|PGI||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Address:||Madhya Marg, Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012, India|
PGI Chandigarh is a well reputed medical institute and Hospital of India which not only handles patients of Chandigarh itself, but also three nearest states: Punjab, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh.
The number of diseases is increasing day by day in the country, due to the increasing number of patients in hospitals, many patients are unable to get an appointment to get their treatment from a doctor.
Many patients have to stand in lines for many hours to get PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment and Some would get an appointment and some could not get this, seeing this problem, PGI Chandigarh Hospital has started online registration to take an appointment so that the patient will get treatment for his disease.
Under this facility, both old and new patents can get their OPI registration done online for appointment in PGI Chandigarh Hospital. The benefit of this facility is that you can also register through mobile and laptop from home. You can take appointment for your treatment at PGI Chandigarh Hospital.
Pre-Registration is available for the below departments in PGIMER
- Dermatology Venereology & Leprology
- Drug De-addiction & Treatment Center
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics (for Pregnant Women)
- Oral Health Sciences Centre (dental)
- Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surg (ent)
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Paediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
For making OPD cards in PGI, you have to stand in long queues and reach their early morning. But now you can get the PGI appointment sitting at your home by making online registration.
PGI Hospital Chandigarh New Patient Online Appointment
The steps that you need to followed for Online registration at PGI are mentioned below:
- First of all Open a browsers on your PC, Mobile or Laptop.
- Type official website name of PGI ie. pgimer.edu.in in the browser
- On the home page of PGI website, you have to click ‘Online Pre Registration’ under ‘Patient Care Service’ tab
- Now click on New/Old Pre-Registration link
- In this window you will see a drop down to select. If you have CR i.e Central Registration no., then select YES, other wise select No.
- Suppose you don’t have a CR number, then if you select NO, then a screen will appear where you can see a list of all departments for which online appointment facility is available.
- On this page, this information is also provided that, you will receive an online Pre-Registration number which you have to show at the online registration Counter between 08.00 AM to 11.00 AM (Monday to Friday) and between 08.00 AM to 10.30 AM on the selected day.
- Now click on the Next button.
- After clicking the Next button, a form appears where you have to fill all the required details.
- First you have to select the desired department at the top.
- Now you have to fill the information regarding Patient like, Name of Patient, Age, Date of Birth, Nationality, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and some more details.
- Now you have to fill the Captcha code.
After filling the Captcha code click on the Register button.
- When you will click the Register button, then the appointed related Registration slip will be generated.
- You will also get confirmation SMS on your registered Mobile No.
On the day of your appointment, show this SMS at the Pre-registration counter of PGI and you will get your Appointment card and number.
You have to collect the card between 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM on weekdays and the time to collect the card on Saturday is 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM. If you don’t reach the Pre-Registration counter of PGI within the above mentioned time, then your registration will be canceled.
Here we want to let you inform that, there is limit on the number of patients who can make online registration. So it is advised to make the registration in advance at least 2-3 days.
PGI Hospital Chandigarh Old Patient Online Appointment
Patients who have visited PGI earlier and have to see a doctor once again for their treatment, then they can also make Online Appointment. You must have the OPD card given to the old patient at the time of registration for the first time. This OPD card has a 12 digit CR Number. Which you will need at the time of registration. Follow the method given below for online registration for old hospital appointment.
- First of all the old patient has to go to the official website of PGI. After this, you will see the option of Online Pre Registration, you will have to click on that option.
- Then you will see an SMS in which you will be asked whether you have a central registration number or not, you will have to click on the option of YES.
- After this, you will have the option of Enter CR Number. Then you have to fill the 12 digit OPD Number, after filling it, you will have to click on the generated OPD.
- After clicking, there will be a one time paasword on your mobile number. You will have to take this number on the day of your appointment. In this way, the old patient will also be registered online.
