CUB FASTag wallet.
Benefits of using CUB FASTag are:
- Auto Debit of toll by scanning of tag by RFID reader at ETC lanes on plazas.
- 2.5% cashback available for the year 2019-2020.
- Throughout the day customer support.
- A CUB FASTag customer portal for all your FASTag transactions.
- Alerts by SMS of your transactions.
Documents Required to Apply for City Union Bank FASTag:
The documents required to apply for City Union Bank FASTag are the following:
- RC book of the vehicle
- Passport size photo of the vehicle owner
- PAN Card
- Customer Aadhaar Card (For non-CUB customers)
For corporate (As per our CUB KYC norms)
- RC book of the vehicle
- Passport size photo of the vehicle owner
- Corporate PAN card
- Authorised Signatory Aadhaar
- GST certificate or company incorporation certificate
How to Get City Union Bank FASTag Application Form?
You can apply for city union bank FASTag by visiting the branch of the bank. Follow the below mentioned steps to get city union bank FASTag:
- Visit the CUB Bank branch and ask for city union bank fastag form.
- Fill the form and affix the photograph of the vehicle owner on the form.
- Submit photocopies of required KYC Documents and also the Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Submit the form and a FASTag will get issued for your vehicle after paying the mandatory fees required for the activation of tag.
The mandatory KYC Documents required for applying CUB FASTag program are:
If you are applying for the CUB FASTag account as an individual you will need to submit:
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Vehicle Owner’s Passport Photograph
- A PAN Card
- An aadhar card of the individual if you are not an account holder of city union bank.
If a customer applies for the FASTag account with city union bank as a corporate, you will need the following documents:
- RC of the vehicle
- A Corporate PAN Card
- An Authorized Signatory Aadhaar Card
- Incorporation Certificate of the company or a GST Certificate
City Union Bank FASTag Charges and Fees
FASTag charges are almost the same across the banks which include a security deposit, minimum load amount and a tag joining fees. Based on the type of vehicle you are applying for the FASTag, you will be charged the fees. You can checkout the CUB FASTag fees and charges in the table below:
City Union Bank FAStag fee and Charges
|S.No.||Vehicle Type||Tag Color||Vehicle Class||Tag Joining fee||Security Deposit||Initial/Min Load||Replacement Fee||Inactivity Fee||Closure Fee|
|1||Car / Jeep / Van/Small commercial vehicle||Violet||4||100||200||200||100||0||100|
|2||Light Commercial Vehicle||Orange||5||100||300||300||100||0||100|
|3||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||Yellow||6||100||300||300||100||0||100|
|5||4 to 6 axle||Pink||12||100||400||400||100||0||100|
|6||7 or More Axle||Blue||15||100||400||400||100||0||100|
|7||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||Black||16||100||500||500||100||0||100|
CUB Fastag User Login
When you apply for CUB FASTag program, a CUB FASTag account is created which can be accessed online through CUB FASTag customer portal. By logging in into your city union bank fastag login, you can view all the transactions related to CUB FASTag Account, do recharge. You will get your city union bank FASTag user credentials on your mobile phone which you had given during the registration of the FASTag. Enter your User ID and password to login to your account.
How to do City Union Bank FASTag Recharge Online?
The CUB FASTag recharge online can be done through various methods which include debit card, credit card, internet banking by getting logged in into you CUB FASTag user login account. It can be also done through UPI apps such as Google Pay, PayTM, BHIM UPi etc. Follow the below mentioned format to get your account recharge online through UPI:
If you have a corporate FASTag account with city union bank, you need to follow the below mentioned format:
NETC.< fastag wallet account number>@CUB
You can do a maximum of Rs 10,000 recharge done if you have non KYC FASTag account with city union bank and upto Rs 1,00,000 if you have KYC account. The minimum amount by which you can recharge your account is Rs 200.
City Union Bank FASTag Customer Care number
- Customer Care number: 18002587200.
- Customer Care email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
- MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched 1033 helpline number for addressing FASTag complaints at toll plaza level.
- Customer can simply dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for the following issues:
- Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even through Tag is not blacklisted.
- Plaza not accepting FASTag
- Plaza not able to read the Tag
- Plaza not supporting for monthly pass issuance
- Any other applicable issue for FASTag.
Note : The customer care number is printed at the backside of the tag.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car