- What is PNB FASTag?
- What are the benefits of using PNB FASTag?
- How to get PNB FASTag?
- Documents Required for Punjab National Bank (PNB) FASTag
- What are the charges for PNB FASTag?
- How can you Recharge for PNB FASTag?
- How to do PNB FASTag login?
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) FASTag Customer toll Free Number
What is PNB FASTag?
FASTag has been made mandatory by the Government of India from December 2019. The toll is automatically deducted when you cross through ETC lanes if your tag is attached to the windshield of your four wheeler.
Punjab National Bank under IHMCL has been assigned the work of issuing the FASTag which is a perfect way to move across national highways without worrying for the cash payments and rendering exact change. The FASTag program of PNB is also a part of National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) initiative which had been rolled out by NPCI under the instructions of IHMCL and NHAI.
What are the benefits of using PNB FASTag?
- Cashless payment – FASTag users don’t need to carry cash for toll transactions, and don’t need to worry about collecting the exact change
- Promotional cashback – All FASTag users get a monthly cash back of 2.5% of toll transactions till 31 March, 2020.
- Faster transit–Auto-debit of exact amount through the FASTag enables faster transit through the toll plazas and saves time
- Online recharge– FASTag can be recharged online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT/ RTGS or Net banking
- SMS alerts– Instant SMS alerts on registered mobile number for toll transactions, low balance, etc.
How to get PNB FASTag?
You can buy the PNB FASTag by visiting their FASTag portal and follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to PNB Bank website and go to their FASTag portal by visiting the link.
- Than click on “PNB FASTag”.
- Then click on “I Agree” button at the bottom of the page.
- Than you will be redirected on page where you have to click on “Click Here”.
- After that you will see a form where there will be two tabs, one will be for retail customer and other form is for corporate customers.
- Fill in the required details in the form and verify the details.
- After verifying the form make the payment online through your preferred payment method.
- After the successful payment you will be delivered FASTag at your mentioned address.
You can also buy PNB FASTag visiting PNB Bank points of sale location located at toll plazas or the bank itself. Take along your vehicle along with all the required documents including Registration Certificate of the vehicle, passport photograph of the owner and KYC documents.
Documents Required for Punjab National Bank (PNB) FASTag
You will need to carry original as well as copy of your KYC document. Following documents are required for applying for a FASTag.
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- KYC doc as listed in the application form.
*All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle.*
What are the charges for PNB FASTag?
The PNB FASTag charges will depend on the type of the vehicle. Tag issuance fees is same for all the vehicles that is Rs 100. Security Deposit and Threshold amount will depend on the vehicle class. You can go through the table mentioned below to know about PNB FASTag charges:
|Vehicle Type||Security Deposit||Threshold Amount||FASTag Issuance Fee||Total Cost|
|Tata Ace/ Car/ Van/ Jeep||Rs.200||Rs.200||Rs.100||Rs.400|
How can you Recharge for PNB FASTag?
Once your threshold amount in the PNB FASTag is gone, you will have to recharge your account to continue your journey hassle free on the national highways. PNB FASTag can be recharged by your debit card, credit card, netbanking.
How to do PNB FASTag login?
When you apply for PNB FASTag, the tag account holders will be provided the user ID and password on his registered Email id and your mobile number. You can get to PNB FASTag login by using the credentials and view all the details of your FASTag account. You can also recharge your account through the PNB FASTag self care portal.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) FASTag Customer toll Free Number
HelpLine no- 18004196610
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car