Table of Content
- How to Buy HDFC Bank FASTag?3
- How to Apply HDFC Bank FASTag?
- HDFC Bank FASTag Registration Online
- HDFC Bank Bank Fastag Registration offline
- How to check HDFC Bank FASTag Application Status?
- What are HDFC Bank FASTag charges?
- How to Recharge HDFC Bank FASTAg Account?
- HDFC Bank FASTag Customer Care
- How to login in HDFC Bank FASTag portal for the first time User?
- HDFC Bank FASTag Customer Care Number
How to Buy HDFC Bank FASTag?
The FASTag program by HDFC was rolled out by National Payments Commision of India (NPCI) under the guidelines provided by NHAI and IHMCL. A FASTag is a tag issued to your vehicle, depending upon the class of vehicle which comes handy when you cross any toll plaza as your toll will be deducted automatically when you cross through the toll plaza. It’s an electronic toll collection program which you can get through any banks or point of sales location located at toll plazas. HDFC have also started the services to issue the FASTag for their customers. HDFC is one of the largest private banks in the country along with ICICI and Axis Bank which is providing the FASTag for your four wheelers.
HDFC Bank Fastag Benefits
Cash Back upto 2.5%*
You can avail a cashback of 2.5% on all National Toll payments using FASTag in FY 2019-20.
SMS and Email Alert of Transactions
Customer will receive SMS & Email alerts on his registered mobile number / Email address for all the transactions done in his tag account
Web portal for customers. Customers can access their statements by logging on the FASTag customer portal
Emergency road side assistance **
Emergency road side assistance for your fleet drivers**
Saves Fuel and Time
FASTag is read by the tag reader at the plaza and the toll amount is deducted automatically, when the vehicle approaches the toll plaza. The vehicle with FASTag doesn’t need to stop at the toll plaza for the cash transaction
Customer may recharge his tag account online through, Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking
Prepaid Toll Pass
No need to carry cash. Customer doesn’t need to worry about carrying cash for the toll payments
Accidental death cover of Rs. 1,00,000 **
Accidental death cover of Rs. 1,00,000 to all your on-duty drivers while driving the vehicles **
How to Apply HDFC Bank FASTag?
HDFC Bank has launched the web portal of the FASTag where you can apply For HDFC FASTag. You can go for HDFC BANK FASTag registration by submitting the application online and by visiting the bank with your vehicle or any point of sale locations of HDFC Bank at toll plazas.
HDFC Bank FASTag Registration Online
It’s very easy to apply HDFC Bank FASTag with the help of their webportal for FASTag. Follow the below mentioned steps for your HDFC Bank FASTag registration.
- Visit the websportal of HDFC Bank Fastag by clicking here.
- Then you will see a window where you will be asked whether you are already having an account with HDFC BANK. If you have an account you will need to enter your customer id and you will receive a verification code on your registered mobile number.
- If you click no than you will see a form below where you have to fill all your personal details which includes your name, address, pan number and an identity proof which you will submit while applying for FASTag.
- After you have filled personal details, you will move to “Vehicle Registration” tab where you need to fill all the details related to your vehicle.
- After that you need to upload the document of the vehicle which include “Registration Certificate” of the vehicle and identity proof you had selected in the personal form in the “Upload Documents” tab.
- Next step is to review your application and cross check all the details mentioned in the form before you submit your application.
- Submit the application and pay the FASTag fees as shown on screen with the help of any payment method such as debit card, credit card, netbanking or UPI.
- Thus you have successfully applied for HDFC FASTag online.
HDFC Bank Fastag Registration offline
You can also get your HDFC Bank FASTag registered by going to the branches of the bank or their point of sale location which are there on the toll plazas. You need to follow the steps as mentioned below to get your FASTag offline:
- Go along with your vehicle to any point of sale location at the toll plazas or branches of HDFC Bank.
- Go to the banking officer and ask for a FASTag form.
- Fill all the details which are mentioned in the form and after verifying and reviewing the details, submit the application to the banking officer.
- Submit the following documents along with the form which includes Registration Certificate of the vehicle, passport photograph of the owner and a valid ID proof which can be aadhar card, voter card, passport or driving license.
- Pay the fees at the bank after submitting the application according to the class of your vehicle and get your FASTag there only.
- Your HDFC FASTag will be affixed on the front windscreen of your car by the banking representative.
How to check HDFC Bank FASTag Application Status?
