Table of content
- How to Get FASTag with ICICI Bank?
- How to Apply for ICICI Bank Fastag?
- Steps to get ICICI FASTag online
- Steps to get ICICI FASTag offline
- Steps to get ICICI FASTag By SMS
- ICICI FASTag Price
- ICICI FASTag Login Customer Login
- ICICI FASTag Delivery Status
- ICICI FASTag Account Recharge
- What is ICICI FASTag Customer Care Number?
How to Get FASTag with ICICI Bank?
The second-largest bank of India, ICICI has started its services of issuing FASTag which was delivered by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) as per the initiative to collect the toll online from the vehicle owners. The electronic toll collection program (ETC) will deduct the money automatically when your four-wheeler gets registered with the FASTag at the toll plazas across the country.
ICICI Bank Fastag Benefits
- Saves Fuel and Time
- SMS alerts for transactions
- Online recharge
- No need to carry cash
- Web portal for customers
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Fastag?
As FASTag has been made compulsory by the Government of India, it’s compulsory to register your vehicle with FASTag. ICICI Bank have also started their online ICICI FASTag portal where users can apply online.
Steps to get ICICI Bank FASTag online
Let’s have a look at the steps when you are applying for ICICI Bank FASTag online:
- Go to the ICICI Bank Fastag portal.
- You will see a form where you are required to fill all the personal details along with selecting ID Proof of the owner and also uploading the scanned copy of the selected ID.
- After filling the personal information, in the next step, you need to enter the vehicle details and your address details with uploading a scanned copy of the Registration Certificate of your four-wheeler for which you are applying ICICI bank FASTag.
- The next step is to confirm the details you have the aforementioned and then pay the necessary fees which will be shown to you after confirming your details.
- You have successfully applied for ICICI Bank FASTag, which will be delivered to your address mentioned in the form.
Steps to get ICICI Bank FASTag offline
The bank has also many Points of Sale location for issuing of FASTag. These locations can be any branch of the bank or you can also go to ICICI Bank FASTag points of sale location which is there on the toll plazas. Let’s have a look at steps to avail the ICICI Bank Fastag offline by visiting the ICICI Bank Branch or at toll plazas:
- Go to the FASTag issuing location of ICICI bank which can be a branch of the bank or point of sale location at various toll plazas along with your vehicle.
- Carry the following document: RC of the four-wheeler, A valid identity proof of the owner, and one passport size photograph of the owner of the vehicle.
- Fill the ICICI Bank FASTag form and submit to the representative sitting on the location.
- Pay the required fees according to the class of the vehicle and your FASTag is issued.
- The officer will affix the tag on the front windshield of your vehicle.
Steps to Get ICICI Bank FASTag By SMS
You can also get ICICI Bank FASTag issued for your vehicle by sending an SMS from your mobile. You need to send an SMS on the number 5676766. After sending an SMS, you will receive a call from ICICI Bank within 2 days from sending an SMS. Here is the format to get ICICI Bank FASTag by sending an SMS:
SMS – ITOLL Pincode Name to 5676766. Example ITOLL 134109 Anil Bhardwaj
ICICI Bank Fastag Fees and Charges
To get your FASTag from the ICICI Bank, there are some charges which you need to pay while buying the FASTag from ICICI Bank. The charges include tag issuance charges, security deposit, and the threshold amount. The threshold amount which is taken during issuing of FASTag is required for the activation of the FASTag. The tag joining fee by ICICI Bank is Rs 99.12 and the rest of the ICICI Bank FASTag charges depends on the class of the vehicle. You can see the table below to know about the ICICI FASTag Price:
ICICI Bank Fastag price
Charges Applicable on FASTag
|Tag Joining Fee*||Rs. 99.12 (including GST)|
One – Time Fastag Deposit Amount
|Tag Class||Description||Tag Colour||Tag Deposit||Threshold amount|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||Violet||200||200|
|4||TATA Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||100|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle / Mini Bus||Orange||300||140|
|6||Bus 3 Axle||Yellow||400||300|
|6||Truck 3 Axle||Yellow||500||300|
|7||Bus 2 Axle / Truck 2 Axle||Green||400||300|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer / Truck 4/ 5/ 6 Axle||Pink||500||300|
|15||Truck 7 Axle and above||Blue||500||300|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||500||300|
GIS-based toll information system portal through which National Highway users may easily access information related to toll fee and other details can be accessed through link http://nhtis.org/ Please note:
- *Taxes, as applicable, will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicable rates.
- A convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- The threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation.
