PNB short for Punjab National Bank is one of the oldest banks of India. With more than 4500 branches in about 764 cities of India, PNB is the second larger government commercial bank of the country. PNB bank ranks at no. 248 among the largest banks in the world and has a user base of 37 lakh customers.
PNB bank was establish in 1894 before independence and its commercial operations were started on 12 April 1895.
Having your mobile nubmer registered with bank account is must as it gives various facilities.
So if you are a PNB customer and want to know how to change your Mobile number linked with your bank account, then here we are giving you complete details about how to do this:
The three main options provided by PNB bank to change the Mobile number are:
- With the help of PNB ATM
- Calling customer care center of PNB bank
- By changing through PNB bank branch
How to Change Mobile No. in PNB bank with ATM?
- The first thing you to do is to visit the nearest PNB ATM.
- Then insert your PNB bank ATM card into the machine
- After than select the Mobile number registration option.
- Now enter your new mobile number.
- You again have to enter your mobile number for the confirmation.
- After confirming mobile number, choose the continue options.
- After completing all the above steps, your mobile number will be updated.
Changing PNB mobile no. by Calling Customer care:
PNB bank provides a very simple method of changing your Mobile by sitting at your home i.e by calling their toll free customer care number. The steps to change the PNB mobile number through customer care are:
- Call the toll free mobile number i.e 1800-180-2222 of PNB customer care.
- PNB banks’s customer care executive will ask you for your personal details like:
Bank account number etc.
- Then the excutive will ask the new mobile number that you want to update.
- After you provided all the necessary information to the PNB customer care executive, they will start the process of updating the mobile number.
Your mobile number will be updated very soon, usually within 2 working days.
Changing PNB Mobile no. by visiting Bank Branch:
- First of all visit PNB bank branch located near you.
- Then ask for the Mobile number registration form from the PNB bank employee.
- This form looks like as below: (Add attached image here)
- Read the form carefully and fill all the required information including the mobile number to be registered or changed.
- You have to full this kind of information in this PNB form:
Name of branch in which you have submit this form.
Date of Submitting
- Then enter the PNB bank account number and your customer id.
- Enter account Holder name i.e your Name
- Now you to enter your new mobile number.
- After filling all the above details, Sign at the bottom and submit it to the concerned person of the bank.
When the process is complete and your PNB mobile number will be updated, you will receive a confirmation message on your updated mobile number.
How to Update Email id registered with PNB bank?
There are two options to updated your Email id registered in PNB Bank as below:
How to update your Email id registered with PNB bank:
You can change your Email id which is registered to PNB bank with the help of internetbanking. Here are steps required to update the PNB bank Email id.
- First Sign in to your PNB account netbanking with the help of your Login details.
- After login, Choose Personal Setting and then select View personal Details
- You will see Update Email id Option there.
- Select this option and it will be redirected to Email ID page.
- If you have more than one customer ID, then you have to select that one for which you want to change the Email id.
- Now add the new Email id and click on Submit button.
- Now confirm the Email id.
- After verifying your Email id again, you have to click on Submit.
- A message will appear on your window that says your Email id has been changed.
How to change PNB Email id through Branch:
- First of all visit a PNB branch near to you.
- Ask a ‘Letter of Request’ from PNB branch.
- Fill in the Email id and other necessary details required in the field.
- The concerned staff of the PNB branch will verify your details and after that your
- Email id will be linked with your PNB bank account.
- A confirmation will arrive at your new registered Email id.
2 thoughts on “How to Change Mobile number and Email id in PNB Bank”
please my e mail add punjab national bank.
I want to change the mobile number linked with my bank