Table of Content
- How to Buy Fastag with Paytm?
- How To Apply For Paytm FASTag?
- Paytm FASTag Login
- How to activate Paytm FASTag?
- Paytm Fastag Price
- Paytm Fastag Delivery Time
- Paytm FASTag Recharge
- Paytm FASTag Blacklisted
- Paytm Fastag Customer Care Number
Paytm Payments Bank (PPB) has announced it has become the largest FASTag issuer in India as it has issued three million FASTags so far, thus, accelerating the adoption of electronic payments across toll plazas
How to Buy Fastag with Paytm?
Paytm is one of the most useful apps currently available in the google play store. It has revolutionized the digital payments where you can do more than recharges. You can pay bills, book train and bus tickets, book movie tickets, and also pay your loan EMI’s, which clearly shows how Paytm has grown over the years. Paytm now has started selling FASTag for its customers. Paytm Fastag will help you when you drive across national highways to deduct toll automatically from your Paytm Fastag Wallet.
Paytm FASTag uses RFID technology to deduct the toll from your Paytm wallet. With FASTag from Paytm, users have a benefit that they don’t have to do separate recharge for their FAStag wallet. Paytm reserves a certain amount for your FAStag when you add money in your Paytm wallet. Paytm provides all the details on your mentioned phone number and emails regarding your Paytm FAStag transactions. Paytm has issued more FASTag than any other bank in India.
Benefits of Buying Paytm FASTag
- No separate wallet for FASTag, your Paytm wallet is your FASTag wallet.
- On every toll charges payment, you will receive a 2.5%* cashback
- Standing instruction capability to automatically add money to your Paytm wallet
- Moreover, if you have already completed your KYC on Paytm, you just need to provide your vehicle registration number to start using Paytm FASTag.
- SMS & Email alerts for all toll transactions.
- If you buy FASTag from Paytm right now, you will receive a 150 movie ticket voucher.
- 24×7 dedicated customer care available for FASTag related queries on toll-free number: 1800-102-6480.
- Paytm FASTag comes with a validity of 5 Years.
Why Paytm FASTag
|Paytm FASTag||Other Bank FASTag|
|Minimum DocumentationRegistration number & certificate are required for Paytm Wallet users|| Multiple Documents|
• ID proof, photograph, personal details, etc. are required
|No separate recharge needed tools get auto deducted from Wallet Balance can be used for recharge, bill payments, etc.||Separate FASTag AccountBalance can only be used for toll payments|
|Monthly Cashback OffersReceive Paytm Cashback* every month on payments||Periodic offers & when applicable|
How To Apply For Paytm FASTag?
It’s very easy to apply for Paytm FASTag. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps so that you can get your Paytm Fastag:
- Go to the official website of Paytm.
- At the homepage of the website, you will see a “Buy FASTag” link on the menu.
- After that, you will need to fill the Registration Number of the four-wheelers for which you are applying for FASTag.
- In the next step, upload the Registration Certificate of the four-wheeler. Click back and front images of the RC of your vehicle and upload it on the Paytm website.
- After that enter your delivery address where you want to receive your tag.
- The next step is to complete the payment as shown on the screen and after the payment is completed, you have bought a Paytm FASTag successfully which will be delivered to your registered address.
Paytm FASTag Login
After you have successfully applied for Paytm FASTag, you can check all your FASTag related transactions, history, orders, and delivery status of your FASTag by going to Paytm FASTag login. Click on the link and manage all yall your FASTag accounts bought with Paytm. Enter your mobile number and password associated with the account and to get to Paytm Fastag Login.
How to activate Paytm FASTag?
Once the FASTag has been delivered at your registered address by Paytm, you need to activate your Paytm FASTag. for this you need to follow the following steps:
- Login to Paytm with your mobile number and Password.
- Click on “My Orders” on the menu.
- Upload the “Registration Certificate” of your vehicle and after that, your tag will get activated.
- The mobile number used when you applied for FASTag gets automatically mapped to your FASTag of Paytm.
