Table of Content
- How can I get Income Certificate in HP
- How to make Income Certificate?
- Document Required for Income Certificate
- How to get Income Certificate Online?
- ow to Apply for Income Certificate Offline
- Income Certificate Application Fee
- Income Certificate Online Form
How can I get Income Certificate in HP?
Income certificate is issued to certify the family income of the applicant Income certificate is often necessary to obtain concessions meant for poor persons or families below the poverty line. Income certificates are needed for the following purposes like getting Ration card, Government subsidies, allotment of house sites, weaker sections housing, scholarships, etc.
More importantly, the weaker section of society can use this to avail the government benefit from various schemes. If you have to do any of your work in any bank, office or government offices, then many proofs have to be given. According to the government, it is necessary to give this certificate so that the government can keep a record of everything.
Then, whether it is to get a SIM or to take a room in a hotel, it is very important to show some of your certificates everywhere nowadays. One of these certificates is income certificate ie income certificate. It is also an important document and is used in many places. Know where the income certificate is used and how you can get it made Income certificate is a document in which the entire annual record of the annual income of any person or his entire family is mentioned.
It is used in the following places. In other words you can not get your work done without Income certificate at below places
- To get admission in school or college you also has to show family income certificate.
- It is very important to have this certificate for education loan also.
- If you apply for scholarship for higher education, then you will also have to show income certificate during that time.
- If you have to take a loan from the bank, then you have to show your income certificate for it.
- It is necessary to have an income certificate even while creating a ration card or domicile certificate.
- If you rent a house, both the renter and the renting owner must have a certificate of income.
- It is necessary to have this proof even for free or low cost treatment in government and private hospitals.
- Get income certificate to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- You will also have to show income certificate to get government accommodation, hostel etc.
- In case of a disaster, the victims need an income certificate to get relief money or other things.
Apart from these, there are many places where you will have to show your income certificate.
How to make Income Certificate?
You can apply both online and offline to get an income certificate. To get an online income certificate you do not have to be in any line. To get an online certificate, you have to apply in this way.
Document Required for Income Certificate
To create an income certificate you will need these documents:
- ID Proof – Voter Card, Aadhaar or PAN Card
- Address proof- Ration card, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, driving license
- Birthday Proof: School Living Certificate, Birth Certificate
- Self-Declaration Certificate
- If you work somewhere then salary slip
- Detailed information about your income
How to get Income Certificate Online?
- First you have to go to the website which makes income certificate.
- When you click this portal, you will get the citizen portal page.
- You will get the option of login on this page.
- If you are already a member of this website, you can login by entering your ID and password.
- If you are a new member, you have to become a member first.
- Click on the registration button for this.
- You need to fill out a form which following information:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Security code
After filling all these information, you have to go on below given “Save this” button and Click on it. If a mistake has been made, you can refill this form by clicking on the button reset below. Your email ID and your username and password will be sent to your phone after you save it.
- Now you can login.
- You’ll find a new page where you’ll see an option to apply for Income Certifcate
- You can apply for income certificate after clicking
- Click this option and open the application form.
- In this form, you have to give your complete information and means of income.
- After giving the information, you also have to upload your required documents like this:
Your identity card Aadhaar, voters and ration card etc.
- When you upload all your documents, you have to click on the submit button below.
- Then you will get an application number.
- After which you have to deposit the fee mentioned there.
- Thereafter, the application of your income certificate will be considered complete.
- After waiting for a few days, you will be given an income certificate after the approval of the accountant.
- This certificate you can easily download online with your user name and password.
How to Apply for Income Certificate Offline
- You can go offline to the office and apply for income certificate there
- First take income certification application form.
- Fill in all your information mentioned in it.
- Get it from Patwari, Tehsildar or councillor of your village.
- Visit the Common Service Centre (CSC) of your village.
- The officers will apply online for your income certificate.
- You also have to deposit your necessary documents there.
- Your CIDR ID will be created after they apply.
- Officers will also upload all your documents and submit the form.
- You will also have to pay a fee for the form, the receipt of which will be given to you.
- Thereafter this form would reach to the Tehsildar online.
- He will check all your information and documents.
- You will also receive a message regarding this on your phone
- Then your income certificate will be issued, but it may take seven to ten days.
- The date on your receipt will be given on the day you get this proof.
- Go to the common service centre on this day and get your income certificate.
There is an important document in the income certificate which every citizen of the country must have. This certificate is made from Financial Year means April of this year to March of next year. Although Tehsildars certify this certificate, in some states, officers like District Magistrate / Collector, Revenue Circle Officer or Sub Divisional Magistrate etc. can also certify it. By the way, applying and getting it online is also very easy and safe. Therefore, if you do not have an income certificate, then according to whatever method you find easy, apply today and do not forget to make your income certificate.
Income Certificate Application Fee
Govt. Fees Rs 7/-