HP JOA notification
HPSSSB i.e Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board regularly invites applications for different posts of JOA IT which stands for Junior Office Assitant IT. HPSSSB conducts this exam every year and released notifications for various posts. The young and eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for HPSSSB JOA IT posts online. JOA IT is a reputed post and it is a great opportunity for eligible candidates to get a Government Job in Himachal Pradesh state.
If you are interested in the HPSSSB JOA IT job, then you must check all the information about this post and apply for it before the last date. You must read the full notification about JOA IT posts released by HPSSB. You can read and download the notification about JOA IT at the official website of HPSSSB i.e
All the detailed information by JOA IT post including how to apply online, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, Admit card are explained in this article.
In this article, you will also get the latest information and updates regarding JOA IT recruitments, Age limit, Salary, process of selection, etc. After checking all this information you can easily apply for HPSSSB jobs.
HP JOA(IT) recruitment important information
|HP JOA Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Office Assistant (IT) (JOA)|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
JOA recruitment important Dates
All important dates of JOA recruitment including the last date of applying, admit card release dates, exam dates, etc are given in the below table
|Notification released||05 December 2021|
|Online Registration starts||6th December 2021|
|Closing Date||5th January 2022|
|JOA Admit card||10 days before the exam|
|Exam date||February 2022|
How to apply online for HP JOA Vacancy
- Visit the official website of HPSSSB through this link: https://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Here you will see the ‘Apply online for recruitment of HP JOA’ jobs link.
- Now you have to register by clicking on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Once you complete the registration process, you can log in by entering your details.
- Find the application form of JOA vacancy.
- Fill this form and make the payment as per your category.
- Submit the form after filling and checking all the details.
- Your application form for JOA vacancies will now be submitted and you can take a printout of it.
What is Age Limit for HP JOA(IT)?
The age limit for applying for various posts of HP JOA is:
- Minimum Age: The minimum age for JOA is 18 years.
- Maximum Age: Maximum age for JOA posts is 45 years.
- Age relaxation: The candidates who belong to OBC, SC/ST category will get the relaxation 5 years for JOA posts.
What is the Application Fee for HP JOA exam?
The application fees for Junior Office Assistant exam is:
- The applicants who belong to the General category will have to pay a fee of Rs. 360 for the JOA application form.
- The fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 120.
- Physical Handicapped will also have to pay a fee of Rs. 120
What is Eligibility/Educations Qualification for HP JOA Vacancy
- The applicant must have 10th, 12th from a recognized board of the school.
- The applicant must have done 1 or 2 years diploma in Computer/Information Technology
- The applicant must have passed the 12th class from Himachal Pradesh only.
- The candidate must have a computer typing speed of 30 WPM
HP Junior Office Assistant(JOA) Jobs Selection Process
The selection process for HP JOA jobs consists of the following stages
- Written examination – 85 Marks
- Evaluation – 15 Marks
- Skill test – Qualifying
- Doc verification- Qualifying
HP JOA Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for HP JOA exam is:
|1||Technical Subject (Concerned Subject)||120||60|
|2||General Knowledge (including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh)
General English & General Hindi of Matric standard
What is the Salary Package of HP JOA posts
The breakage of salary for HP JOA posts is as below:
- Rs 5910-Rs 20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1950 per month.
How to download HP JOA Admit Card
The admit card for the HP JOA exam will be released about 10 days before the exam by HPSSB. The candidates who apply for HP JOA posts must remember the dates and regularly check the updated information regarding admit card release on this page. They can also visit the official website of HPSSB to download the admit card for the exam.