Table of Content
- How to buy Equitas Bank FASTag?
- How to Apply for Equitas Bank FASTag?
- Equitas Bank FASTag Price
- Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Login
- Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge
- Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge through UPI
- Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge through Netbanking
- Equitas Fastag App
- Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Care
How to buy Equitas Bank FASTag?
Equitas Small Finance bank was founded in 2007 as a microlender company and after obtaining license from RBI in june 2016, has started operations as a full time bank. IHMCL has listed the bank in their FASTag program to issue the tag to it’s customer. The tag will help for auto debit of toll fees when you cross on a national highway. It is a rechargeable tag which uses Radio-frequency Identification Technology (RFID) to deduct toll from your equitas FASTag account. Some of the benefits of equitas bank fastag are:
SMS Alerts for Transaction: You will receive sms alerts on your registered mobile number for every time your toll fees is deducted from your tag account.
No Need for Cash: As the payment is done through FASTag portal linked, you don’t need to worry about cash.
Equitas Bank FASTag Portal: An online portal to view your all FASTag related transaction by logging into your account.
How to Apply for Equitas Bank FASTag?
Equitas FASTag can be applied online by visiting their website. Here are the steps you need to follow to get your Equitas Bank FASTag online:
- Go to Equitas Bank FASTag Online Registration where you will see two tabs.
- If you have Equitas Bank account, than enter the account number and if you don’t have to fill in all the details being displayed on the form.
- After entering the personal details you need to enter the four wheeler details for which you are applying for FASTag.
- Next step is to upload your documents which include Registration Certificate of your vehicle and an identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN card or voter id.
- Upload the documents and after that click on submit to complete your Equitas Bank FASTag application.
- Pay the fees through preferred method of your payment and you have applied for Equitas Bank FASTag online.
Equitas Bank FASTag Price
Equitas bank fastag can be bought by paying the nominal fees which includes a security deposit, tag joining fees and First wallet load amount. The tag joining fees is fixed at Rs 100, security amount and first wallet load amount is based on the class of the vehicles for which you are applying for FASTag. You will also have to pay Rs 50 as a courier charges when you apply online through Equitas Bank.
You can view the charges for the FASTag in the table given below:
EQUITAS Bank Fee and Charges
|Sr. No.||Vehicle Class No.||Particulars||Security Amount||Minimum Balance|
|1||4||Car / Jeep / Van/ Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||200||100|
|2||5||Light Commercial Vehicle||300||140|
|3||6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||400||300|
|5||12||4 to 6 axle||400||300|
|6||15||7 or More Axle||400||300|
|7||16||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||400||300|
Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Login
When you apply for Equitas Bank Fastag, you will get access to their online portal, which user can login by entering the Equitas Bank Account Number or the Mobile Number along with the password you created while Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Registration. IN the portal, you can view all your Fastag related transaction, check the Fastag wallet balance and also recharge your Equitas Bank Fastag account if you are low on the balance. Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Login can be done by following the link highlighted and see all the details related to Fastag account.
Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge
When you get low on your FASTag balance in your Equitas Bank FASTag account you need to recharge the account. You can do it through debit card, credit card, UPI and netbanking. If your FASTag account is KYC approved, you can get it recharged upto Rs 1,00,000 and if it’s a non KYC account, a recharge of Rs 10,000 can be made by you. You can also pay cash at Toll Plazas or at the branches of the bank to get your tag account recharged. the minimum account by which your account can be recharged is Rs 100.
Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge through UPI
You will not levied any charges if you recharge your account through UPI. You will need to follow the below mentioned steps to recharge Equitas FASTag balance through UPI:
- Open any app which supports UPI such as Google Pay, BHIM UPI or Paytm.
- Enter the beneficiary as mentioned here NETC.VEHICLENUMBER@EQUITAS.
- Enter the amount with which you want to recharge and click on pay.
- Your account will get recharged through UPI.
Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge through Netbanking
Follow the below mentioned steps to get your Equitas Bank FASTag recharge done through netbanking:
- Go to Customer Portal of the bank and get logged in.
- Then click on Payments->Recharge Account
- than you need to select the particular tag account which needs to be recharged and enter the amount which you want to add in your Fastag account.
- Than choose the payment mode as “Pay by online”.
- Complete the payment by entering your banking credentials and your account will get recharged
How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
Google Pay is UPI based Mobile Payment System app. Google Pay also works like Bhim and other UPI Apps. In this app, you get a feature in which you can pay the other person without asking the UPI ID. It also saves your time.
The Google Pay app was launched by the Google Team on 17 August 2017. With the help of this app, you can instantly transfer money to any person’s bank account. UPI is a such mobile payment system where you can send money at any time and in any bank. It is not necessary that the person to whom you are sending money also has a Google Pay app, you can also transfer money directly to his bank account.
Now UPI Payment has started being accepted in many places and you do not have to move around with money in the pocket. If any person wants to pay money, then we do not need to get money by going to Net Banking or Bank, but we can send money from our mobile to someone’s bank account in less than 1 minute.
As the government has made it compulsory for all vehicles to attach Fastag, so apart from sending money to anyone, Google pay has added a new feature through which you can recharge your Fastag anytime and anywhere.
Below we are explaining the step by step procedure of how to recharge your Fastag through Google Pay App.
You can link your FASTag account to a supported bank account with Google Pay. This feature is available to users in India.
Check How to Link your bank to your FASTag account
- Open Google Pay.
- Under ‘Suggested businesses’, tap More. If FASTag isn’t listed, tap More again.
- Tap FASTag → Get started.
- Enter your account information. This issuer bank is the bank that issued your FASTag. You can find the bank name on your FASTag sticker.
- Tap Next →
- Review the account information and tap Link account.
Follow the below steps to recharge your Fastag using Google pay.
- Enter your Google PIN number after opening the Google Pay app on your Mobile phone.
- A new page will open where you have to click on New button.
- After clicking on New button the payment page will open up.
- Now to open the Pay to option, you have to select the UPI ID or QR option.
- After selecting the UPI ID or QR option, Enter UPI ID pop up window will open up.
- After clicking on Verify button, the bank payment page will be opened.
- Then make payment using Pay button after choosing the bank from the list.
- For confirming the correctness of bank you can initially send Rs. 1 and once the transaction is
verified, you can make full payment.
- The payment confirmation message will arrive on your mobile phone, immediately after the
List of Fastag Banks and UPI handles
|Sr. No.||Bank Name||Bank UPI Handle|
|1||Airtel Payment Bank||@mairtel|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||@barodampay|
|4||City Union Bank||@cub|
|5||Equitas Small Finance Bank||@equitas|
|12||Kotak Mahindra Bank||@Kotak|
|14||Punjab National Bank||@pnb|
|15||South Indian Bank||@sib|
|16||State Bank of India||@sbi|
For e.g. Rajan is having FASTag of HDFC bank and his vehicle number is CH01BN1234. His UPI ID will be NETC.CH01BN1234@HDFC if his vehicle number is XYZ 1234 his UPI ID will be NETC.XYZ1234@HDFC
In case you are not sure on which bank was your FASTag issued from, check the FASTag Sticker to find the bank logo / name on the top.
You can also check the SMS received from your for registration / credit of earlier transaction to your FASTag account to know your bank.
How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
From December 15, you will have to pay toll tax through Fastag. To travel anywhere across the country, you will need to take Fastag. The government has started charging toll tax from Fastag from 15 December 2019. In this way, you will need fastag to travel with a 4 wheeler. Fastag will be needed to pay toll tax not only for private vehicles but also for commercial vehicles. You can also recharge Fastag with Paytm Wallet.
