- How to Buy IndusInd Bank FASTag?
- Indusind Bank Fastag Feature
- Indusind Bank Fastag Benefits
- How to apply FASTag in Indusind Bank?
- How to apply for FASTag in IndusInd Bank offline?
- What are the IndusInd FASTag Charges?
- How can IndusInd Bank FASTag Customer login?
- How can you recharge IndusInd FASTag account?
- indusind Fastag Customer Care Number
How to Buy IndusInd Bank FASTag?
It’s really frustrating when you have to wait in long queues to get your vehicle ahead on the highway for the deduction of toll fees. To clear such frustration NPCI along with NHAI and IHMCL came with the innovation of a tag known as FASTag to give you a hassle free ride on a national highways.
Indusind bank FASTag is a re loadable tag which uses Radio Frequency Identification technology (RFID) to deduct the payments at toll plaza which is a part of National Electronic Toll Collection Program. The tag is linked to a prepaid account from where the money will be deducted when you cross through any toll plaza.
The Indusind FASTag comes with the validity of 5 years which can be recharged when the balance is low in your FASTag account.
Indusind Bank Fastag Feature
- Sms Alerts For Transactions
- No Need To Carry Cash
- Online Recharge
- Web Portal For Customers
Indusind Bank Fastag Benefits
- FASTag employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to facilitate paying at toll booths for a hassle free commute.
- The tag is linked to a prepaid account which lets the user pay at toll booth without worrying about carrying the exact cash on national and state highways.
- Once the tag is active, it is affixed on the vehicle’s windscreen which aligns with the RFID technology for a hassle free travel across national and state highways.
- The tag comes with a validity of 5 years. After this, the user needs to recharge it as per the requirement.
- Lower air pollution
- Minimized use of paper
- SMS alerts are sent on payment of toll charges or when the balance becomes low etc.
- Minimal toll payment hassles
- Facilitates better highway management
- Reduced effort in management at toll plaza
- Centralized monitoring
- Cash less payment
- Cashback of 2.5% on all toll payments using FASTag up to March 31, 2020
- Easy recharge/top-up facility available online
- It can be recharged 24×7 via credit card, debit card, Net banking
- FASTag is applicable for all categories, make and models of vehicles.
- Indian Highways Management Company Limited (IHMCL) (a company incorporated by National Highways Authority of India) and National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) are implementing this program with help from Toll Plaza Concessionaires, FASTag Issuer Agencies and Toll Transaction Acquirer (select banks).
How to apply FASTag in Indusind Bank?
It’s really easy to get you going with the Indusind FASTag registration. You can get your indusind FASTag registered online by following the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Indusind Bank FASTag portal.
- Click on Login/Sign Up on the top menu located on the page.
- After that click on “Sign up” button where you will be redirected to FASTag application or you can go directly to the Indusind FASTag apply link by clicking on the link provided.
- Now you will see a radio button where you need to select if you have an account with the bank, if yes than fill in the account number and your date of birth or pan card in the form.
- If you don’t have an account with the bank, you will be redirected to a form where you will fill all your personal details along with the id proof required for kyc of your account.
- After that click on submit and then you will get a screen where you have to select whether you want to get “Full KYC Wallet” or “Limited KYC Wallet”. Select the account and click on “Accept and Continue”.
- Than you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and your Indusind FASTag account is created.
- In the Dashboard, click on “Add Tag” and add the details of the vehicle which include vehicle class, RC Book and vehicle number.
- You will be shown the fees to deposit when you add the vehicle details below.
- After that complete the payment through your preferred payment method and click on “Submit Payment”.
- After the payment is completed your FASTag will be delivered to your address within speculated time provided by the bank.
How to apply for FASTag in IndusInd Bank offline?
You can also apply for IndusInd Bank FASTag offline by visiting the POS locations of the bank or by visiting any of the branches of the bank. Take your vehicle along with the KYC documents required to open your FASTag account with the indusind bank. You can also download indusind bank FASTag application form and fill it and submit to the bank.
What are the IndusInd FASTag Charges?
IndusInd Bank Charges a tag issuance fees of Rs 100 along with a refundable security deposit and threshold amount which is loaded into customer wallet.
Tag fees is same for all the classes of vehicles whereas refundable security deposit and threshold amount is dependent on the class of vehicles.
