Table of Content
- How to buy Equitas Bank FASTag?
- How to Apply for Equitas Bank FASTag?
- Equitas Bank FASTag Price
- Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Login
- Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge
- Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge through UPI
- Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge through Netbanking
- Equitas Fastag App
- Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Care
How to buy Equitas Bank FASTag?
Equitas Small Finance bank was founded in 2007 as a microlender company and after obtaining license from RBI in june 2016, has started operations as a full time bank. IHMCL has listed the bank in their FASTag program to issue the tag to it’s customer. The tag will help for auto debit of toll fees when you cross on a national highway. It is a rechargeable tag which uses Radio-frequency Identification Technology (RFID) to deduct toll from your equitas FASTag account. Some of the benefits of equitas bank fastag are:
SMS Alerts for Transaction: You will receive sms alerts on your registered mobile number for every time your toll fees is deducted from your tag account.
No Need for Cash: As the payment is done through FASTag portal linked, you don’t need to worry about cash.
Equitas Bank FASTag Portal: An online portal to view your all FASTag related transaction by logging into your account.
How to Apply for Equitas Bank FASTag?
Equitas FASTag can be applied online by visiting their website. Here are the steps you need to follow to get your Equitas Bank FASTag online:
- Go to Equitas Bank FASTag Online Registration where you will see two tabs.
- If you have Equitas Bank account, than enter the account number and if you don’t have to fill in all the details being displayed on the form.
- After entering the personal details you need to enter the four wheeler details for which you are applying for FASTag.
- Next step is to upload your documents which include Registration Certificate of your vehicle and an identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN card or voter id.
- Upload the documents and after that click on submit to complete your Equitas Bank FASTag application.
- Pay the fees through preferred method of your payment and you have applied for Equitas Bank FASTag online.
Equitas Bank FASTag Price
Equitas bank fastag can be bought by paying the nominal fees which includes a security deposit, tag joining fees and First wallet load amount. The tag joining fees is fixed at Rs 100, security amount and first wallet load amount is based on the class of the vehicles for which you are applying for FASTag. You will also have to pay Rs 50 as a courier charges when you apply online through Equitas Bank.
You can view the charges for the FASTag in the table given below:
EQUITAS Bank Fee and Charges
|Sr. No.||Vehicle Class No.||Particulars||Security Amount||Minimum Balance|
|1||4||Car / Jeep / Van/ Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||200||100|
|2||5||Light Commercial Vehicle||300||140|
|3||6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||400||300|
|5||12||4 to 6 axle||400||300|
|6||15||7 or More Axle||400||300|
|7||16||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||400||300|
Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Login
When you apply for Equitas Bank Fastag, you will get access to their online portal, which user can login by entering the Equitas Bank Account Number or the Mobile Number along with the password you created while Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Registration. IN the portal, you can view all your Fastag related transaction, check the Fastag wallet balance and also recharge your Equitas Bank Fastag account if you are low on the balance. Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Login can be done by following the link highlighted and see all the details related to Fastag account.
Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge
When you get low on your FASTag balance in your Equitas Bank FASTag account you need to recharge the account. You can do it through debit card, credit card, UPI and netbanking. If your FASTag account is KYC approved, you can get it recharged upto Rs 1,00,000 and if it’s a non KYC account, a recharge of Rs 10,000 can be made by you. You can also pay cash at Toll Plazas or at the branches of the bank to get your tag account recharged. the minimum account by which your account can be recharged is Rs 100.
Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge through UPI
You will not levied any charges if you recharge your account through UPI. You will need to follow the below mentioned steps to recharge Equitas FASTag balance through UPI:
- Open any app which supports UPI such as Google Pay, BHIM UPI or Paytm.
- Enter the beneficiary as mentioned here NETC.VEHICLENUMBER@EQUITAS.
- Enter the amount with which you want to recharge and click on pay.
- Your account will get recharged through UPI.
Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge through Netbanking
Follow the below mentioned steps to get your Equitas Bank FASTag recharge done through netbanking:
- Go to Customer Portal of the bank and get logged in.
- Then click on Payments->Recharge Account
- than you need to select the particular tag account which needs to be recharged and enter the amount which you want to add in your Fastag account.
- Than choose the payment mode as “Pay by online”.
- Complete the payment by entering your banking credentials and your account will get recharged
Equitas Fastag App
Equitas Bank has launched an app so that users can check their Fastag accounts on the go. The Equitas Fastag App is available for the android users which can be downloaded on Android phones by visiting “Google Play” store on your android phone and search “Equitas Fastag”.
Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Care
Toll Free Number : 1800 103 1222
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Allahabad Bank||1800 258 6680|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
|25||Bank of Maharashtra||1800 233 4526|
|26||Central Bank of India||1800 22 1911|
|27||Jammu and Kashmir Bank||1800 572 1370|
|28||Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car