Like great education is necessary, good health is also of great importance for any state. Every state must ensure good public health and take preventive measures not only to control the diseases in the state but run schemes to provide safe health services to the state of the people. By keeping this into account, The Government of Himachal Pradesh has introduced a health scheme for the residents of the state. This scheme is known as the HimCare scheme or Himcare Yojna.
The main motive of this Himcare Scheme by the HP Government is to ensure the health protection of the people of the state. This health scheme has great importance in the state and has various benefits for the residents of Himachal Pradesh.
With the help of the scheme started by the Himachal Government, the Himcare cardholder will get various health benefits. The benefit of this scheme will be available only to those citizens of Himachal Pradesh who have registered for the Himcare scheme and have a Himcare card. The Himcare scheme was launched by Himachal Pradesh CM, Jai Ram Thakur on 01 January 2021.
Under this scheme, a health benefit of up to Rs. 5 Lakhs will be provided to eligible patients. To get the benefits of Himcare score, the beneficiary must first have to apply or register for the scheme.
Steps to register for Himcare scheme Online
An applicant must have to follow the below steps to register for the Himcare scheme
- First of all the applicant must have to visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Government i.e www.hbsbys.in
- You will see the Himcare Enrollment option on the home page in the top menu.
- A new page will open up, where you have to enter your Ration Card number.
- After that, a new window will open, where you have to select the ‘Registration’ option.
- You have to enter various details on the registration page including some personal details like Name, address, date of birth etc.
- After entering all the required details you will have to upload the necessary documents.
- Once you have filled the form, verify it and click on the submit button.
So now are done with the registration process of the Himcare scheme.
Documents required for Himcare Scheme Registration
An applicant needs the following documents for registration of the Himcare scheme.
- Ration card of the applicant
- Aadhar card/voter card of the applicant
- Aadhar card of all family members.
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Certificate of the place where the applicant is working or doing the job
- Handicap/Disabled person needs certificate with 40% disability.
Eligibility Criteria for Himcare scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of the Himachal Pradesh
- The applicant can apply for the Himcare scheme free of cost.
- The applicant must have to provide a certificate of the field in which he is working.
- Below poverty candidates are eligible to apply for the Himcare scheme.
- The candidate who is already taking the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojna is not eligible to apply for the Himcare scheme and take its benefits.