- Thus your Paytm FASTag activation is completed.
Paytm Fastag Price
Paytm FASTag can be bought at different prices which depends upon the class of the vehicle. A vehicle can be a car, minibus, truck, multi-axle vehicle, and heavy moving equipment. Each type of vehicle has a different type of tag associated with it as the toll is different for these vehicles. You will have to pay tag issuance charges, security deposit, and threshold amount to get your Paytm FASTag. Tag issuance charges are RS 100 and when your tag expires, the issuance charges of the tag are also Rs 100.
You can check the price of Paytm FASTag for different vehicles mentioned in the table given below:
Paytm Bank FASTag Charges & Fees
|Vehicle Class||Vehicle Type||Tag Price|
|4||Car/Jeep/Van/TATA Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle (LMV)||Rs.100|
|5||Light commercial vehicle 2-axle/Mini Bus||Rs.100|
|6||Bus 3-axle/ Truck 3-axle||Rs.100|
|7||Bus 2-axle/Truck 2-axle||Rs.100|
|12||Regular tractor/Tractor with trailer, Truck 4-axle, Truck 5-axle, and Truck 6-axle||Rs.100|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||Rs.100|
|16||Earth Moving/Heavy Construction Machinery||Rs.100|
Paytm Fastag Delivery Time
Paytm FASTag takes 5-6 days to reach at your mentioned address while ordering for the FASTag. You can track your Paytm FASTag after it has been shipped by Paytm and tracking gets activated after 24 hours of your order being shipped.
Paytm FASTag Recharge
When you buy a FASTag with the Paytm, you need not worry about recharging your FAStag wallet. Your Paytm wallet acts as a FASTag wallet. When you add your money in your Paytm wallet, an amount is reserved for your Paytm FASTag which will be deducted automatically when you cross through any toll plaza. It is to be noted that you can use FASTag after 20 mins of adding the money on your Paytm wallet.
How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
From December 15, you will have to pay toll tax through Fastag. To travel anywhere across the country, you will need to take Fastag. The government has started charging toll tax from Fastag from 15 December 2019.
In this way, you will need fastag to travel with a 4 wheeler. Fastag will be needed to pay toll tax not only for private vehicles but also for commercial vehicles. You can also recharge Fastag with Paytm Wallet. We will tell you the method of this, but before that, we want to inform you that Fastag is an e-toll collection system.
Fastag will facilitate automatic toll tax payments, which are installed on the windscreen of your vehicle. Being installed on the window screen will save you time at the toll plaza because the sensors there will identify it and your toll tax will be deducted from your Fastag account. More than 20 banks are issuing Fastag.
Before explaining how to recharge your Fastag by using Paytm, we are giving brief overview about what is Paytm
Paytm is basically a type of online wallet, in which you can keep money like your pocket wallet. And then you can use this online wallet in place of debit or credit card. However, you have to use debit or credit-card to put money in your online wallet.
The money put in your online wallet is called Paytm cash. This can be used for mobile-recharge, data-card or smart-tag recharge or bill payment. Paytm cash can be used for all Paytm apps and all types of transactions on the mobile site. In addition to these features, now you can use Paytm Wallet to recharge your Fastag account. Below are the various steps that you can follow to recharge your Fastag through Paytm.
Steps to recharge Fastag using Paytm:
- Once you have linked your Fastag with Paytm, then recharging it is very easy.
- You just need to have money in your paytm Wallet.
- Once you have money in your Paytm Wallet, it will be automatically reserved for the Fastag Recharge.
- So it means there will be no need of separate Fastag Recharge.
- The only thing you need to keep in mind is that, you will able to pay using your Fastag at toll plaza only after 20 minutes of adding money in Paytm Wallet.
How to Recharge Paytm Fastag using Google Pay
Google Pay is UPI based Mobile Payment System app. Google Pay also works like Bhim and other UPI Apps. In this app, you get a feature in which you can pay the other person without asking the UPI ID. It also saves your time.
