From December 15, the government of India has made Fastag mandatory to pay toll on the highways. The government wants to collect 100% toll tax electronically and keeping this in mind, the toll plaza on the national highway across the country will now take the amount of payment through Fastag.
What is Fastag?
Fastag is a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tag that is placed on the windscreen of the vehicle, with Fastag attached to your bank account or National Wallet Authority of India payment wallet, allowing the vehicle owner to pass through the toll plaza. There is no need to stop time, through this tag, toll tax is paid automatically and the gate on the toll plaza opens.
In order to make the transition through this electronic paymode mode, MyFastag app has been launched by the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI).
With the help of this MyFastag App, users can purchase Fastag online. They can also recharge the Fastag, search POP i.e Point of Purchase locations and can also make payments and get highway helplines.
MyFastag app is available for both Android and iPhones.
MyFastag for Android:
You can easily download MyFastag app on your Android phone from Google play store.
There are two main sections in MyFastag app for Android. These are NHAI FASTag (bank-neutral) and Bank Specific FASTag.
In NHAI section of MyFastag app, users can purchase Fastag and find out the POS locations. You can also purchase Fastag in NHAI section through Amazon.
The Fastag which is purchased online can be activated and recharged via NHAI prepaid wallet or with the help of bank account through UPI.
Users can find the nearest bank from where they can purchase the Fastag, with the help of Banks specific section of MyFastag App. The users can also link the Fastag with the desired banks with the help of Bank specific section.
There are many other services, that users can get benefit of through MyFastag App. These are:
- List of Working Toll plazas in India
- Helpline numbers of Highways
- Helpline numbers of Banks
- Toll charges at different highways.
MyFastag for iPhone:
MyFastag is also available for iphone and it can be easily downloaded from App store. All above mentioned features that are available for MyFastag Android, can be accessed by downloading MyFastag on your iphone. Some of the major features of Myfastag for iphone are:
- You Can easily purchase the Fastag Online through MyFastag iphone app with just one click.
- The app will make the process of recharging your Fastag very easy.
- Users can keep the track of their transactions through this app.
- Simple online grievance redressal
- The App is very User friendly.
Now you must be aware of that, MyFastag App can be easily downloaded on your Android or iphones and can easily buy or recharge your Fastag Wallet by using UPI payment. With the help of MyFastag app, it is possibile for any user to create a new UPI ID quickly and recharge via any of their bank account. Users can also pay or recharge through UPI payment.
- Users who bought Indian Highways Management Company Limited i.e IHMCL Fatag can link his
- Fastag with their bank account after downloading MyFastag App.
- A reference number will be asked from customers which he received on his/her Email or SMS
- while buying Fastag from IHMCL FASTag vendor, at the time of Linking IHMCL Fastag.
- The users must make sure that, this mobile number and email ID should be active.
Download MyFastag App
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car