You all know that nowadays it is only the era of Internet and smart phones and if you have both these things then you can do more than half of your work sitting at home very easily. You can now do your work at your with your mobile or laptop through internet which was previously not possible.
Here in this article we will give you some information about how you can transfer payment online and you will not have to go to the bank for this. We will tell you some such app to transfer money online. These are the best app for Money Transfer Instantly In India.
Below are some of the best app which you you can use very easily for Money Transfer.
The Bhim app is very new app and has just come. but it has become popular in a very short time and it is the most used by the Indian people. Bhima app was launched by prime minister Shri Narendra Modi on December 29 2016. The full name of Bhim app is Bharat interface for Money. This app was lauchced by keeping in mind the users of India and is the biggest thing about this app is that it can also be used offline.
What you can do using BHIM app
- Using the Bhima app you can also check the balance inside your bank account.
- Using BHIM app you can send money to another bank account and add money to the bank account.
- You can also do any kind of recharge like mobile and DTH from Bhima App.
- You will get all the information about your bank account like your balance to the last transaction etc.
- With the help of Bhim App, you can send up to ₹ 20000 per day.
If you use the Bhim app, then you are charged ₹ 1. This is the charge to register it which is deducted from inside your bank account.
Who does not know about Paytm in this time. Paytm has become a very popular app nowadays. It is a very good app for any kind of online payment. Paytm app came in India during demonetization and today the number of its users is increasing rapidly. Although Paytm was launched by Vijay Sharma in 2010 and in 2017 it became India’s No.1 E-Wallet and nowadays inside Paytm you get many great feature. Paytm is a good and good app used for payment.
What you can do using Paytm app
- You can also transfer money to your bank account using the ATM app. And you can also add money into your bank account.
- If you use this app, you do not need to go to the bank for payment, you can also check your bank balance within it.
- On top of this you can recharge all types of mobiles.
- You can do DTH recharge, book Air tickets and movie tickets.
- You also get good cashback and discounts,
- You can use Paytm app both online and offline.
- You can also use Paytm to make payments to someone else.
PhonePe UPI Apps
This is a very good and popular app and it is being used by many people for money transfer today. This is the second online app after Paytm. It is the most used app for online transactions and this app was launched by Flipkart company and you get quite a lot features inside this app.
What can you do using the Phone Pe Apps app
- Within Phone Pe Apps you can also get the convenience of online shopping which is not available most of other Wallet Apps.
- You can get every information of money in the bank account using Phone Pe Apps i.e. you can see the money transactions and the bank balance.
- Using PhonePe App you can transfer money With the help of this you can send money online and also receive from anyone.
- PhonePe Apps also gives you the facility of E payment and you can do online shopping mobile recharge bill.
- You get great security in Phone Pe Apps, which makes your bank account even better and safer and you do not have any problem inside it.
Jio Money Wallet
Who does not know Jio because when Jio’s SIM came Jio got a very good offer and gave free internet to its customers for a year and along with that it gave many more things and features and Jio had also taken out your mobile, within that you will get very good features. One such feature is Jio Money Wallet through which you can easily transfer money online.
What you can do using Jio Money Wallet App
- With Jio Money Wallet, you can avail the services of mobile recharge, DTH recharge, bill payment, data card etc.
- You can send money in any bank using Jio Wallet and can also take money and check your bank account details.
- You can send money in Jio Money Wallet app of your friend or relative and you can also pay at any bookstore.
If you want to use JIO Money Wallet for money transfer inside your bank, then you can do through this app and it another very easy to use app for Indian users.
Mobikwik is another very good app for money transfer in India. You will get all kinds of features in this app including the features that we have mentioned in the above four apps. This is one of the oldest app among above four and is still used by many people.
What can you do using Mobikwik app?
- Using Mobikwik app you can recharge mobile.
- You also get cash back and various other offers.
- In Mobikwik app you also get the facility to shop online.
- In Mobikwik you can transfer money from the bank and check the balance in your bank account and can also get other information about it.
- You can also send money inside another Mobikwik account.
- The biggest advantage of using Moibkwik is that only with the help of the mobile number, you can send your money inside another Mobikwik account.