Threshold amount is the minimum balance that needs to be maintained at the time of tag activation. The IndusInd FASTag charges are mentioned in the table given below:
Indusind Bank FASTag Fees & Charges
|Issuance Fee||One time Rs.100 including all applicable taxes|
|Reissuance Fee||Rs. 100 (including GST)|
Refundable Security Deposit:-
|NPCI Vehicle Class||Description||Threshold amount Loaded into Customers Wallet||Refundable Security Deposit|
|4||Tata Ace and similer mini light Commercial vehicle (VC20)||200.00||200.00|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-Axle (VC5)||140.00||300.00|
|6||Bus 3-Axle (VC8)||300.00||400.00|
|6||Light Commercial vehicle 3-Axle (VC6)||300.00||400.00|
|6||Truck -3 Axle (VC11)||300.00||500.00|
|7||Bus 2-Axle (VC7)||300.00||400.00|
|7||Truck -2 Axle (VC10)||300.00||400.00|
|12||Truck -4 Axle (VC12)||300.00||500.00|
|12||Truck -5 Axle (VC13)||300.00||500.00|
|12||Truck -6 Axle (VC14)||300.00||500.00|
|15||Truck Multi Axle(7 and above) (VC15)||300.00||500.00|
|16||Earth Moving Machinery (VC16)||300.00||500.00|
|16||Heavy Construction Machinery (VC17)||300.00||500.00|
- GST applicable from time to time, will be levied on the aforementioned charges.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- Charges mentioned above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done/balance to be maintained at the time of tag activation.
- The above mentioned security deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to only Full KYC Customers, in their bank account, at the time of FASTag account closure.
- Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the plaza used.
How can IndusInd Bank FASTag Customer login?
When your FASTag account is created , you need to login to customer portal by visiting www.fastag.indusind.com and generate your user id and password. Enter the mobile number in the prompt and after that you will receive an OTP on your mobile.
After that you will receive your FAStag account login details on your mobile which you can use to login and you can view all the information related to your FASTag account. If you have any issues for getting logged in to your FASTag wallet of IndusInd Bank, you can contact indusind bank fastag customer care.
How can you recharge IndusInd Bank FASTag account?
When you get low on balance in your IndusInd Bank FASTag, you will need to recharge the account through various methods which include debit card, credit card, netbanking and other payment methods. The minimum amount by which you can recharge your account is Rs 100 .
FUll KYC account holder can recharge their account with a maximum of RS 1,00,000 whereas limited KYC account holder can get its recharge done by a maximum value of Rs 10,000. The tag account can be recharged by paying cash at POS locations also. Here are the steps to get your IndusInd FASTag recharge online:
- Visit the web portal of Indusind bank Fastag and get logged in to your account by entering your username and password.
- Than click on Payments -> Recharge Account
- Select the tag account which you want to recharge and and enter the amount by which you want to upload your account.
- After the click on “Pay By Online” and click on “Continue” button.
- After the select the bank from which you will do the payment.
- Complete the payment and your IndusInd Fastag wallet will be loaded with the money.
How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
Google Pay is UPI based Mobile Payment System app. Google Pay also works like Bhim and other UPI Apps. In this app, you get a feature in which you can pay the other person without asking the UPI ID. It also saves your time.
The Google Pay app was launched by the Google Team on 17 August 2017. With the help of this app, you can instantly transfer money to any person’s bank account. UPI is a such mobile payment system where you can send money at any time and in any bank. It is not necessary that the person to whom you are sending money also has a Google Pay app, you can also transfer money directly to his bank account.
Now UPI Payment has started being accepted in many places and you do not have to move around with money in the pocket. If any person wants to pay money, then we do not need to get money by going to Net Banking or Bank, but we can send money from our mobile to someone’s bank account in less than 1 minute.
As the government has made it compulsory for all vehicles to attach Fastag, so apart from sending money to anyone, Google pay has added a new feature through which you can recharge your Fastag anytime and anywhere.
Below we are explaining the step by step procedure of how to recharge your Fastag through Google Pay App.
You can link your FASTag account to a supported bank account with Google Pay. This feature is available to users in India.
Check How to Link your bank to your FASTag account
- Open Google Pay.
- Under ‘Suggested businesses’, tap More. If FASTag isn’t listed, tap More again.
- Tap FASTag → Get started.
- Enter your account information. This issuer bank is the bank that issued your FASTag. You can find the bank name on your FASTag sticker.
- Tap Next →
- Review the account information and tap Link account.
Follow the below steps to recharge your Fastag using Google pay.
- Enter your Google PIN number after opening the Google Pay app on your Mobile phone.
- A new page will open where you have to click on New button.
- After clicking on New button the payment page will open up.
- Now to open the Pay to option, you have to select the UPI ID or QR option.
- After selecting the UPI ID or QR option, Enter UPI ID pop up window will open up.
- After clicking on Verify button, the bank payment page will be opened.
- Then make payment using Pay button after choosing the bank from the list.
- For confirming the correctness of bank you can initially send Rs. 1 and once the transaction is
verified, you can make full payment.