PGIMER HELPLINE NUMBER
S.No Name Of Department Telephone Number Emergency Numbers >1 >24 hours Public Enquiry >+91-172-2756565 >2 >Advance Trauma Centre(Reception) >+91-172-2755454 >3 >Advanced Eye Center Emergency >+91-172-2755252 >4 >Advanced Paediatrics Centre Emergency >+91-172-2755858 >5 >Corona PGI Helpline No >+91-172-2755444 >6 >Emergency D.N.S. >+91-172-2756314 >7 >Emergency Neuro Surgery >+91-172-2756317 >8 >Emergency O.T. old Ortho >+91-172-2756358 >9 >Emergency OPD ANS >+91-172-2756316 >10 >Emergency OT New(Anaesthesia) >+91-172-2756367 >11 >Emergency OT(New) >+91-172-2756359 >12 >Emergency SMO >+91-172-2756301 >13 >Emergency Treatment (2-B APC) >+91-172-2755627 >14 >Emergency Ward AIDE >+91-172-2756315 >15 >Emergency Ward-1(Surgical) >+91-172-2756306 >16 >Emergency Ward-2(Neuro Surgery) >+91-172-2756307 >17 >Emergency Ward-3(Neuro Surgery) >+91-172-2756312 >18 >Emergency Ward-4 (Urology Plastic Burn CTVS) >+91-172-2756309 >19 >Emergency Ward-5 (Recovery) >+91-172-2756310 >20 >Emergency(Reception) >+91-172-2756565 >+91-172-2756464 >+91-172-2756005 >+91-172-2746018 >21 >Enquiry(Round the Clock) Advanced Cardiac Centre >+91-172-2755353 >22 >Enquiry(Round the Clock) Advanced Pediatric Centre >+91-172-2755858 >23 >Enquiry(Round the Clock) Advanced Trauma Centre >+91-172-2755454 >24 >Evening Night Supervisor >+91-172-2756315 >25 >Fee Section >+91-172-2755668 >26 >ICU >+91-172-2756313 >+91-172-2745785 >27 >Main Emergency Registration Counter, Nehru Hospital >+91-172-2756767 >28 >Main Emergency,Nehru Hospital >+91-172-2755656 >29 >Maintenance Sub Station (street Lights) Emergency >+91-172-2755887 >30 >Medical OPD- I >+91-172-2756303 >31 >Medical OPD-II >+91-172-2756302 >32 >Medicine Ward >+91-172-2756305 >33 >Night Supervisor- Emergency DNS (2-B APC) >+91-172-2755607 >34 >Pediatric Emergency (2-B APC) >+91-172-2755607 >35 >Septic Labour Room (Gynae Emergency) >+91-172-2756234 >36 >Surgical OPD >+91-172-2756304 Other Useful Numbers >1 >Academic Section related queries >+91-172-2755567 >2 >Advance Paediatric Centre(Reception) >+91-172-2755858 >3 >Advanced Cardiac Centre (Reception) >+91-172-2755353 >4 >Advanced Eye Centre (Reception) >+91-172-2755252 >5 >Anti Retroviral Therapy (ART) Centre New OPD >+91-172-2756979 >6 >Blood Bank >+91-172-2756480 >7 >Blood Donation Complex >+91-172-2755485 >8 >Body Donation and Embalming >+91-9660030095 >+91-172-2755201 >9 >Brain Stroke >+91-7087009500 >+91-7087009697 >10 >Chief Security Officer – Sh P.C. Sharma >+91-172-2756000 >+91-7087009000 >11 >DOTS Centre New OPD >+91-172-2756977 >12 >Dental Trauma Helpline >+91-7087008717 >13 >Enquiry(Round the Clock) General & Main Emergency >+91-172-2746018 >+91-172-2756565 >+91-172-2756464 >14 >Eye Bank >+91-172-2744589 >+91-172-2756368 >15 >Eye Donation Helpline >+91-9814014464 >16 >Fire Control Room Nehru Hospital >+91-172-2756101 >+91-172-2756110 >+91-7087007006 >17 >Fire Officer Rajesh Kumar >+91-172-2756110 >+91-9914209101 >+91-7087009101 >18 >GASTRO HELPLINE OF PGI CHANDIGARH >+91-8580671351 >19 >Hospital Administration Control Room >+91-172-2756669 >20 >Integrated Counselling and Testing Center (ICTC) >+91-172-2756878 >21 >Library Helpline >+91-172-2755757 >22 >Lifeline Ambulance Service >+91-172-2748713 >23 >Nehru Hospital(Main Reception) >+91-172-2755656 >24 >New OPD >+91-172-2756868 >+91-172-2756969 >25 >Paediatric Surgery >+91-7087008379 >26 >Police Post PGI >+91-172-2755100 >+91-70870098100 >27 >Psychitary >+91-8872036600 >+91-7087008829 >+91-7087008830 >28 >Reception for PGI Ambulance >+91-172-2756565 >29 >Sarai Service >+91-172-2756168 >+91-172-2756170 >30 >Security Control Room >+91-172-2756100 >+91-172-2756109 >31 >Security Office (ASO) >+91-172-2756100 >+91-172-2756109 >+91-708700802 >32 >Security Officer – Sh. Baldhiraj Singh >+91-7087009104 >33 >Security Officer – Sh. Gurmeet Singh Dhillon >+91-172-2756103 >+91-7087009103 >34 >Security Officer – Sh. Gursharan Singh >+91-172-2756102 >+91-7087009102 >35 >Sr Resident Deptt of Transfusion Medicine >+91-7087009480 >36 >Tele Consultation for Dermatology >+91-7087009551 >37 >UT Red Cross Ambulance Service >+91-172-2744188 >38 >Voluntary Counseling & Testing Centre VCTC >+91-172-2755198