Table of Content
- What is IDFC Bank FASTag?
- How to Apply for IDFC Bank FASTag?
- What are the IDFC Bank FASTag Charges?
- IDFC FASTag Customer Portal
- How to Unlock User Account if Locked in IDFC FASTag Login?
- IDFC Bank Fastag Toll-Free Customer care Number
What is IDFC Bank FASTag?
IDFC FIRST Bank in partnership with NHAI has brought you a solution for your trips across national and state highways which are known as IDFC FASTag. In today’s world time is very important and it is valued above money as it is rightly said that time is money.
But when you are stuck in long queues at toll plazas, it wastes a lot of time, therefore the IDFC Fastag has come as rescue as it will help in deducting toll automatically when you cross any toll plaza. It is a reloadable tag affixed on the front windscreen of the car using RFID technology which will deduct toll tax from your linked account.
Benefits of using IDFC Bank FASTag
- Online Recharge – Tag can be recharged online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS or Net banking
- Ease of payment – No need to carry cash for the toll transactions, saves time
- Online Portal for customers
- The validity of 5 Years
- SMS alerts for toll transactions, low balance, etc.
- You can avail a cashback of 5% on all Toll payments using FASTag in FY 2018-19
What are the documents needed to apply for IDFC Bank FASTag?
You will need to carry original as well as a copy of your KYC document
- You need to submit the following documents along with the application for FASTag:
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner:
IDFC Bank representative will provide you an application form, which you need to fill and submit.
All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle. If the car owner is not present at the time of application, the driver will need to submit his photo ID proof.
A valid driving license would be sufficient for Address & ID proof.
|Limited KYC FASTag account holder||Full KYC FASTag account holder|
|This type of FASTag cannot have more than Rs. 10,000*/- limit in their FASTag (Prepaid) account. The monthly reload limit is also capped to Rs. 10,000/-.
Requirements: Minimum KYC details (as per Issuer bank policy), vehicle RC Copy, Photo of the customer.
*Limits prescribed by RBI till 30th December
|This type of FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 1 Lakh limit in their FASTag (prepaid) account. There is no monthly reload cap on this account.
Requirements: Full KYC details (as per Issuer bank policy), vehicle RC Copy, Photo of the customer.
How to Apply for IDFC Bank FASTag?
IDFC FIRST Bank FASTag can be applied online which is available only for cars. If you have to apply for any other class of the vehicle, you will need to visit the point of ale location of the bank located at toll plazas or the branches of the bank.
How to Apply for IDFC Bank FASTag Online?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get your IDFC FIRST Bank FASTag online:
- Go to IDFC FIRST Bank FASTag apply online link.
- You will see a form where you need to fill your personal details such as name, address, vehicle registration number, your phone number, and email.
- Then click on “Make Payment” and pay by your preferred payment method.
- After the payment is done the applicant will have to email the vehicle registration certificate photocopy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the following steps, the applicant will receive application forms on his email and list of KYC documents which he needs to fill and send it to email@example.com
- After you submit all the documents, the tag will be activated which will be sent to your mentioned address within 5 working days.
How to apply for IDFC Bank FASTag online through UPI?
You can also apply for IDFC FASTag with the help of UPI payment. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Go to the UPI FASTAg Apply link of IDFC Bank.
- Fill in the details in the form shown.
- After that make a payment through UPI at the address: fastagonline@idfcbank
- After the payment is done send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the RC of your vehicle.
- In the subject of the email, you need to write the registration number of your four-wheeler.
How to Apply for IDFC Bank FASTag offline?
The IDFC FASTag can also be applied by visiting their points of sale location located at the toll plazas or the branches of the bank. take your vehicle along with all the KYC documents required to the location where a representative from the bank will help you to apply for the FASTag.
What are the IDFC Bank FASTag Charges?
IDFC bank takes tag issuance charges, tag deposit which is taken as a security deposit, and the threshold amount which is necessary for the activation of the tag. The tag issuance fee is fixed at Rs 100 for all the classes of vehicles whereas the security deposit and threshold amount are charged taking into consideration the class of the vehicle. You can follow the table mentioned below to know IDFC Bank FASTag charges for your vehicle:
IDFC Bank Fastag Fees and Charges
|Tag Joining Fee||100 including all applicable taxes|
|Tag Replacement Fee||100 including all applicable taxes|
One – time Tag Deposit amount (Refundable):
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (INR)||Threshold Amount (INR)|
|1||Car / Jeep / Van / TATA Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||200||100|
|2||Light Commercial Vehicle||500||150|
|3||3-axle Commercial Vehicle||500||400|
|4||Bus / Truck||500||400|
|5||4 to 6-axle||500||400|
|6||7 or more axle||500||400|
|7||Heavy Construction Machinery/Earth Moving Equipment’s||500||400|
IDFC FASTag Customer Portal
IDFC Bank has provided its FASTag customer with a portal where they can view their account statement of FASTag how much toll is deducted, what is the amount left in FASTag wallet, view for the service request if you had submitted any complaint, also recharge your FASTag account and Fund Transfer to the other tag account. You can go to etoll.idfc bank customer login with the user id and password and see all your details related to your FASTag account.
How to Unlock User Account if Locked in IDFC FASTag Login?
If somehow your IDFC FASTag login account gets locked, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the IDFC BANK FASTag customer login link.
- There you will see an “Unlock Account” button, click on that, or directly visit the link.
- Enter your “USER ID” and “Vehicle Registration Number/ Chassis number” of the four-wheeler for which you want to unlock your FASTag account.
- Click on “Unlock Id” and your account unlock request will be submitted with the bank.
How can I Recharge the IDFC Fastag account?
You may recharge your TAG account by making payment through cheque or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS or through Net Banking.
IDFC Bank Fastag Toll-Free Customer care Number
How can I change my contact number/address in IDFC Fastag?
Please contact the help desk on 18002669970.
How Can I avail of an IDFC bank Fastag Monthly Pass?
A monthly pass for a toll plaza will be issued at that particular toll plaza or the POS locations put by the Acquirer Bank of the toll plaza. If you are a registered tag holder, you need to visit the toll plaza [or the Acquirer Bank POS locations] and request for the particular pass scheme. You need to pay for the selected pass scheme by cash or card to the operator. Once the payment is approved, the operator will activate the affixed tag for the pass scheme.
Note: There is no need to purchase any other RFID tag to avail of a monthly pass scheme at any toll plaza. The FASTag already purchased by you will be configured for the pass at the toll plaza.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||Paytm Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car