- What is PNB FASTag?
- What are the benefits of using PNB FASTag?
- How to get PNB FASTag?
- Documents Required for Punjab National Bank (PNB) FASTag
- What are the charges for PNB FASTag?
- How can you Recharge for PNB FASTag?
- How to do PNB FASTag login?
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) FASTag Customer toll-Free Number
- List of Fastag Banks and UPI handles
- Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
- How to Recharge PNB Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge PNB Fastag using Google Pay
What is PNB FASTag?
FASTag has been made mandatory by the Government of India from December 2019. The toll is automatically deducted when you cross through ETC lanes if your tag is attached to the windshield of your four-wheeler.
Punjab National Bank under IHMCL has been assigned the work of issuing the FASTag which is a perfect way to move across national highways without worrying for the cash payments and rendering exact change. The FASTag program of PNB is also a part of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) initiative which had been rolled out by NPCI under the instructions of IHMCL and NHAI.
What are the benefits of using PNB FASTag?
- Cashless payment – FASTag users don’t need to carry cash for toll transactions, and don’t need to worry about collecting the exact change
- Promotional cashback – All FASTag users get a monthly cashback of 2.5% of toll transactions till 31 March 2020.
- Faster transit–Auto-debit of exact amount through the FASTag enables faster transit through the toll plazas and saves time
- Online recharge– FASTag can be recharged online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT/ RTGS or Net banking
- SMS alerts– Instant SMS alerts on a registered mobile number for toll transactions, low balance, etc.
How to get PNB FASTag?
You can buy the PNB FASTag by visiting their FASTag portal and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the PNB Bank website and go to their FASTag portal by visiting the link.
- Than click on “PNB FASTag”.
- Then click on the “I Agree” button at the bottom of the page.
- Then you will be redirected on the page where you have to click on “Click Here”.
- After that you will see a form where there will be two tabs, one will be for a retail customer and another form is for corporate customers.
- Fill in the required details in the form and verify the details.
- After verifying the form make the payment online through your preferred payment method.
- After the successful payment, you will be delivered FASTag at your mentioned address.
You can also buy PNB FASTag visiting PNB Bank points of sale location located at toll plazas or the bank itself. Take along your vehicle along with all the required documents including Registration Certificate of the vehicle, passport photograph of the owner, and KYC documents.
Documents Required for Punjab National Bank (PNB) FASTag
You will need to carry the original as well as a copy of your KYC document. The following documents are required for applying for a FASTag.
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- KYC doc as listed in the application form.
*All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle.*
What are the charges for PNB FASTag?
The PNB FASTag charges will depend on the type of vehicle. Tag issuance fees are the same for all the vehicles that are Rs 100. Security Deposit and Threshold amount will depend on the vehicle class. You can go through the table mentioned below to know about PNB FASTag charges:
|Vehicle Type||Security Deposit||Threshold Amount||FASTag Issuance Fee||Total Cost|
|Tata Ace/ Car/ Van/ Jeep||Rs.200||Rs.200||Rs.100||Rs.400|
How can you Recharge for PNB FASTag?
Once your threshold amount in the PNB FASTag is gone, you will have to recharge your account to continue your journey hassle-free on the national highways. PNB FASTag can be recharged by your debit card, credit card, net banking.
How to do PNB FASTag login?
When you apply for PNB FASTag, the tag account holders will be provided the user ID and password on his registered email id and your mobile number. You can get to PNB FASTag login by using the credentials and view all the details of your FASTag account. You can also recharge your account through the PNB FASTag self-care portal.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) FASTag Customer toll-Free Number
HelpLine no- 18004196610
How to Recharge PNB-Fastag Using Paytm
From December 15, you will have to pay toll tax through Fastag. To travel anywhere across the country, you will need to take Fastag. The government has started charging toll tax from Fastag from 15 December 2019.
In this way, you will need fastag to travel with a 4 wheeler. Fastag will be needed to pay toll tax not only for private vehicles but also for commercial vehicles. You can also recharge Fastag with Paytm Wallet. We will tell you the method of this, but before that, we want to inform you that Fastag is an e-toll collection system.
Fastag will facilitate automatic toll tax payments, which are installed on the windscreen of your vehicle. Being installed on the window screen will save you time at the toll plaza because the sensors there will identify it and your toll tax will be deducted from your Fastag account. More than 20 banks are issuing Fastag.
