Table of Content
- How to Buy South Indian Bank FASTag
- South Indian Bank FASTag Benefits
- South Indian Bank FASTag Documents required
- How to Register for South Indian Bank FASTag
- Sib Fastag Application Form Download
- What are South Indian Bank FASTag Charges
- How will you do South Indian Bank FASTag Recharge
- How to get Logged in South Indian Bank FASTag Account
- South Indian Bank FASTag Customer Login
- South Indian Bank FASTag Vendor Login
- South Indian Bank FASTag Customer Care Number
How to Buy South Indian Bank FASTag?
South Indian Bank have associated with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) for the issuance of FASTag. National Electronic Toll Collection system which have been developed under the guidelines of NHAI and IHMCL helps to cruise through toll gates while deducting the toll fees automatically through wallet associated with the tag. RFID readers gets the information of the vehicle which passes through toll gate and the toll gets deducted from the FASTag account. FASTag lanes have been introduced in all the toll plazas on national and state highways coming under NETC program.
South Indian Bank FASTag Benefits:
- Avoid Long queue at the Toll Plaza
- Forget carrying cash for Toll payments
- Saves time and Fuel
- SMS alerts for each toll transaction
- Easy recharge options
- Track your toll payments
- Online portal for Tag holders
South Indian Bank FASTag Documents required:
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner.
KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner
- Valid ID proof
- Valid Address proof
How to Register for South Indian Bank FASTag?
You can apply for South Indian Bank FASTag by following the few simple steps which are mentioned below:
- Visit the South Indian Bank FASTag portal which can be visited by clicking here.
- Click on “Register” and you will redirected to FASTag form.
- Fill in the details on your form like your name, date of birth and the address at which you want to receive your FASTag.
- After filling in personal details, you will move on to vehicle details form where you need to enter vehicle registration number for which you are applying for the tag.
- After that you have to mention which KYC documents you are going to submit for issuing of the tag in the next tab.
- Next step is to upload photo proof of the vehicle which means a scanned copy of the registration certificate of the vehicle.
- After filling in all the details and verifying the details you will submit your application by paying the required fees as shown on your completion of form.
You can also visit point of sale location of south indian bank at the branches of the bank or which of them are located at the toll plazas. You will need to fill the FASTag application form and submit it to banking representative who will issue you a FASTag account with South Indian Bank. You can download the sib fastag application form by clicking below:
What are South Indian Bank FASTag Charges?
As it is a norm at the toll plazas, every vehicle has a different toll fees. If you have a car you will pay a different amount, a bus and truck drivers have different rates for toll plazas fees. Therefore South Indian Bank FASTag charges depend on class of the vehicle of which you are an owner. The security deposit and threshold value is different in all the classes of vehicle which makes a difference in the price of FASTag which can be seen in the table below:
South Indian Bank FASTag Fees/Charges
|NETC tag Charges and Fees: SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD|
|Tag issuance charge in INR||100(inclusive of tax)|
|Security Deposit* in INR||Threshold amount in INR|
|Class 4 (Car/jeep/van/mini LCV)||200||100|
|Class 6 (3 Axle Bus)||400||300|
|Class 6 (3 Axle Truck)||400||300|
|Class 7 (2 axle Bus/truck/mini bus)||400||300|
|Class 12 (tractor/tractor with trailer)||500||300|
|Class 12 (4 to 6 Axle)||500||300|
|Class 15 (7 or more axle)||500||300|
|Class 16 (Heavy construction machinery/ Earth Moving equipment)||500||300|
How will you do South Indian Bank FASTag Recharge?
SIB FASTag recharge can be done online by visiting the south indian bank fastag login by following the steps here:
- Visit the FASTag portal of SIB.
- After that click on “Customer Login”.
- Enter your mobile number which will be your login id and enter captcha.
- After that click on generate otp.
- fill in the otp and access your South Indian Bank FASTag account.
- Go to Recharge and enter the amount by which you want to fill your fastag account.
- Pay by the preferred payment method which can be debit/credit card and netbanking.
You can also recharge by giving the cash in the bank branches and get your FASTag account recharged.
How to get Logged in South Indian Bank FASTag Account?
There are two types of login for South Indian Bank on their online FASTag portal.
- Customer Login
- Vendor Login
South Indian Bank FASTag Customer Login
- Go to the South Indian Bank FASTag portal.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha and generate otp
- Enter the otp and you can view all the details related to your SIB FASTag account which include the account summary, your fastag profile and recharge your account.
South Indian Bank FASTag Vendor Login
A vendor who is issuing the FASTag on behalf of the bank can login to their account by visiting the FASTag website of the bank and then click on “Bank/Vendor login”. Enter the “Username” and “Password” along with captcha and view all the details related to your South Indian bank FASTag vendor account.
South Indian Bank FASTag Customer Care Number