It takes some time for the FASTag to be delivered at your mentioned address which you had filled while applying for the FASTag. The general time period is 7 days to reach FASTag to your mentioned address if you are a resident of a metro city and around 15 days for a non metro resident.
You can check HDFC FASTag Application Status by going to HDFC Bank FASTag retail login where you will have to fill the customer id which was sent to you during the registration of the tag and enter the password to login to your account. In that web portal you can check the status of your FASTag application. If a customer have applied for the FASTag offline you can call at 1800-120-1243 to get your HDFC FASTag application status.
HDFC Bank Fastag CSC
What are HDFC Bank FASTag charges?
The charges of HDFC Bank FASTag depends on the class of the vehicle. Vehicle can be car, minibus, truck, multi axle vehicle which all have different fees. The security amount and threshold amount for these type of vehicles are different, therefore the price of issuing FASTag differs. The HDFC bank was issuing the FASTag free of cost till 14th Feb 2020 but now the have levied the fees which is around Rs 100. These are the charges for issuing of HDFC Bank FASTag:
- Tag Joining Fee (One-time Fee): FREE* (Till 14th FEB, 2020)
- Reissuance Fees: 100/- ( including all applicable taxes)
The rest of the charges which include security deposit and threshold amount are shown in the table below according to class and type of vehicle as they have different fees at toll plazas:
HDFC Bank FASTag Charges & Fees
|Tag Joining Fee (One-time Fee)||FREE* (Till 31st Decemeber, 2019)|
|Reissuance Fees||100/- ( including all applicable taxes)|
HDFC Bank Fastag One-time Security Deposit Amount
|NPCI Vehicle Class||Description||Security Deposit (in Rs.)||Threshold Amount (in Rs.)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van / Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||200||100|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||300||200|
|6||Bus– 3 axle||400||500|
|6||Truck – 3 axle||500||500|
|7||Bus 2 axle / Mini bus, Truck 2 axle||400||500|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer, Truck 4, 5 & 6 -axle||500||500|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||500||500|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||500||500|
How to Register HDFC Bank Fastag First Time User online
- Enter any 2 details among Customer ID, RFID number, Wallet ID, Vehicle ID along with Phone Number and Captcha
- Validate yourself with one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile/email ID**
- Generate passwords and security question-answers and enjoy CCH & banking at your convenience with HDFC Bank Fastag NetBanking
How to Recharge HDFC Bank FASTAg Account?
HDFC bank FASTAg recharge can be done by credit card, debit card, net banking, upi or through their webportal. Follow the steps to get recharge done through portal:
- Go to HDFC Web Portal of FASTAg.
- Then Click “Road User Centre”->Payment and Top Up-> Recharge
- Than you need to select the wallet id t which is to be recharged and enter the amount for recharge.
- choose “Pay by Online” mode and continue.
- Select the bank from which you will do the payment and complete the payment.
- Your HDFC FASTAg account will be recharged.
How to login in HDFC Bank FASTag portal for the first time User?
- Individual customer to click on Retail Login and Corporate customers to click on Corporate Login. Then click on the option of “First Time User” on the home page of the FASTag portal.
- Enter any 2 details of the following fields displayed;
- Customer ID (Customer ID is 12 digit numeric number which is mentioned in the Welcome Emailer & starts with 17xxxxxxxxxxx and 18xxxxxxxxxxx)
- RFID number (RFID is 16 digit numeric number which is mentioned on the FASTag & starts with 6xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
- Wallet ID (Wallet ID is 14 digit numeric number which is mentioned in the Welcome Emailer & starts with 17xxxxxxxxxxx and 18xxxxxxxxxxx)
- Vehicle ID (vehicle number, Ex -MH00AA1111).
HDFC FASTag Customer Care
While using the FASTag you might encounter some problems while crossing toll plazas which can be:
- Your tag gets blacklisted even if you have sufficient money in your wallet.
- Toll Plaza not accepting FASTag
- Your tag is not readable at toll plaza.
For all these circumstances, which you can face on your ride HDFC have issued a helpline number which you can call to get your query sorted out easily.
How to block HDFC bank FASTag account in case the vehicle is theft?
- Login in to FASTag Portal with User ID / Wallet ID and Password.
- Select the option of Service Request -> Generate Service Request.
- Select Request Type as Closure Request to close the RIFD Tag or Wallet.
- Also once block FASTag account by calling 24×7 Customer Care on 18001201243.
HDFC FASTag Customer Care Number
HDFC FASTag Customer Care Number : 1800-120-1243
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car