How to Buy FASTag with Saraswat Bank?
Saraswat Bank FASTag is a tag issued by bank for the electronic payments of toll tax. The FASTag program by the bank is under National Electronic Toll Collection Program which is under the guidelines of NHAI and IHMCL.
The tag uses Radio Frequency Identification Technology to deduct the payments from the FASTag wallet linked to it. These tags help in your journey across national highways without any intervention.
FASTag issued by this bank is applied on the front windscreen of your vehicle which will be read by RFID readers at toll plaza which will have dedicated FASTag lanes for your four wheelers.
Benefits of Saraswat Bank FASTag:
- No more long queues at toll plazas
- Saves fuel and time
- No need to carry cash for toll charges
- SMS alerts for all toll transactions -balance, deduction, low balance, etc
- Ease of payment – FASTag removes the manual cash transactions at toll and thus saves time
- Cash-back offer: You can avail a cashback of 2.5% on all National Highway toll payments using FASTag in the 2019-20.
- Ease of Tracking – You get regular SMS alerts each time any transactions are done using the FASTag.
Documents Required for Saraswat Bank FASTag?
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner.
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner, for opening a bank account to be linked with the Tag:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card (with Address)
- PAN Card of Proprietor
- Address Proof of the Proprietor
- Shop Act or other Firm Proof
- Any other document as required by the bank
Public Ltd./ Private Ltd./ Partnership
- PAN Card of the corporate
- Photo ID of signing authority
- List of Directors with addresses/Name and addresses of Partners
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership Deed/Registration certificate of the firm
- Board Resolution (only for Public / PrivateLtd. Companies)
- An application form will be provided by the bank which you will have to duly fill and submit it to the bank
- A valid driving license would be enough for Address & ID proof
- All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the vehicle owner
How to Apply for Saraswat Bank FASTag?
You can apply for Saraswat Bank FASTag by visiting the points of sale location of the bank or by visiting the branches of the bank. Follow the below mentioned steps to get your Saraswat Bank FASTag:
- Visit the bank along with your vehicle.
- If you have a saving account with the bank,your FASTag will be directly linked to that account.
- If you don’t have a savings account with the bank, you will will have to open an account with the bank and ask for an account opening form from banking officer.
- After that ask for the saraswat bank FASTag form and fill all the details related to your vehicle.
- Submit the copy of Registration Certificate of the vehicle along with the passport photograph of the owner of the vehicle and also a valid ID proof which can be voter id, driving license and Aadhar card.
- Your tag account will be created instantly once you submit your duly signed form.
What are the Charges for Saraswat Bank FAStag?
The bank takes the FASTag charges depending upon the class of the vehicle. The tag issuance charges are RS 100 and the security deposit amount will be according to the vehicle class. The threshold balance needed to active your tag in Saraswat Bank is Rs 1500. If the balance of your account get less than Rs 1500, you will have to pay a toll in cash as your account will be deemed as low balance account. You can check the table below for the Saraswat Bank FASTag charges:
Saraswat Bank FASTag Charges
|Vehicle Class||Description||Vehicle Class Colour||Security Deposit per tag (Refundable) (Rs.)||Tag Issuance Charges (Rs.)|
|VC4||Car/Jeep/Van/Tata Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||100|
|VC5||LCV (Light Commercial Vehicle)||Orange||300||100|
|VC6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicle/Bus||Yellow||400||100|
|VC7||Bus/Truck 2 Axle||Green||400||100|
|VC12||Truck/ Tractor 4 to 6 Axle||Pink||500||100|
|VC15||Truck 7 or Multi Axle||Blue||1000||100|
|VC16||Earth Moving/ Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||1000||100|
How to Stick Saraswat Bank FASTag Fastag sticker in car?
Peel/remove the adhesive liner from the FASTag sticker Stick the Tag on top middle of the windshield behind the rear view mirror from inside the vehicle. Gently press and apply the sticker on the windshield
Saraswat Bank FASTag Customer Toll Free Number
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car