Table of Content
- How to Buy Indian Bank FASTag?
- Indian Bank Fastag Documents Needed
- How to register for Indian Bank FAStag?
- How to get Indian Bank FASTag online?
- How to Get Indian Bank FASTag offline?
- What are the charges for Indian Bank FASTag?
- How to login to your Indian Bank FASTag account?
- How to Recharge Indian Bank FASTag?
- Indian Bank Fastag Customer care Number
How to Buy Indian Bank FASTag?
Indian Bank FASTag allows the vehicles to seam through the toll plazas as it is a part of interoperable Electronic Toll Collection services. The program rolled out by NPCI under the guidelines given by NHAI and IHMCL has also authorized the Indian Bank for the issuing of the tags. The FASTag issued by the bank is simple, reloadable tag which will help in auto deduction of the toll payments without having to stop for the cash payments across the toll plazas at national highways. The bank has always been a part of government initiated projects and now it has partnered with NPCI to bring user the experience of hassle free journeys on the national highway with it’s FASTag program. The tag issued by the bank will be attached to the front windscreen of the vehicles which can be recharged as per your requirement when you will have to pass through any national highway.
Indian Bank Fastag Documents Needed
- Registration certificate (RC) of the vehicle
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner
- KYC document as per category of the vehicle owner
How to register for Indian Bank FAStag?
There are two ways by which you can apply for Indian Bank FAStag. You can apply for the FAStag by visiting Indian Bank FASTag portal or by going to Indian Bank FASTag pos locations.
How to get Indian Bank FASTag online?
As every bank who is providing FASTag have it’s online presence for issuing FASTag, the Indian Bank also made a web portal for the users to register for Indian Bank FASTag online. You can follow the below mentioned steps to get your FASTag from the bank online:
- Visit the Indian Bank FASTag portal which can be visited by clicking on this link.
- Click on “Buy FASTag” at the bottom of the page and you will be redirected to FASTag form.
- Fill in the details as shown on your form like your name, date of birth and the address where your FASTag will be delivered by the bank.
- After filling in personal details, you will have to fill vehicle details form where you need to enter vehicle registration number for which you are applying for the tag.
- After that you have to mention which KYC documents you will give to the bank which is required for issuing of the tag which can be voter id, aadhar card, pan card or any valid ID proof.
- After that you will have to upload photo proof of the vehicle which is a scanned copy of the registration certificate of the vehicle from the front and back side.
- Verify the details and then click on submit.
- After that pay the required fees with the help of your preferred payment method and you have successfully applied for Indian FASTag.
How to Get Indian Bank FASTag offline?
You have to visit Point of Sale locations of the Indian Bank which can be any branch of the bank. than you ask for the Indian Bank fastag application form from the banking representative who will also guide you in filling the form. Bring your vehicle along to the bank when you are applying for the FASTag offline through Indian Bank. Carry the necessary documents which are required for the issuing of the tag which include:
- Registration Certificate of the Vehicle
- KYC Documents such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID
- Photograph of the owner of the vehicle.
After filling the form and duly signing it, submit it to the banking representative along with the documents and your FAstag account will be created which can be used for toll payments on the national highways.
What are the charges for Indian Bank FASTag?
The Indian Bank FASTag charges depends on the class of the vehicle whether you are applying for a car, bus, truck or SUV. The tag joining fees is same for all the vehicle classes which is RS 100 which is inclusive of all taxes. The tag security deposit and threshold amount varies with the class of vehicle for which you are applying Indian Bank FAStag. The Indian Bank FASTag charges can be seen in the table given below:
Indian Fastag Fee & Charges
Charges applicable on FASTag
|Tag Joining Fee*||Rs 100 inclusive of GST|
One – time tag deposit amount
|NPCI Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Color||Tag Security Deposit||Threshold amount|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||Violet||150||150|
|4||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||150||150|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||Orange||300||150|
|7||Bus 2-axle / Mini-Bus||Green||400||300|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer||Pink||500||300|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||Blue||500||300|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||500||300|
- *GST will be levied on all the prescribed fees &charges at the applicable rates unless specifically mentioned to the contrary
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation.
- The above mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to you at the time of FASTag account closure.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used. Charges mentioned above are subject to change.
Note: Threshold limit, the minimum amount customer needs to maintain with tag at any point of time failing which tag will be pushed to “Low Balance category”. Others:
- GST will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicable rates which may be vary time to time. Currently 18%.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- Threshold amount to be maintained at any time. Minimum Recharge can be done with a minimum of Rs 100 at any point of time for any class of vehicle.
- The above mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per class of vehicle and will be refunded at the time of Tag account closure. Only recharge amount along with available threshold if any will be refunded. Under any circumstances tag price will not be refunded.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used.
- Customer is required to fill the application for first time purchase. NETC application will be available at all the branches of IndianBank as well as ready to download from Indianbank official website.
How to login to your Indian Bank FASTag account?
When you apply for the Indian Bank FASTag, you will be provided a user id and password by which you can login and view all the details regarding your FASTag account. If you are logging in for the first time in your Indian Bank FAStag account enter your ID or mobile number and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to get logged in your FASTag account to view all your account related details which includes your FASTag Balance, your previous transactions at highways etc. You can go to Indian Bank Fastag login by clicking the link provided.
How to Recharge Indian Bank FASTag ?
Indian Bank FASTag can be recharged online by visiting their web portal. Follow the below mentioned steps to get your Indian Bank FASTag recharge online and enjoy your journey across national highways:
- Visit the Indian Bank Web Portal and enter login id/mobile number and enter otp to get logged in.
- After that click on Reload/Recharge tab located in the top menu of your FASTag account.
- Enter the amount to be recharged and than choose the desired payment method to add money in your Indian Bank FASTag wallet.
- After that click submit and you will be redirected to payment gateway according to your selection.
- After the payment is done, your FASTag account will be recharged and you will receive an alert on your registered mobile number.
Indian Bank Fastag Customer Care Number
Toll free FASTag Helpline Tag holders/customers –1800-3011-3333
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Indian Bank||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Allahabad Bank||1800 258 6680|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
|25||Bank of Maharashtra||1800 233 4526|
|26||Central Indian Bank||1800 22 1911|
|27||Jammu and Kashmir Bank||1800 572 1370|
|28||Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car