We will tell you the method of this, but before that, we want to inform you that Fastag is an e-toll collection system. Fastag will facilitate automatic toll tax payments, which are installed on the windscreen of your vehicle. Being installed on the window screen will save you time at the toll plaza because the sensors there will identify it and your toll tax will be deducted from your Fastag account. More than 20 banks are issuing Fastag.
Before explaining how to recharge your Fastag by using Paytm, we are giving brief overview about what is Paytm
Paytm is basically a type of online wallet, in which you can keep money like your pocket wallet. And then you can use this online wallet in place of debit or credit card. However, you have to use debit or credit-card to put money in your online wallet.
The money put in your online wallet is called Paytm cash. This can be used for mobile-recharge, data-card or smart-tag recharge or bill payment. Paytm cash can be used for all Paytm apps and all types of transactions on the mobile site. In addition to these features, now you can use Paytm Wallet to recharge your Fastag account. Below are the various steps that you can follow to recharge your Fastag through Paytm.
Steps to recharge Fastag using Paytm:
- Once you have linked your Fastag with Paytm, then recharging it is very easy.
- You just need to have money in your paytm Wallet.
- Once you have money in your Paytm Wallet, it will be automatically reserved for the Fastag Recharge.
- So it means there will be no need of separate Fastag Recharge.
- The only thing you need to keep in mind is that, you will able to pay using your Fastag at toll plaza only after 20 minutes of adding money in Paytm Wallet.
How to Recharge Fastag Using PhonePe
We are using the Internet the most in today’s time and the Internet is such a thing through which we can get all the information in a few moments, and there are many such things that we can do very easily sitting at our home from the Internet.
Online, we can make any kind of payment and can also recharge online, earlier we had to go to a shop or someone who recharges. But nowadays there are many app through which we can recharge while sitting at home. Today we will tell you about an app named PhonePe App through which you can recharge from your mobile by sitting at your home.
The Phone-Pay app is a mobile payment app, which offers a variety of payment options according to your different needs. The purpose of the phone-pay mobile wallet is to make easy and secure digital payments. It is a UPI based app that works very fast. You can use Phone-Pay Mobile Wallet as a wallet, and pay directly through your bank account, credit card and debit card.
Paying via PhonePe is very easy. Through this you can link bank accounts, transfer money, pay bills, and also recharge online through PhonePay in a simple and convenient way.
PhonePe received its license on 26 August 2014 however, in April 2016, the company was acquired by Flipkart. In August 2016, the company partnered with Yes Bank to launch a mobile payment app based on the government-backed UPI platform.
PhonePe is a financial technology company headquartered in Bangalore. It provides an online payment system based on the Unified Payments Interface i.e, a new process in electronic fund transfer initiated by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Now the good news is that in addition to doing Phone and DTH recharge, you can use PhonePe app for recharging Fastag account in just few clicks.
Below we are explaining the step by step process to recharge Fastag using Phonepe.
- First of all open PhonePe app if it installed in your Mobile Phone.
- If you don’t have PhonePe app, then first you have to download it from Google play store.
- After opening Phone Pe app, click on To Contacts option.
- Then click on UPI ID option which is located in the header. After this you have to add
beneficary UPI id.
- Now click on confirm button which will open the payment page.
- At this point, you have to enter the amount you want your Fastag to be recharged with.
- You will receive a confirmation message on yur mobile phone after succesfull recharge of your
Equitas Fastag App
Equitas Bank has launched an app so that users can check their Fastag accounts on the go. The Equitas Fastag App is available for the android users which can be downloaded on Android phones by visiting “Google Play” store on your android phone and search “Equitas Fastag”.
Equitas Bank Fastag Customer Care
Toll Free Number : 1800 103 1222
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Allahabad Bank||1800 258 6680|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
|25||Bank of Maharashtra||1800 233 4526|
|26||Central Bank of India||1800 22 1911|
|27||Jammu and Kashmir Bank||1800 572 1370|
|28||Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car