Himachal Pradesh Government is running a pension scheme for Old people of the state. Under this pension scheme, the HP Govt. is providing financial benefits to the old citizens of the state who don’t have any source of their income and are not financially strong.
Through this scheme, the Himachal Govt. is providing a monthly pension of Rs. 750 to Rs. 1350 to the people who are above 60 years. Although this amount is not big, still the senior citizens of the state can meet their basic needs with this monthly pension. This old-age pension scheme is a step of the Himachal Pradesh Govt. towards fulfilling the basic requirements of old people and making their lives a little bit easier. Both male and female residents of Himachal Pradesh can get the benefit of this pension scheme from the Government.
In this article, we will explain all the information that you may want to know regarding what is Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension scheme, How to download the PDF form, what is eligibility criteria, How to apply, and more.
Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension Form PDF
All eligible residents of Himachal Pradesh can apply online for the Old Age Pension scheme and for this they have to download the PDF of the Pension form from the official website of Himachal Pradesh Govt. i.e https://himachal.nic.in/en-IN/ or they can download the Pension Form PDF by clicking here.
Important Facts about Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
|Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
|60 years or Above
|Old people of the state
|Monthly Pension Amount
|Rs. 750 to Rs. 1350
|To provide financial support to senior citizens of HP
Documents Required for Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension Application
In order to apply for the Old Age Pension Scheme in Himachal Pradesh, the applicant must have the following documents. All these documents will be required while filling out the Pension application form.
- The applicant must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh, so he/she must have valid proof or domicile certificate for proving his identity as a resident of HP state.
- The eligible candidates who want to apply for the Pension Scheme of Himachal Pradesh must have Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Voter Id, etc.
- As only Old people above the age of 60 years can get the benefits of this pension scheme, so he/she must have valid proof of old age.
- For age proof, the birth certificate can be submitted.
- The applicant must have an account in any authorized bank.
- Passport size Photos
- Income Certificate Proof
- Caste Certificate
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
To apply for the Old Age Pension scheme run by the Himachal Pradesh State Government, one must follow the below steps:
- After downloading the PDF of the Pension Form, the applicant must have to enter all the information required in the form.
- The applicant must make sure that he/she fills out all the required details correctly.
- Once all the details are filled, then the applicant has to attach/upload all the above-mentioned documents.
- When all the documents are uploaded, then he/she must verify the details filled in the form before submitting it.
- After verifying all the details and attaching the required documents, the applicant has to visit any of these offices to submit the form: Local Panchayat,
- District Welfare Officer, or Tehsil Welfare Officer.
- The eligibility of the Candidate for the pension scheme by Himachal Govt. is verified in the meeting of the Gram Panchayat to which the applicant belongs.
- After verifying the eligibility at the Gram Sabha level, the application form is sent to the local Tehsil Welfare officer.
- Once the verification is done at the Tehsil level, then the form is forwarded to the District Welfare Officer.
- When the verification of the pension application form is done at all the levels then the applicant’s name is added to the list of the eligible candidates and he will start receiving the monthly pension under this scheme.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
The eligible candidates of Himachal Pradesh can get the following benefits through this Old Age pension scheme.
- Financial support will be provided to the old residents of Himachal Pradesh under this Pension scheme.
- People having age 60 or above will be given a monthly pension of Rs. 750 to Rs. 1350 under this scheme.
- This monthly financial support will be helpful for the old residents of Himachal Pradesh to make their living easy.
- The money is transferred directly into the bank accounts of eligible people
Eligibility for the Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
To apply for the Old Age Pension Scheme started by Himachal Pradesh Government, the applicant must fulfill the following basic requirements.
- The applicant must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh as this scheme is not applicable to people who belong to any other state.
- The age of the Applicant must be 60 years or more.
- Old people who are ex-servicemen and are getting some other kind of pension can not apply for this Old age pension scheme.
- The applicant must be below the poverty line and for this, they must show their income certificate also.