The Google Pay app was launched by the Google Team on 17 August 2017. With the help of this app, you can instantly transfer money to any person’s bank account. UPI is a such mobile payment system where you can send money at any time and in any bank. It is not necessary that the person to whom you are sending money also has a Google Pay app, you can also transfer money directly to his bank account.
Now UPI Payment has started being accepted in many places and you do not have to move around with money in the pocket. If any person wants to pay money, then we do not need to get money by going to Net Banking or Bank, but we can send money from our mobile to someone’s bank account in less than 1 minute.
Below we are explaining the step by step procedure of how to recharge your Fastag through Google Pay App.
You can link your FASTag account to a supported bank account with Google Pay. This feature is available to users in India.
Check How to Link your bank to your FASTag account
- Open Google Pay.
- Under ‘Suggested businesses’, tap More. If FASTag isn’t listed, tap More again.
- Tap FASTag → Get started.
- Enter your account information. This issuer bank is the bank that issued your FASTag. You can find the bank name on your FASTag sticker.
- Tap Next →
- Review the account information and tap Link account.
Follow the below steps to recharge your Fastag using Google pay.
- Enter your Google PIN number after opening the Google Pay app on your Mobile phone.
- A new page will open where you have to click on New button.
- After clicking on New button the payment page will open up.
- Now to open the Pay to option, you have to select the UPI ID or QR option.
- After selecting the UPI ID or QR option, Enter UPI ID pop up window will open up.
- After clicking on Verify button, the bank payment page will be opened.
- Then make payment using Pay button after choosing the bank from the list.
- For confirming the correctness of bank you can initially send Rs. 1 and once the transaction is
verified, you can make full payment.
- The payment confirmation message will arrive on your mobile phone, immediately after the
Paytm FASTag Blacklisted
A tag gets blacklisted when you try to cross the plaza with a low balance in your FASTag account. While crossing through any toll plaza, ensure that you have enough balance in the Paytm wallet to avoid the embarrassment of getting your Paytm FASTag Blacklisted,. The status of the tag can be checked by visiting the Paytm website under the “Manage Tags” section. You will have to write an email to Paytm to get your issue resolved if your FASTag is blacklisted. The email address to write your concern is: FASTag@paytm.com
Paytm Fastag Customer Care Number
You can reach Paytm FASTag Customer Support at 1800-102-6480
How to change Paytm Fastag mobile number:
You can now easily change your mobile number in Paytm Fastag because Paytm has recently made some changes to update the Registered mobile number with Fastag. Before that, if your mobile number is linked to multiple Fastag, then it was not possible to change your mobile number through Paytm and it used to deny your request for the change of mobile number. But the recent update of Paytm allows you to change your mobile number, even if your number is linked to multiple tags or if the tag is closed. Here we will tell you to step by step how you can change your Paytm Fastag mobile number.
- The first step is to open up the Paytm app on your Mobile phone.
- Click on the ‘+’ sign at the top right corner in the App window and choose the ’24*7′ Help option from here.
- After clicking, scroll down and choose the Paytm Fastag option.
- Then you will see various options here. Click on the ‘Issue Related to Fastag Profile’ here.
- Again you will see many options from where you have to select ‘Registered
- Mobile Number Change Request’
- Now click on the Messages option. You will see many fields there like,
Current Registered Mobile Number
- New Mobile Number to be updated etc.
- Fill all these information
- You will also be asked to enter the reason behind changing your mobile number. mention the reason here and then click on the Checkbox.
- After filling all the required fields, click on ‘Submit’
- Your Ticket to change the Paytm Fastag Mobile number will be raised and
- you will receive a response from the customer care within 24 hours.
And your mobile number will be updated within 48 hours of Submitting the request.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Allahabad Bank||1800 258 6680|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
|25||Bank of Maharashtra||1800 233 4526|
|26||Central Bank of India||1800 22 1911|
|27||Jammu and Kashmir Bank||1800 572 1370|
|28||Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car