- The above-mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to you at the time of FASTag account closure.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used. Charges mentioned above are subject to change
ICICI FASTag Login Customer Login
ICICI Bank has its own FASTag portal where you can check your FASTag transaction at toll plazas, Your FASTag account history, Your FASTag wallet balance, etc. You can go to fastaglogin.icicibank.com customer login by entering the ICICI FASTag customer id and the password. You can also go to icici FASTag login home by OTP by entering your username and verification code sent to your mobile.
ICICI FASTag Delivery Status
When you have applied for ICICI Bank FASTag online and you have not received your tag at your mentioned address you can track your FASTag by going to ICICI Bank FASTag Customer login by entering ICICI FASTag customer id and the password you created while registering for the tag. You can also call a customer of ICICI bank FASTag helpline at 1800 2100 104 to track the status of your FASTag.
ICICI FASTag Account Recharge
After you have used your FASTag at the toll plazas, your balance will get exhausted. You will need a recharge to continue your journey through the highways. You may recharge your FASTag account by making payment through cheque or online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ UPI or Internet Banking. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to get your ICICI BANK FASTag account recharged:
- Go to your ICICI FASTag portal and login with your ICICI FASTag customer id and password.
- Go to Menu-> Payments-> Recharge
- Select the Tag/CUG Wallet and choose your method of payment.
- The payment can be done either through debit card, credit card, net banking, and UPI.
- You can also get ICICI FASTag account Recharged by visiting point of sale location located at the branches of the bank or at toll plazas itself.
- Some of the payment methods may also charge convenience fees for recharging which is given in the table below:
|Payment Options||Funds upload time||Convenience Fees|
|ICICI Bank CIB and RIB||Real-time||Free|
|Debit Card||Real-time||0.2% to 0.85% (basis the transaction value)*|
|Credit Card||Real-time||1.8% of transaction value*|
|Internet Banking||Real-time||1% to 1.65% (basis the transaction value)*|
|NEFT||As per the NEFT cycle||CUG wallet recharge: Free or NEFT/RTGS charged as levied by the source bank Tag wallet recharge: Rs.15 per transaction for Tag level recharge|
|Cheque||ICICI Bank: T+1 Other Bank: T + 4 T = time or date of a transaction initiated||Free|
For the customer whose KYC documents are received, the FASTag Account recharge limit is Rs. 1,00,000. For non-KYC customers, the recharge limit is Rs. 20,000 only.
What is ICICI FASTag Customer Care Number?
People facing the problem regarding their ICICI Bank FASTAG can contact ICICI FASTag helpline numbers that have been given by the banks. There are two helpline numbers issued by Bank one of which is chargeable and the other number is toll-free. You can call these numbers and get your matter sorted out with the help of customer care executive:
ICICI Bank FASTag Customer Care Number: 1860 2670 104 (Chargeable)
ICICI Bank FASTag Customer Care Number: 1800 2100 104 (Toll-Free)
How can I recharge my ICICI bank Fastag?
Follow the below steps to recharge ICICI bank Fastag:
- Login to the ICICI Fastag portal with your Customer id and Password.
- Then Visit Menu – Payments and then Click on Recharge option
- Now choose a mode of payment i.e select method of payment like debit card, credit card, Netbanking, or UPI.
- After choosing the payment method, your ICICI Fastag recharge is done.
How to track my ICICI Fastag?
To track the deliverable status of ICICI Fastag first log in into Internet banking of ICICI bank, then click on Check Status and then Click on Track Deliverable.
What is ICICI Fastag Customer ID?
You can get the Customer ID of your ICICI Fastag through SMS on your registered mobile number. If you don’t receive Customer ID via SMS then you can call on toll-free number 1800 2100 10. Another way to get ICICI Fastag Customer ID is to contact the Point of Sale person of ICICI Fastag
How I can reset or regenerate ICICI Fastag Username and Password?
Login to your Customer portal after your ICICI Fastag account is created. To generate or reset your User ID and Password you have to register yourself. You will be asked to enter some information. Once you enter the necessary information a message will be sent on your registered mobile number. You can also call the Customer care of ICICI bank for resetting or regenerating the Username and Password of ICICI Fastag.
What to do if ICICI Fastag application is on Hold or Pending?
Your ICICI Fastag application is on Hold or pending because of the following reasons:
- You have uploaded incorrect RC details or ID proof.
- If ID proof or RC details are unreadable
- The application of ICICI Fastag may also be on hold or pending if it is for another vehicle than class 4 like Car, Light Motor Vehicle, Jeep, etc.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||Paytm Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car