- The payment confirmation message will arrive on your mobile phone, immediately after the
List of Fastag Banks and UPI handles
|Sr. No.||Bank Name||Bank UPI Handle|
|1||Airtel Payment Bank||@mairtel|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||@barodampay|
|4||City Union Bank||@cub|
|5||Equitas Small Finance Bank||@equitas|
|12||Kotak Mahindra Bank||@Kotak|
|14||Punjab National Bank||@pnb|
|15||South Indian Bank||@sib|
|16||State Bank of India||@sbi|
For e.g. Rajan is having FASTag of HDFC bank and his vehicle number is CH01BN1234. His UPI ID will be NETC.CH01BN1234@HDFC if his vehicle number is XYZ 1234 his UPI ID will be NETC.XYZ1234@HDFC
In case you are not sure on which bank was your FASTag issued from, check the FASTag Sticker to find the bank logo / name on the top.
You can also check the SMS received from your for registration / credit of earlier transaction to your FASTag account to know your bank.
How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
From December 15, you will have to pay toll tax through Fastag. To travel anywhere across the country, you will need to take Fastag. The government has started charging toll tax from Fastag from 15 December 2019. In this way, you will need fastag to travel with a 4 wheeler. Fastag will be needed to pay toll tax not only for private vehicles but also for commercial vehicles. You can also recharge Fastag with Paytm Wallet.
We will tell you the method of this, but before that, we want to inform you that Fastag is an e-toll collection system. Fastag will facilitate automatic toll tax payments, which are installed on the windscreen of your vehicle. Being installed on the window screen will save you time at the toll plaza because the sensors there will identify it and your toll tax will be deducted from your Fastag account. More than 20 banks are issuing Fastag.
Before explaining how to recharge your Fastag by using Paytm, we are giving brief overview about what is Paytm
Paytm is basically a type of online wallet, in which you can keep money like your pocket wallet. And then you can use this online wallet in place of debit or credit card. However, you have to use debit or credit-card to put money in your online wallet.
The money put in your online wallet is called Paytm cash. This can be used for mobile-recharge, data-card or smart-tag recharge or bill payment. Paytm cash can be used for all Paytm apps and all types of transactions on the mobile site. In addition to these features, now you can use Paytm Wallet to recharge your Fastag account. Below are the various steps that you can follow to recharge your Fastag through Paytm.
Steps to recharge Fastag using Paytm:
- Once you have linked your Fastag with Paytm, then recharging it is very easy.
- You just need to have money in your paytm Wallet.
- Once you have money in your Paytm Wallet, it will be automatically reserved for the Fastag Recharge.
- So it means there will be no need of separate Fastag Recharge.
- The only thing you need to keep in mind is that, you will able to pay using your Fastag at toll plaza only after 20 minutes of adding money in Paytm Wallet.
How to Recharge Fastag Using PhonePe
We are using the Internet the most in today’s time and the Internet is such a thing through which we can get all the information in a few moments, and there are many such things that we can do very easily sitting at our home from the Internet.
Online, we can make any kind of payment and can also recharge online, earlier we had to go to a shop or someone who recharges. But nowadays there are many app through which we can recharge while sitting at home. Today we will tell you about an app named PhonePe App through which you can recharge from your mobile by sitting at your home.
The Phone-Pay app is a mobile payment app, which offers a variety of payment options according to your different needs. The purpose of the phone-pay mobile wallet is to make easy and secure digital payments. It is a UPI based app that works very fast. You can use Phone-Pay Mobile Wallet as a wallet, and pay directly through your bank account, credit card and debit card.
Paying via PhonePe is very easy. Through this you can link bank accounts, transfer money, pay bills, and also recharge online through PhonePay in a simple and convenient way.
PhonePe received its license on 26 August 2014 however, in April 2016, the company was acquired by Flipkart. In August 2016, the company partnered with Yes Bank to launch a mobile payment app based on the government-backed UPI platform.
PhonePe is a financial technology company headquartered in Bangalore. It provides an online payment system based on the Unified Payments Interface i.e, a new process in electronic fund transfer initiated by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Now the good news is that in addition to doing Phone and DTH recharge, you can use PhonePe app for recharging Fastag account in just few clicks.
Below we are explaining the step by step process to recharge Fastag using Phonepe.
- First of all open PhonePe app if it installed in your Mobile Phone.
- If you don’t have PhonePe app, then first you have to download it from Google play store.
- After opening Phone Pe app, click on To Contacts option.
- Then click on UPI ID option which is located in the header. After this you have to add
beneficary UPI id.
- Now click on confirm button which will open the payment page.
- At this point, you have to enter the amount you want your Fastag to be recharged with.
- You will receive a confirmation message on yur mobile phone after succesfull recharge of your
Indusind Bank Fastag Customer Care Number
You may call our customer care @ 1860 500 5004 for assistance.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Allahabad Bank||1800 258 6680|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
|25||Bank of Maharashtra||1800 233 4526|
|26||Central Bank of India||1800 22 1911|
|27||Jammu and Kashmir Bank||1800 572 1370|
|28||Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car