Table of Content
- How to Buy Fastag with Paytm?
- How To Apply For Paytm FASTag?
- Paytm FASTag Login
- How to activate Paytm FASTag?
- Paytm Fastag Price
- Paytm Fastag Delivery Time
- Paytm FASTag Recharge
- Paytm FASTag Blacklisted
- Paytm Fastag Customer Care Number
Paytm Payments Bank (PPB) has announced it has become the largest FASTag issuer in India as it has issued three million FASTags so far, thus, accelerating the adoption of electronic payments across toll plazas
How to Buy Fastag with Paytm?
Paytm is one of the most useful apps currently available in google play store. It has revolutionized the digital payments where you can do more than recharges. You can pay bills, book train and bus tickets, book movie tickets and also pay your loan EMI’s, which clearly shows how paytm has grown over the years. Paytm now has started selling FASTag for their customers. Paytm Fastag will help you when you drive across national highways to deduct toll automatically from your Paytm Fastag Wallet.
Paytm FASTag uses RFID technology to deduct toll from your paytm wallet. With FASTag from Paytm, user have a benefit that they don’t have to do separate recharge for their fastag wallet. Paytm reserves a certain amount for your fastag when you add money in your paytm wallet. Paytm provides all the details on your mentioned phone number and emails regarding your paytm fastag transactions. Paytm have issued more FASTag than any other banks in India.
How To Apply For Paytm FASTag?
It’s very easy to apply for Paytm FASTag. You need to follow the below mentioned steps so that you can get your Paytm Fastag:
- Go to the official website of paytm.
- At the homepage of the website, you will see a “Buy FASTag” link on the menu.
- After that you will need to fill the Registration Number of the four wheelers for which you are applying for FASTag.
- In the next step, upload the Registration Certificate of the four wheeler. Click back and front images of the RC of your vehicle and upload on paytm website.
- After that enter your delivery address where you want to receive your tag.
- The next step is to complete the payment as shown on the screen and after the payment is completed, you have bought a paytm FASTag successfully which will be delivered to your registered address.
Paytm FASTag Login
After you have successfully applied for paytm FASTag, you can check all your FASTag related transactions, history, orders and delivery status of your FASTag by going to paytm FASTag login. Click on the link and manage all yall your FASTag accounts bought with paytm. Enter your mobile number and password associated with the account and to get to Paytm Fastag Login.
How to activate Paytm FASTag?
Once the FASTag has been delivered at your registered address by paytm, you need to activate your paytm FASTag. for this you need to follow the following steps:
- Login to Paytm with your mobile number and Password.
- Click on “My Orders” in the menu.
- Upload the “Registration Certificate” of your vehicle and after that your tag will get activated.
- The mobile number used when you applied for FASTag gets automatically mapped to your FASTag of paytm.
- Thus your paytm FASTag activation is completed.
Paytm Fastag Price
Paytm FASTag can be bought at different prices which depends upon the class of the vehicle. A vehicle can be car, minibus, truck, multi axle vehicle and heavy moving equipment. Each type of vehicle have different type of tag associated with it as the toll is different for these vehicles. You will have to pay tag issuance charges, security deposit and threshold amount to get your Paytm FASTag. Tag issuance charges are RS 100 and when your tag expires, the reissuance charges of tag are also Rs 100.
You can check the price of paytm FASTag for different vehicles mentioned in the table given below:
Paytm Bank FASTag Charges & Fees
|Vehicle Class||Vehicle Type||Tag Price|
|4||Car/Jeep/Van/TATA Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle (LMV)||Rs.100|
|5||Light commercial vehicle 2-axle/Mini Bus||Rs.100|
|6||Bus 3-axle/ Truck 3-axle||Rs.100|
|7||Bus 2-axle/Truck 2-axle||Rs.100|
|12||Regular tractor/Tractor with trailer, Truck 4-axle, Truck 5-axle, and Truck 6-axle||Rs.100|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||Rs.100|
|16||Earth Moving/Heavy Construction Machinery||Rs.100|
Paytm Fastag Delivery Time
Paytm FASTag takes 5-6 days to reach at your mentioned address while ordering for the FASTag. You can track your Paytm FASTag after it has been shipped by paytm and tracking gets activated after 24 hours of your order being shipped.
Paytm FASTag Recharge
When you buy a FASTag with the paytm, you need not worry about recharging your FAStag wallet. Your paytm wallet acts as an FASTag wallet. When you add your money in your paytm wallet, an amount is reserved for your paytm FASTag which will be deducted automatically when you cross through any toll plaza. It is to be noted that you can use FASTag after 20 mins of adding the money on your paytm wallet.
Paytm FASTag Blacklisted
A tag gets blacklisted when you try to cross the plaza with a low balance in your FASTag account. While crossing through any toll plaza, ensure that you have enough balance in paytm wallet to avoid the embarrassment of getting your paytm FASTag Blacklisted,. The status of the tag can be checked by visiting paytm website under “Manage TAgs” section. You will have to write an email to paytm to get your issue resolved if your FASTag is blacklisted. The email address to write your concern is: FASTag@paytm.com
Paytm Fastag Customer Care Number