Before explaining how to recharge your Fastag by using Paytm, we are giving brief overview about what is Paytm
Paytm is basically a type of online wallet, in which you can keep money like your pocket wallet. And then you can use this online wallet in place of debit or credit card. However, you have to use debit or credit-card to put money in your online wallet.
The money put in your online wallet is called Paytm cash. This can be used for mobile-recharge, data-card or smart-tag recharge or bill payment. Paytm cash can be used for all Paytm apps and all types of transactions on the mobile site. In addition to these features, now you can use Paytm Wallet to recharge your Fastag account. Below are the various steps that you can follow to recharge your Fastag through Paytm.
Steps to recharge Fastag using Paytm:
- Once you have linked your Fastag with Paytm, then recharging it is very easy.
- You just need to have money in your paytm Wallet.
- Once you have money in your Paytm Wallet, it will be automatically reserved for the Fastag Recharge.
- So it means there will be no need of separate Fastag Recharge.
- The only thing you need to keep in mind is that, you will able to pay using your Fastag at toll plaza only after 20 minutes of adding money in Paytm Wallet.
How to Recharge PNB Fastag using Google Pay
Google Pay is UPI based Mobile Payment System app. Google Pay also works like Bhim and other UPI Apps. In this app, you get a feature in which you can pay the other person without asking the UPI ID. It also saves your time.
The Google Pay app was launched by the Google Team on 17 August 2017. With the help of this app, you can instantly transfer money to any person’s bank account. UPI is a such mobile payment system where you can send money at any time and in any bank. It is not necessary that the person to whom you are sending money also has a Google Pay app, you can also transfer money directly to his bank account.
Now UPI Payment has started being accepted in many places and you do not have to move around with money in the pocket. If any person wants to pay money, then we do not need to get money by going to Net Banking or Bank, but we can send money from our mobile to someone’s bank account in less than 1 minute.
Below we are explaining the step by step procedure of how to recharge your Fastag through Google Pay App.
You can link your FASTag account to a supported bank account with Google Pay. This feature is available to users in India.
Check How to Link your bank to your FASTag account
- Open Google Pay.
- Under ‘Suggested businesses’, tap More. If FASTag isn’t listed, tap More again.
- Tap FASTag → Get started.
- Enter your account information. This issuer bank is the bank that issued your FASTag. You can find the bank name on your FASTag sticker.
- Tap Next →
- Review the account information and tap Link account.
Follow the below steps to recharge your Fastag using Google pay.
- Enter your Google PIN number after opening the Google Pay app on your Mobile phone.
- A new page will open where you have to click on New button.
- After clicking on New button the payment page will open up.
- Now to open the Pay to option, you have to select the UPI ID or QR option.
- After selecting the UPI ID or QR option, Enter UPI ID pop up window will open up.
- After clicking on Verify button, the bank payment page will be opened.
- Then make payment using Pay button after choosing the bank from the list.
- For confirming the correctness of bank you can initially send Rs. 1 and once the transaction is
verified, you can make full payment.
- The payment confirmation message will arrive on your mobile phone, immediately after the
List of Fastag Banks and UPI handles
|Sr. No.||Bank Name||Bank UPI Handle|
|1||Airtel Payment Bank||@mairtel|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||@barodampay|
|4||City Union Bank||@cub|
|5||Equitas Small Finance Bank||@equitas|
|12||Kotak Mahindra Bank||@Kotak|
|14||Punjab National Bank||@pnb|
|15||South Indian Bank||@sib|
|16||State Bank of India||@sbi|
For e.g. Rajan is having FASTag of HDFC bank and his vehicle number is CH01BN1234. His UPI ID will be NETC.CH01BN1234@HDFC if his vehicle number is XYZ 1234 his UPI ID will be NETC.XYZ1234@HDFC
In case you are not sure on which bank was your FASTag issued from, check the FASTag Sticker to find the bank logo / name on the top.
You can also check the SMS received from your for registration / credit of earlier transaction to your FASTag account to know your bank.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Allahabad Bank||1800 258 6680|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
|25||Bank of Maharashtra||1800 233 4526|
|26||Central Bank of India||1800 22 1911|
|27||Jammu and Kashmir Bank||1800 572 1370|
|28||Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car