Indusind Bank Fastag Feature
- Sms Alerts For Transactions
- No Need To Carry Cash
- Online Recharge
- Web Portal For Customers
Indusind Bank Fastag Benefits
- FASTag employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to facilitate paying at toll booths for a hassle free commute.
- The tag is linked to a prepaid account which lets the user pay at toll booth without worrying about carrying the exact cash on national and state highways.
- Once the tag is active, it is affixed on the vehicle’s windscreen which aligns with the RFID technology for a hassle free travel across national and state highways.
- The tag comes with a validity of 5 years. After this, the user needs to recharge it as per the requirement.
- Lower air pollution
- Minimized use of paper
- SMS alerts are sent on payment of toll charges or when the balance becomes low etc.
- Minimal toll payment hassles
- Facilitates better highway management
- Reduced effort in management at toll plaza
- Centralized monitoring
- Cash less payment
- Cashback of 2.5% on all toll payments using FASTag up to March 31, 2020
- Easy recharge/top-up facility available online
- It can be recharged 24×7 via credit card, debit card, Net banking
- FASTag is applicable for all categories, make and models of vehicles.
- Indian Highways Management Company Limited (IHMCL) (a company incorporated by National Highways Authority of India) and National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) are implementing this program with help from Toll Plaza Concessionaires, FASTag Issuer Agencies and Toll Transaction Acquirer (select banks).
Indusind Bank FASTag Fees & Charges
|Issuance Fee||One time Rs.100 including all applicable taxes|
|Reissuance Fee||Rs. 100 (including GST)|
Refundable Security Deposit:-
|NPCI Vehicle Class||Description||Threshold amount Loaded into Customers Wallet||Refundable Security Deposit|
|4||Tata Ace and similer mini light Commercial vehicle (VC20)||200.00||200.00|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-Axle (VC5)||140.00||300.00|
|6||Bus 3-Axle (VC8)||300.00||400.00|
|6||Light Commercial vehicle 3-Axle (VC6)||300.00||400.00|
|6||Truck -3 Axle (VC11)||300.00||500.00|
|7||Bus 2-Axle (VC7)||300.00||400.00|
|7||Truck -2 Axle (VC10)||300.00||400.00|
|12||Truck -4 Axle (VC12)||300.00||500.00|
|12||Truck -5 Axle (VC13)||300.00||500.00|
|12||Truck -6 Axle (VC14)||300.00||500.00|
|15||Truck Multi Axle(7 and above) (VC15)||300.00||500.00|
|16||Earth Moving Machinery (VC16)||300.00||500.00|
|16||Heavy Construction Machinery (VC17)||300.00||500.00|
- GST applicable from time to time, will be levied on the aforementioned charges.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- Charges mentioned above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done/balance to be maintained at the time of tag activation.
- The above mentioned security deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to only Full KYC Customers, in their bank account, at the time of FASTag account closure.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used.
indusind Fastag Customer Care Number
You may call our customer care @ 1860 500 5004 for assistance.