Table of Content
- Federal Bank FASTag Features and Benefits
- How to Purchase Federal Bank FASTag?
- What are Federal Bank FASTag Charges?
- How can Federal Bank FASTag Customer Login?
- How Can I Recharge My Fastag In Federal Bank?
- Federal Bank Fastag Customer Care Number
Federal Bank FASTag is one stop solutions for your hassle free trips across the national highways in the country. Launched by NPCI under the guidelines of IHMCL and NHAI, the FASTag is also being issued by Federal Bank to its customers. FASTag is an RFID device which is used to make payments which are cash free. The FASTag bought from Federal Bank has the validity of 5 years, which can be recharged as per your need. All the toll plazas coming under Electronic Toll Collection are eligible to deduct toll from Federal Bank FASTag.
Federal Bank FASTag Features and Benefits
Ease of payment – No need to carry cash for the toll transactions and saves time
- Near non-stop movement of vehicles leading to lower fuel cost.
- Online Recharge – FASTag can be recharged online through Credit Card / Debit Card or Net banking
- SMS alerts for toll transactions, low balance, recharges etc.
- Online Portal for Customers, Bank, Vendors
- FASTag Validity of 5 Years
- 2.5% Cash back for all the transactions at all the National Highway Toll plazas during 2019-20
- Environmental benefits
- Reduced air pollution
- Reduced use of paper
- Social benefits
- Reduced toll payment hassles
- Analytics for better highway management
- Economic benefits
- Reduced effort in management at toll plaza
- Reduced effort in monitoring centrally
How to Purchase Federal Bank FASTag?
You can purchase Federal Bank FASTag online by following the few simple steps which are mentioned below.
Federal Bank FASTag Purchase Online
- Go to Federal Bank FASTag Portal and click on “Apply Online” or you can go directly to the link here.
- Fill in the personal details as shown in the first tab.
- Next step is to fill in the vehicle details such as vehicle registration number and the type of vehicle which can be a type 4,5,6,7, 12,15, 16 on the basis of which your tag is issued.
- After that you need to fill in the KYC details for your FASTag account and upload a valid ID proof to get KYC done.
- Than you will need to upload “Registration Certificate” of the vehicle and after completing the form verify all the details submitted.
- Complete the payment and you have completed Federal Bank FASTag purchase.
Federal Bank FASTag Purchase Offline
Federal Bank FASTag purchase can also be made offline by visiting their points of sale locations. Ernakulam and Thrissur are the locations for the sale of Federal Bank FAStag offline where the agents of the bank are available at toll plazas. Carry the required documents along with your vehicle at these locations and get your vehicle’s FASTag registered with the Federal Bank.
What are Federal Bank FASTag Charges?
The FASTag charges include “On Boarding Fees” which is also known as “Tag issuance Fees”, security deposit and a threshold value. The “On Boarding Fees” is Rs 100 for all type of vehicles whereas security deposit and threshold value depends on the class of the vehicle according to which the tag is issued. You can see all the charges related to Federal Bank FASTag in the table mentioned below:
|Tag joining fee||200 including all taxes|
- Service tax will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicable rates.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge
- Charges mentioned above are subject to change. Please visit www.federalbank.co.in for the latest charges
One – time Tag Deposit amount (Refundable):
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (Rs.)||MinimumBalance (Rs.)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van/ Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||200||200|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle||200||200|
|6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||200||300|
|12||4 to 6 axle||200||400|
|15||7 or More Axle||200||500|
|16||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||200||500|
- The above mentioned Tag deposit rates and minimum balance would be applicable depending on your vehicle class and would be refunded to you at the time of FASTag account closure
- Applicable taxes will be levied on all type of top ups and transactions.
- A minimum convenience fee will be levied for online tag recharge
- Minimum Balance is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of RFID tag activation.
- Tag deposit amount would be applicable as per the vehicle class and will be refunded to the customer at the time of closure of RFID Tag account.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used. Charges mentioned above are subject to change without any prior notice.
How can Federal Bank FASTag Customer Login?
Once you have applied for FASTag through Federal Bank you can go to their FASTag portal and login to view all the details related to your Federal Bank FASTag. Follow the steps mentioned below to go to Federal Bank FASTag Customer login:
- Go to Federal Bank FASTag page and click on customer login
- After that enter the mobile number or login id you created.
- You will receive an OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP and you will get logged in into your Federal Bank FASTag account.
How Can I Recharge My Fastag In Federal Bank?
The Federal Bank FASTag can be recharged by visiting their FASTag portal. You need to follow the below mentioned steps to get your FASTag account recharged:
- Visit Federal Bank FASTag Portal.
- You need to enter your mobile number or login ID to go to your Federal Bank FASTag account.
- Go to “Payment” option and click on “Recharge”.
- Enter the amount by which you want your FASTag account to be topped up.
- Select mode of payment and proceed to “Make Payment” .
- Your Federal Bank FASTag account will be recharged.
- The payment method by which you can pay for your recharge are debit cards, credit cards and Netbanking.
Federal Bank Fastag Customer Care Number
In case of any complaint or query pertaining to any Transaction/s, the Tag Member may contact us by calling us on our Customer Care at 1800-266-9520(Toll Free)