Table of Content
- How to Buy Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) FASTag?
- Benefits of Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) Fastag
- How to Get Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank FASTag Application Form?
- What are the Charges for Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank FASTag?
- How to Recharge Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) FASTag?
- Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) Fastag Toll Free Number
How to Buy Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) FASTag?
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) FASTag is an easy to use reloadable tah that allows you to automatically deduct toll payments and allow you to cross the toll plazas without stopping for the cash transactions. The FasTag issued by bank is a device that uses radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to deduct payments from the account linked to it’s prepaid wallet. It is mounted on the windshield of your vehicle and allows you to drive through national highways without stopping for the cash transactions. The NNSB Bank is one of the banks which has been under National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) which is being managed by NPCI and being regulated under the guidelines received from NHAI and IHMCL.
Benefits of Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) Fastag
- No more long queues at toll plazas
- Saves fuel and time
- No need to carry cash for toll charges
- SMS alerts for all toll transactions -balance, deduction, low balance, etc
- Ease of payment – FASTag removes the manual cash transactions at toll and thus saves time
- Cash-back offer: You can avail a cashback of 2.5% on all toll payments using FASTag in the 2019-20
- Ease of Tracking – You get regular SMS alerts each time any transactions are done using the FASTag.
How to Get Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank FASTag Application Form?
You can apply for Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank FASTag by visiting the branches of the bank. Follow the below mentioned steps to get Nagarik Sahakari Bank FASTag:
- Visit the NNSB Bank branch along with your vehicle and ask for Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank FASTag form.
- Fill the form and verify all the details mentioned in the form.
- After that take all the required documents which include Registration Certificate of the vehicle and also KYC documents which include Aadhar Card, Voter Card along with the photograph of the vehicle owner.
- Submit the form to the banking representative and pay the required fees for the FASTag which depends upon the type of the vehicle.
- After the approval from the bank, your FASTag account will be created and you can affix the tag issued on your four wheeler.
What are the Charges for Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank FASTag?
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) charges the vehicle owners according to the kind of the vehicle they are riding. The charges vary for a car, suv, bus, truck and multi axle vehicles. The bank charges Rs 100 for issuing the tag. The security amount depends on the type of vehicle you have applied for FASTag.
The customer has to open a current account in the Bank where the threshold amount is Rs 6000. If at any point of using FASTag, your balance gets below Rs 6000, the auto debit facility on your FASTag account will not work and you have to pay the toll amount in cash. You can follow the table mentioned below to know the FASTag charges from the Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank:
You can follow the table mentioned below to know the FASTag charges from the Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank:
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) Fastag Fees & Charges
Following are the tag charges (Tag issuance charges and Security Deposit);
|Vehicle Class||Description||Vehicle Class Colour||Security Deposit per tag (Refundable) (Rs.)||Tag Issuance Charges (Rs.) exclusive of GST|
|VC4||Car/Jeep/Van/Tata Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||100|
|VC5||LCV (Light Commercial Vehicle)||Orange||300||100|
|VC6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicle/Bus||Yellow||400||100|
|VC7||Bus/Truck 2 Axle||Green||400||100|
|VC12||Truck/ Tractor 4 to 6 Axle||Pink||100||100|
|VC15||Truck 7 or Multi Axle||Blue||1000||100|
|VC16||Earth Moving/ Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||1000||100|
How to Recharge Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) FASTag?
While riding on national highways, it may happen that you may go low on the balance in your NNSB FASTag wallet. To overcome this problem, you will have to recharge your FASTag. You can recharge your FASTag account through various payment methods such as debit card , credit card and netbanking and enjoy your journeys on the Indian road networks hassle free without wasting any time in long queues at the toll plazas.
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank (NNSB) Fastag Toll Free Number
1800 266 7183
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car