Table of Content
- How to Buy FASTag with Fino Payments Bank
- Benefits of using Fino Bank FASTags
- How to Apply for FASTag with Fino Payments Bank
- Fino Payments Bank FASTag Fees & Charges
- How to Recharge your Fino Payments Bank FASTag Account?
- Fino Bank FASTags Toll Free Number
How to Buy FASTag with Fino Payments Bank?
FASTag have made journeys across national highways more convenient as the users don’t have to wait for cash transactions and the toll is deducted automatically. Fino FASTags are issued by Fino Payments Bank as a part of National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program launched by NPCI under the guidance of NHAI and IHMCL. The tags are reloadable and can be recharged when yourlinked wallet balance gets below the threshold amount. The tags are affixed on the front windscreen which are easily readable by RFID readers located at toll plazas inn etc lanes. The Fino Payments Bank FASTag is valid on the toll plazas which comes under Electronic Toll Collection program.
Benefits of using Fino Bank FASTags
- Ease of payment – No need to carry cash for toll transactions, saves time
- Enable non-stop movement of vehicles leading to lower fuel cost.
- Online Recharge – FASTag is linked to yourWallet Account which can be loaded through Credit /Debit Card or Net banking
- SMS alerts for toll transactions, low balance
- Incentive: You can avail a cashback of 2.5% on all Toll payments using FASTag in FY 2019-20 w.e.f 1st April 2019
Other important Benefits are:
- Reduced air pollution
- Reduced use of paper
- Reduced toll payment hassle
- Better highway management
- Reduced effort in management at toll plaza
- Reduced effort in monitoring centrally
How to Apply for FASTag with Fino Payments Bank?
You can apply for Fino Payment Bank FASTag by visiting on their FASTag page or by clicking through BPAY app or points of sale locations of the bank and other BPCL locations:
- Go to FASTag link of the bank or you can click here to go to the link.
- Fill in the details located on the right side of the page which include name, contact, address , class of the vehicle and pincode.
- After that you will receive a thanks message and the bank officer will call you to get your FASTag with Fino Payments Bank.
You can also apply for FASTag with BPAY app by filling all the details required for the FASTag. When you apply with the app a shortcode will be generated which you will need to carry to bank locations with the Registration Certificate of the vehicle. You will have to submit the form along with the documents to the representative and after all the verification you will be issued a FASTag for your vehicle.
What are the Charges of Fino Payments Bank FASTag?
The Fino Payments Bank charges threshold amount, security deposit and tag issuance charges for the issuance of FASTag. Threshold amount is the minimum balance required for the activation of the FAStag account. You can view the table given below for the charges required for the FASTag by Fino Payments Bank:
Fino Payments Bank FASTag Fees & Charges
one-time joining fee of Rs.100 plus GST
|Vehicle Class||Description||Threshold Amount||Tag Colour||Tag Deposit|
|4||Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||Rs.100||Violet||Rs.200|
|5||Minibus/light commercial vehicle||Rs.140||Orange||Rs.300|
|6||Bus 3 Axle||Rs.300||Yellow||Rs.400|
|6||Truck 3 Axle||Rs.300||Yellow||Rs.500|
|7||Truck 2 Axle/Bus 2 Axle||Rs.300||Green||Rs.400|
|12||Truck 4,5,6 Axle/Tractor/Tractor with trailer||Rs.300||Pink||Rs.500|
|15||Truck 7 Axle and above||Rs.300||Blue||Rs.500|
|16||Earth Moving/Heavy Construction Machinery||Rs.300||Black||Rs.500|
How to Recharge your Fino Payments Bank FASTag Account?
When your balance gets low, you will need to get your FASTag account recharged to continue your journey across the highways. Follow the below mentioned steps to get your FASTag account recharged.
- Login in your BPAY app with your user name and password.
- After you click on app, go to FASTag tab.
- After that click on recharge and enter the amount by which you want to recharge your account.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and complete the payment.
- Your Fino Payments Bank FASTag will be recharged.
You can also recharge your FASTag account by paying cash at the BPCL locations or Fino Payments Bank branches and continue your hassle free journey to your destinations across the country.
Fino Bank FASTags Toll Free Number
1860 266 3466
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car