The results of the Himachal Board 12th standard examination have been declared by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE). With 99.4% marks, a boy named Prakash Kumar hailing from Kullu Science School of Education, Dhalpur has topped this year’s 12th results. The second position was held by a student from Government Shamsher Senior Secondary School of Nahan and he secured 97.8% marks. This student was in the Art stream while the student who secured top position was in the Science stream.
The result of the 12th class was announced at the official website of Himachal State Board HPBOSE i.e at www.hpbose.org on today 18 Jun 2020.
This announcement was made by the President of the School Education Board of Himachal, Dr. Suresh Kumar Soni. The results have been released late due to lockdown in the country for the last few months.
Here we would like to mention that about 86633 students appeared in the 12th class examination of HPBOSE. Out of these 65654 have passed. 9391 students have a compartment. This result is about 76.07. The board was not able to take the Geography exam due to lockdown and the exam was later held on 8th June.
Earlier the 12th exams of the Himachal Board were due to be held from 4th Mar to 27th March but due to the nationwide lockdown, the exams were not completed on the scheduled dates.
25356 students sit in the Arts stream, 49878 students sit in the Arts stream, and 11399 in the Commerce stream exams of 12th class. So out of the total number of 86633 students, 43410 were boys and 42898 were girl students. The pass percentage of Boys students was 72.42 and for girls students, it was 79.75. Compared to last year’s passing percentage of 62.01%, this year’s percentage of 76.07 is very good.
How to check the result of HPBOSE 12th Class:-
You have to follow the below steps to check the results of 12th Class of HPBOSE
- First of all, the students have to visit the official website of HPBOSE ie. hpbose.org
- Now they have to click on the ‘HPBOSE 12th Class Results 2020’ on the home page.
- A new page will appear.
- On this new page, they have to enter their Name, Roll Number, Date of Birth etc.
- After filling all the required information in the fields, click on the submit option.
- When you Submit after filling all the information, the results of HPBOSE 12th Class Results will appear quickly in front of you.
HPBOSE has also given another quick and easy way for students to view their 12th class result i.e. they can check their result by sending an SMS.
The format of sending the SMS is as below:
You have to send this SMS on this number 56263
Re-evaluation, Re-checking to start soon:
Any student who is not satisfied with his/her result can apply for Re-evaluation and Re-checking whose process will be started soon. The students who want rechecking of their answer sheets, have to fill in a re-checking form. They will have to provide the necessary details and also have to submit the re-checking fees.]
HP Board 12th Result 2020 Toppers List
1. Prakash Kumar from Kullu district – 99.4 percent
2. Shubham Jaiswal from Una district – 99.2 percent
3. Tanisha from Kangra district – 99 percent
4. Abhinav Karmani from Kangra district – 98.8 percent
5. Ankush Sharma from Hamirpur district – 98.6 percent
1. Shruti Kashyap from Shimla district – 98.2 percent
2. Sushant Chouhan from Sirmor district – 97.8 percent
3. Aanchal and Amritanshu from Sirmor amd Shimla districts, respectively – 97.2 percent
4. Prachi Sharma from Solan district – 96.8 percent
1. Megha Gupta from Sirmaur district – 97.6 percent
2. Ambika Vikram from Solan district – 96.8 percent
3. Kanika Sharma from Hamirpur district, Kritika from Una district, and Saloni Joshi from Sirmaur district – 96.6 percent.