Steps to Renew Him Care Card Online
You have to renew Him, Care Card, in order to use its services and get the health benefits that come with Him Care scheme. To renew the Him Care Card online, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Him Care scheme through this link https://www.hpsbys.in
- After clicking on the above link, the Home page of the website opens up.
- Here you will see the option ‘Renew of Card’.
- You will have to click this open which will open a new page.
- Various instructions are given on this page. You will have to read all these instructions carefully.
- Now you will have to fill your ‘Him Care Number’.
- After entering the Him Care Number, you will have to click on the ‘Search’ option.
- Now you will see all the details about your Him Care card.
- Here you can easily renew your Him Care Card.
How to check the status of Him Care Card renewal application?
You can check the status of your Him Card Card renewal application online by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website through this link https://www.hpsbys.in
- Once the home page of the official website opens, you will see an option ‘Renew Application Status’.
- You will have to click this ‘Renew Application Status’ option.
- You will now be redirected to a new page.
- Here you will see three options to search your Him Care Card which are: Himcare Number, Ration Card, Aadhar Number.
- Select any of the above options as per your choice.
- The status of your Him Care Card renewal will now be visible to you.
What is Him Care Scheme?
Indian Government started Ayusman Bharat Yojna in 2018 to provide health benefits to the people of India. This is one of the biggest health schemes started by the Indian Government through which people can get treatment in various Government and private hospitals of the country. As there are some terms and conditions associated with this scheme so many people are not eligible for this scheme.
By taking this into account, Himachal Pradesh Government started a new health care scheme known as Himcare Scheme. This scheme was started on 01 January 2019 by HP Government to provide health benefits to the citizens of Himachal Pradesh. The main purpose of this scheme by the HP Government was to provide health services to those people of the state who can’t get the benefit of Ayusman Bharat Yojna.
Him Care scheme is basically Health Insurance for the citizens of Himachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, a smart card also known as Him Care Card is made for the eligible candidates of the state through which they can get Health insurance of up to Rs. 500000.
More than 4.70 Lakh families of Himachal Pradesh are getting benefits from Him Care scheme. With the Him Care scheme, the state Government is providing all kinds of health-related facilities, especially to the poor and backward families.
Poor and backward people of Himachal Pradesh are not able to get the best treatment due to financial problems. But with Him Care Card they can get better treatment free of cost in the top private and Government Hospitals. An important thing to note here is that not all hospitals come under Him Care scheme. You can get the benefits of Him Care scheme only when you get treatment from the hospitals that are selected to provide Health insurance cover under this scheme.
Benefits of Him Care Yojana
The main benefits of Him Care Yojana are:
- Those citizens of Himachal Pradesh, who can’t get the benefits of Ayushman Bharat yojana can get health insurance with Him Care scheme.
- With the Him Care scheme, the eligible people can get free treatment of up to Rs 500000.
- Up to five members of the family can get the benefit of this scheme.
- The Himachal Pradesh Government provides the full cost of treatment under Him Care scheme.
- Eligible people can easily get the benefit of this scheme by applying for Him Care Card online by making a nominal charge of Rs. 50.
- The treatment cost that is claimed under the Him Care scheme is directly transferred to the bank account of the candidate.