- How to Buy Kotak Bank FASTag?
- How to apply for Kotak Fastag?
- How to apply for Kotak Bank Fastag Online?
- What are the charges for Kotak FASTag?
- How to track your Kotak Fastag?
- How to login your Kotak Mahindra Bank FAStag account?
- How to Recharge Kotak Mahindra Bank FASTag?
- How to Recharge Kotak Mahindra Bank FASTag by UPI?
- Kotak Fastag Customer care Toll Free Number
How to Buy Kotak Bank FASTag?
Kotak FASTag are rechargeable tags issued by Kotak Mahindra Bank to its users which allow auto debit of toll payments when a Fastag user zip through national highways across the nation. The tag which is attached to the front windscreen of the vehicle works on Radio Frequency Identification Technology to deduct the toll payments. Kotak Mahindra Bank has also been assigned the task of issuing the FASTag which was launched by NPCI under the guidelines given by NHAI and IHMCL. The FASTag issued by Kotak Mahindra Bank is valid for 5 years and you only need to recharge your FASTag wallet as per your requirement.
How to apply for Kotak Fastag?
The Kotak Mahindra Bank FASTag can be applied by visiting their FASTag portal and also by visiting the point of sale locations of FAStag of the bank by bringing all the required documents to the location along with your vehicle..
How to apply for Kotak Bank Fastag Online?
You can apply for kotak mahindra bank Fastag online by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the Kotak Bank Fastag Portal or click here to go directly to the apply link.
- If you have an account with Kotak Bank than enter your “CRN Number” and then fill captcha to proceed further.
- If you don’t have an account with kotak bank than you have to enter your mobile number and generate otp.
- After that fill all the required information in the next form along with the documents which include “Registration Certificate of the vehicle” and KYC documents.
- After filling the information validate the information and click on “Validate”.
- Pay the fees according to your vehicle class and after that you will receive your Kotak Bank Fastag at your given address within 5 days.
What are the charges for Kotak FASTag?
For getting the Kotak Bank Fastag you will have to pay a tag issuance charges of Rs 100 which also includes GST. Along with the tag issuance charges, you have to pay a tag deposit fees and a threshold amount which is a requirement for the activation of the tag. The security amount is dependent on the class of vehicle as the toll fees vary accordingly with different vehicle. You can see the table mentioned below to get a view of kotak mahindra bank FASTag charges:
Kotak Fastag Fee and Charges
|Tag Joining Fee (One-time Fee)||0/- (No Issuance fee till 31st December 2019)|
|Reissuance Fees||100/- ( including all applicable taxes)|
|NPCI Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Color||Tag Deposit||Threshold amount|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||Violet||200||200|
|4||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||200|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||Orange||300||200|
|7||Bus 2-axle / Mini-Bus||Green||400||300|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer||Pink||500||300|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||Blue||500||300|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||500||300|
Please note: 1. GST applicable from time to time, will be levied on the aforementioned charges. 2. Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge. 3. Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation. 4. The above mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to only KYC customers at the time of FASTag account closure. 5. Toll amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the toll plaza. Charges mentioned above are subject to change.
How to track your Kotak Fastag?
The Kotak Fastag can be tracked by visiting the FASTag portal of Kotak Mahindra Bank. Usually it takes 7 days to reach the FASTag to your address which you have mentioned while applying for the FASTag in the form. Kotak FASTag status can be checked by going to kotak mahindra bank fastag login and you can check the status of your FASTag. If your Fastag is dispatched but not delivered, the bank will try two times to get your FASTag delivered and than it will return back to concerned team. If you still have any query regarding your FASTag, you can contact kotak fastag customer care.
How to login your Kotak Mahindra Bank FAStag account?
You can check your FASTag account by visiting kotak mahindra bank fastag login link and then click on portal login. After that enter your user id and mobile number where you will receive an OTP on your registered number. If you are logging in for the first time you will be prompted to change your Login Password which kotak provides when registering for FASTag and create your own password for further login. You can view all the transaction related to your Kotak Fastag account, recharge your account, submit any complaint regarding the usage of FASTag and also track the status of your FASTag if it’s not delivered.
How to Recharge Kotak Mahindra Bank FASTag?
When you drive through the national highways, you must maintain enough balance in your FasTag wallet so that , your tag remains active and fees can be deducted from your prepaid wallet link to your FASTag. If you have a low balance in your Kotak FASTag wallet, you can follow the below mentioned steps to recharge your Kotak Bank FASTag account:
- Login to Kotak Mahindra Bank Portal by visiting the link.
- After you have logged in click on the “Recharge” option.
- Then you will have to click on the link “Add Money”.
- After that enter the amount by which you want to load your wallet and click “Submit”.
- Than you need to select a payment method which can be a debit card, credit card and netbanking.
- After the successful payment the money will reflect in your FASTag wallet which can be used when you pass through toll plazas on national highway.
How to Recharge Kotak Mahindra Bank FASTag by UPI?
You can also recharge your Kotak FASTag wallet with the help of a UPI. Follow the below mentioned steps to get your FASTag wallet recharge with the UPI:
- Open any UPI app like google pay, paytm and enter the following address: netc.[VehicleNO]@kotak in the beneficiary address.
- Enter the amount by which you want your recharge to be done.
- After the click on pay and your Fastag wallet will be recharged.
Kotak Fastag Customer care Toll Free Number
180030069090 MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched 1033 helpline number for addressing FASTag complaints at toll plaza level. Customer can simply dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for the following issues:
- Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even through Tag is not blacklisted.
- Plaza not accepting FASTag
- Plaza not able to read the Tag
- Plaza not supporting for monthly pass issuance
- Any other applicable issue for FASTag.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car