Most of the young and educated residents of Himachal Pradesh want to know how to participate in a competitive exam. It’s a dream of everyone to know and get a permanent job in the Himachal Pradesh’s Government department or any other reputed department.
Here in this article, we will try to give information to our readers regarding how they can get Private Jobs In Shimla. In this page we will explain in detail how to apply for Private Jobs In Shimla, what is eligibility, salary, how to prepare for the exam, syllabus i.e what should a candidate read to get Private Jobs In Shimla.
How to apply online for Private Jobs In Shimla
The notifications for the jobs are announced by the concerned department regularly. The invitation of the application forms is the first step in applying for any job in Himachal Pradesh. When the notification for the jobs is released by the concerned department, then with this notification one can get all the details required to apply for the jobs. The Government announces all information like the number of vacancies, how to apply, educational qualification, exam details, salary and other information related to that particular job including Private Jobs In Shimla
To apply for the Private Jobs In Shimla, you must follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of the particular department
- Register to the Official website if you are not registered already.
- Here you will find the application form for applying for the particular job
- Enter all the required information in this application form.
- Attach all the mentioned documents need for the above job
- Make the payment depending upon your Caste for applying for the job.
- After clicking on ‘Submit’ button the process for applying this post of will be complete.
Documents for applying for the Private Jobs In Shimla
An applicant has to submit the following documents for applying for the Private Jobs In Shimla
- Marksheet for 10th
- Marksheet for 12th
- Graduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Two Passport sizes photos of the applicant.
- Address Proof Certificate like Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Domicile certificate, etc.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Caste Proof Certificate
- Digital Signatures
Eligibility Criteria for the Private Jobs In Shimla
- Anyone interested in getting Private Jobs In Shimla must want to know what is the educational qualification required and what is the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be 12th pass from any stream
- The candidate must know Hindi, English, or any Regional Language
For more details about the educational qualification and eligibility criteria for the Private Jobs In Shimla, the applicant must visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Government.
Age Limit for the Private Jobs In Shimla
The age limit for applying to the Private Jobs In Shimla:
The candidate must be between 18 to 40 years.
There is an age relaxation of 3 years for OBC Candidates.
There is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Syllabus for Private Jobs In Shimla Exam
In order to apply for Private Jobs In Shimla, the candidate must have to appear in a written exam and after clearing the written exam he/she has to clear the interview, only after that, he will be selected for the particular post.
The syllabus for Private Jobs In Shimla is as below
- General Knowlege
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Basic Computer Test
- General Mathematics