As you know how many problems we have to face while depositing electricity bills. We have to physically visit the local electricity office and stand in long queues to deposit the bill. It takes a lot of time and in today’s modern life nobody has so much time to spare for such things.
Because these days everyone has mobile phones with internet connections, so Electricity companies give the consumers the option to pay the Electricity bill online from their home without any need to stand in queues.
Consumers can pay the bill by going to the official websites of the electricity companies but sometimes it is very difficult as the users are not able to find how to pay the bill through the official websites. So to avoid this problem, we are here explaining a simple way to pay the Electricity bill online by using mobile apps like Paytm.
With these online bill payment options, gone are the days when you have to travel a long way to electricity board offices to pay your bill and also can avoid paying late fees. So below are the steps by following which you can pay the HPSEB electricity bill payment online. By using Paytm users can pay Electricity bills online within a few minutes.
How to make HPSEB Electricity Bill Payment Online by Paytm:
- First of all, Visit Paytm.com either from your desktop or open Paytm app on your
- Mobile (Install the Paytm app if you have not installed it already)
- Login to Paytm by using your Email id/Mobile Number and Password.
- After login, click on the ‘Electricity’ option on the home page of Paytm.
- When you click on the ‘Electricity’, you will see two options ‘Electricity Boards’ and ‘Apartments’
- Select ‘Electricity Boards’ Option (This option is selected By Default)
- Now you have to select the State where you Live i.e select the state for which you want to pay the Bill.
- So here you have to First Select your state ‘Himachal Pradesh’ and then Select Board Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd (HPSEBL).
- Now you have to enter your 12 Digit Consumer id which you can found from your Bill.
- After filling Consumer id, click on ‘Proceed’
- After clicking on Proceed, a Screen will appear where you can see details like:
- Consumer’s name
- Bill Number
- Bill Amount
- Month for which the Bill to be Paid
- Check all the details carefully and then click on Confirm.
- Once you click on Confirm, you can see some offers and Coupon Codes by Paytm. By applying these coupons codes, you can get some discounts and cashback on Bill payments.
- After choosing an offer, and clicking on the Proceed option, you will have to ‘Complete your Payment’.
- You can complete the payment by choosing any option like Credit Card, Internet Banking, Debit Card, etc.
- Once you complete the payment, you will receive a message ‘Your Payment has been done successfully.
So by following the above steps, you can easily and quickly pay your Electricity bills. The Paytm gives you the facility to pay your electricity bills from home without going to any office.
Paytm is not only the single option for Himachal Pradesh Citizens to pay their electricity bills online, as there are many other options to pay their bills online which are using PhonePe and GooglePe.
How to make HPSEBL Electricity Bill Payment Online by PhonePe:
- To pay the HPSEB electricity bill using PhonePe, first, you have to install the PhonePe app in your mobile phone.
- Now choose the Electricity option under the ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’ tab.
- After choosing the Electricity option, a list of Electricity boards appears.
- From this list select Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd (HPSEBL)
- Now enter your Consumer ID and press ‘Confirm’.
- After this enter all the further details and click on proceed.
- Now you will see the Payment option. So make your payment any of the desired payment methods.
- When your payment is done, then the Bill is paid successfully.
How to make HPSEB Electricity Bill payment using Google Pay:
Follow the below steps to pay your electricity bill in Himachal Pradesh for HPSEBL by using Google Pay:
- First of all Download and Install Google Pay on your smartphone.
- Now register on Google Pay by entering using Mobile no. and verify it by using the OTP received on your phone.
- Once you verified and open Google Pay, you will see the “New Payment” button on your screen.
- Click on this “New Payment” Option.
- A new screen will appear, where under the “People & bills” tab, you will see two options:
Mobile recharge and Bill payments
- Now click on the Bill payments option.
- After clicking the Bill payments option, a list of categories appears.
- There are many services under the “Categories” like DTH/Cable Tv, Electricity, Postpaid Mobile, Landline, etc.
- Here you have to click on “Electricity” Option.
- List of all states Electricity companies will open up after clicking the Electricity option.
- When you will scroll down, you will see “Himachal Pradesh Electricity (HPSEBL) in this list.
- When you select HPSEBL following screen will appear. Click on “Get Started”
- Here you will have to enter Consumer Number and your Account Name which is optional
- After filling the above information Google pay will ask you to make the electricity bill payment using various payment methods.
- Choose your desired payment method and make the payment.
Now your HPSEBL payment is done successfully by using Google Pay.