Table of Content
- What is IDFC Bank FASTag?
- How to Apply for IDFC Bank FASTag?
- What are the IDFC Bank FASTag Charges?
- IDFC FASTag Customer Portal
- How to Unlock User Account if Locked in IDFC FASTag Login?
- IDFC Bank Fastag Toll Free Customer care Number
What is IDFC Bank FASTag?
IDFC FIRST Bank in partnership with NHAI has brought you a solution for your trips across national and state highways which is known as IDFC FASTag. In today’s world time is very important and it is valued above money as it is rightly said that time is money. But when you are stuck in long queues at toll plazas, it wastes a lot of time, therefore the IDFC Fastag has come as rescue as it will help in deducting toll automatically when you cross any toll plaza. It is a reloadable tag affixed on the front windscreen of the car using RFID technology which will deduct toll tax from your linked account.
How to Apply for IDFC Bank FASTag?
IDFC FIRST Bank FASTag can be applied online which is available only for cars. If you have to apply for any other class of the vehicle, you will need to visit point of ale location of the bank located at toll plazas or the branches of the bank.
How to apply for IDFC Bank FASTag online?
Follow the below mentioned steps to get your IDFC FIRST Bank FASTag online:
- Go to IDFC FIRST Bank FASTag apply online link.
- You will see a form where you need to fill your personal details such as name, address, vehicle registration number, your phone number and email.
- Than click on “Make Payment” and pay by your preferred payment method.
- After the payment is done the applicant will have to email the vehicle registration certificate photocopy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the following steps , applicant will receive application forms on his email and list of KYC documents which he need to fill and send it to email@example.com
- After you submit all the documents , the tag will be activated which will be sent to your mentioned address within 5 working days.
How to apply for IDFC Bank FASTag online through UPI?
You can also apply for IDFC FASTag with the help of UPI payment. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Go to the UPI FASTAg Apply link of IDFC Bank.
- Fill in the details in the form shown.
- After that make a payment through UPI at the address: fastagonline@idfcbank
- After the payment is done send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the RC of your vehicle.
- In the subject of the email you need to write the registration number of your four wheeler.
How to apply for IDFC Bank FASTag offline?
The IDFC FASTag can also be applied by visiting their points of sale location located at the toll plazas or the branches of the bank. take your vehicle along with all the KYC documents required to the location where a representative from the bank will help you to apply for the FASTag.
What are the IDFC Bank FASTag Charges?
IDFC bank takes tag issuance charges, tag deposit which is taken as a security deposit and the threshold amount which is necessary for the activation of the tag. The tag issuance fee is fixed at Rs 100 for all the classes of vehicles whereas security deposit and threshold amount is charged taking into consideration the class of the vehicle. You can follow the table mentioned below to know IDFC Bank FASTag charges for your vehicle:
IDFC Bank Fastag Fees and Charges
|Tag Joining Fee||100 including all applicable taxes|
|Tag Replacement Fee||100 including all applicable taxes|
One – time Tag Deposit amount (Refundable):
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (INR)||Threshold Amount (INR)|
|1||Car / Jeep / Van / TATA Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||200||100|
|2||Light Commercial Vehicle||500||150|
|3||3-axle Commercial Vehicle||500||400|
|4||Bus / Truck||500||400|
|5||4 to 6-axle||500||400|
|6||7 or more axle||500||400|
|7||Heavy Construction Machinery/Earth Moving Equipment’s||500||400|
IDFC FASTag Customer Portal
IDFC Bank has provided it’s FASTag customer with a portal where they can view their account statement of FASTag how much toll is deducted, what is the amount left in FASTag wallet, view for the service request if you had submitted any complaint, also recharge your FASTag account and Fund Transfer to the other tag account. You can go to etoll.idfc bank customer login with the user id and password and see all your details related to your FASTag account.
How to Unlock User Account if Locked in IDFC FASTag Login?
If somehow your IDFC FASTag login account gets locked, you can follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to IDFC BANK FASTAG customer login link.
- There you will see an “Unlock Account” button, click on that or directly visit the link.
- Enter your “USER ID” and “Vehicle Registration Number/ Chassis number” of the four wheeler for which you want to unlock your FASTag account.
- Click on “Unlock Id” and your account unlock request will be submitted with the bank.
IDFC Bank Fastag Toll Free Customer care Number