As you know Fastag has been made compulsory for all vehicles across all Toll Plazas in the country. If you cross any Lane at a Toll Plaza without Fastag installed on your vehicle, then you will have to pay the double toll amount., Fastag was basically launched to overcome the difficulties that the vehicle owners have to face while crossing a toll plaza. There are many sources from where you can get a Fastag like Online Shopping platform, POS or through banks. The easiest way to get a Fastag is through banks. As various banks issue Fastag, SBI is one such bank from where you can easily get a Fastag.
Now the thing is, most people purchase SBI Fastag, but they don’t know how to recharge it. So here in this article, we will explain in full details for how you can recharge your SBI Fastag. The simplest way to recharge your SBI Fastag is by using Mobile App, There are many Mobile apps that allow you to recharge your SBI Fastag quickly without any hassle. Here is how you can recharge your Fastag through Various Mobile App:-
How to recharge SBI Fastag through Paytm App:
Paytm was launched in 2010, although it became popular after the year 2016 when the Indian Govt. decided to discontinue Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes. During this time of demonetization, the popularity of Paytm started rising, and nowadays it is one of the most used money transfer Apps in India. Paytm is basically an online wallet through which we can’t withdraw cash but can use it for online transactions.
Paytm has been used in many areas like Food, Entertainment, Shopping, Travelling, and many more. There are many categories in Paytm like Recharge, Book on Paytm, Shopping, Train Ticket Booking, Electricity BIll payment, etc.
For online transactions through Paytm, you need to have Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking. With the help of Paytm, you can also transfer money from one bank to another.
After making the Fastag compulsory for all vehicles across the Country in December 2019, the use of Paytm has been increased. It is one of the top online apps that is used for recharging Fastag issued by many banks including SBI bank.
If you want to recharge SBI Fastag using Paytm, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to open the Paytm App on your mobile.
- Here in the search bar, you have to search for Fastag.
- After searching Fastag, an interface opens up where you will see various options like Buy Fastag, Manage Fastag, Other Toll recharge and Add money to Fastag.
- To recharge your SBI Fastag, you have to choose the ‘Add Money to Fastag’ Option.
- It will show Paytm Wallet Balance. Your toll plaza tax will be deducted from this Paytm Wallet.
- If there is no balance in the Paytm Wallet, then you have to add money into and then click on Proceed to Add Money.
- Now you will see various options to do Payments like a Credit card, Debit card, etc.
- Choose the desired method through which you want to do the payment.
- No money will be added to your Paytm Wallet and it will be deducted automatically when you cross a toll plaza.
How to recharge SBI Fastag through PhonePe App:
In the last few years, many online payment apps have been launched and PhonePe is one of them. It is one of the best and safest payment apps of all. All payment apps have different features and all features that a user needs are not found in a single App, but PhonePe is one such app where you will find the best features, Super Fast transaction, and lots of Offers.
Based on UPI, PhonePe was launched in 2016 after Demonetization. Although initially it was launched to transfer money from one bank to another bank, apart from this it is also used for many other purposes like Mobile Recharge, Bill Payment, DTH Recharge, etc. PhonePe can also be used for purchasing Digital Gold. PhonePe has a very big user base and it has about 10 Crore users in India.
PhonePe App provides a Digital Wallet service to its users through which the users can make payments instantly. PhonePe App uses the bank account of the users i.e the users have no need to add money to their wallet because the PhonePe wallet is directly linked to users’ bank account.
PhonePe is also used widely for recharging Fastag. So the steps that a user need to follow to recharge their SBI fastag through the PhonePe app are:
- To recharge the SBI Fastag using the PhonePe app, first of all, you have to download the App.
- Now open the PhonePe App on your mobile Phone
- You will see a ‘Contact’ Option on the home screen of your PhonePe App for transferring money.
- You have to click on this contact option.
- Now you will see many different options for transferring money. Here you will have to choose ‘BHIM UPI ID’
- Now click on the ‘Add BHIM UPI ID’ button.
- In order to recharge your SBI bank Fastag, you will have to enter the Fastag ID.
- The format of entering the Fastag ID for SBI bank is :
- As soon as you enter your Fastag ID, you can see your Fastag Bank account
- Now you have to click on the confirm button to recharge your Fastag Account and have to enter the desired recharge amount
- After entering the desired amount click on the Send button.
- Here you will have to enter UPI PIN.
- Click on the Check sign (Tick), once you enter the UPI Pin.
- Now the amount will be transferred into your Fastag and your SBI Fastag recharge will be done by using PhonePe.
How to recharge SBI Fastag through Google Pay:
Many UPI based payment Apps are available in India and Google Pay is one of these which has added its name to the list of top payment Apps in quick times. Earlier launched as Google Tez, it was later named to Google Pay.
Many different features have been added to Google Pay app as compared to other Apps. By using Googe Pay App it is possible to transfer money online without sharing your personal details and bank account details. Google pay is one of the easiest App for doing online transactions.
Google Pay is the official product of Google and it is known to provide much more security than other popular apps like Paytm, PhonePe, etc. As mentioned above, Google Pay is based on UPI and the most popular uses of Google Pay are Online Money Transfer, Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Bill Payment, and much more.
Apart from doing online transactions, Google Pay App also gives its users the opportunity to earn money by downloading the App. Google pay gives scratch cards to its users after downloading the App, so users can earn from Rs. 1 to Rs. 1 Lakh with the help of these scratch cards.
Google Pay was launched on 18 September 2017 and it is much similar in use to Bhim App and PhonePe app i.e you have to link your bank account to Google Pay app. Google Pay App is available in 7 languages and it is the top app that has been used by users for recharging their Fastag issued by any bank.
You can recharge SBI bank Fastag by using Google Pay by using the following steps.
- First of all, you have to link your Google Pay and SBI Fastag account,
For this, you have to open the Google Pay app on your Mobile.
- Here you have to click on the New Option.
- After clicking on the New Option, you will see the option of ‘Bill Payment’, where Fastag will also be mentioned.
- After selecting the Fastag, you have to choose the bank which in this case is SBI bank.
- After this, you have to enter the Vehicle number on the next screen and then click on the Payment with Bank account option
- Now your Fastag issued by SBI will be recharged through Google Pay.
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Allahabad Bank||1800 258 6680|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
|25||Bank of Maharashtra||1800 233 4526|
|26||Central Bank of India||1800 22 1911|
|27||Jammu and Kashmir Bank||1800 572 1370|
|28||Thrissur District Cooperative Bank (Kerala Bank)|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car