Most of the young and educated residents of Himachal Pradesh want to know how to participate in a competitive exam. Its a dream of everyone to know and get a permanent job in the Himachal Pradesh’s Government department or any other reputed department.
Here in this article, we will try to give information to our readers regarding how they can get a job in “Forest Department”. In this page we will explain in detail how to apply for the job in the “Forest Department”, what is eligibility, salary, how to prepare for the exam, syllabus i.e what should a candidate read to get a job in “Forest Department” of Himachal Pradesh.
How to apply online for the Himachal Pradesh “Forest Department” Jobs
The notifications for the jobs of “Forest Department” are announced by the Himachal Pradesh Government regularly. The invitation of the application forms is the first step in applying for a job in “Forest Department”. When the notification for the jobs is released by the HP state Government, then with this notification one can get all the details required to apply for the jobs. The Government announces all information like the number of vacancies, how to apply, educational qualification, exam details, salary and other information related to that particular job including a job in “Forest Department”.
To apply for the jobs of Himachal Pradesh “Forest Department”, you must follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Govt. https://himachal.nic.in/en-IN/vacancies.html
- Register to the HP Official website if you are not registered already.
- Here you will find the application form for applying for the “Forest Department” jobs.
- Enter all the required information in this application form.
- Attach all the mentioned documents need for the jobs of “Forest Department”
- Make the payment depending upon your Caste for applying for the job.
- After clicking on ‘Submit’ button the process for applying the posts of “Forest Department” will be complete.
Documents for applying for the HP “Forest Department” Jobs
An applicant has to submit the following documents for applying for the job of “Forest Department” of the Himachal Pradesh Government.
- Marksheet for 10th
- Marksheet for 12th
- Graduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Two Passport sizes photos of the applicant.
- Address Proof Certificate like Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Domicile certificate etc.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Caste Proof Certificate
- Digital Signatures
Eligibility Criteria for the Himachal Pradesh “Forest Department” Jobs
Anyone interested in getting a job in the “Forest Department” of Himachal Pradesh must want to know what is the educational qualification required and what is the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be 12th pass from any stream
- The candidate must know Hindi, English, or any Regional Language
For more details about the educational qualification and eligibility criteria for the Posts of Forest Department, the applicant must visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Government.
Age Limit for the Posts of Himachal Pradesh “Forest Department” jobs
The age limit for applying the vacancies of “Forest Department” of Himachal Pradesh is:
- The candidate must be between 18 to 40 years.
- There is an age relaxation of 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- There is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Syllabus for Himachal Pradesh “Forest Department” Exam
In order to apply for any Government job including the jobs in the “Forest Department” of Himachal Pradesh, the candidate must have to appear in a written exam and after clearing the written exam he/she has to clear the interview, only after that, he will be selected for the particular post.
The syllabus for the posts of “Forest Department” of the Himachal Pradesh is:
- General Knowlege
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Basic Computer Test
- General Mathematics