How to Apply for Union Bank Fastag?
Union Bank FASTag is a reloadable tag which enables you to travel hassle free when you drive your four wheelers on national highways. It allows cashless payments for toll plazas without having the tension of having exact change and standing in long queues as the process is automatic. The Union Bank FASTag is an initiative of NETC which have been rolled out NPCI with the guidelines obtained from NHAI and IHMCL. Your Union Bank FASTag is linked to a prepaid account from where your toll amount will be deducted. Union Bank FASTag uses RFID technology and will be affixed on the front windscreen of your vehicle.
What are the documents needed to apply for Union Bank FASTag?
You need to carry original as well as copy of your KYC document. Following documents are required for applying for a FASTag.
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle owner
- KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner
- ID Proof and Address Proof from the list mentioned & 1 passport size photograph
1. Sole – Prop:
- Entity proof – Shop Establishment Certificate / GSTN Certificate / Electricity Bill/any other proof acceptable to bank
- ISA (Identity, Signature & Address) of Proprietor – Aadhaar(not mandatory)& Pan Card
- GST Registration Certificate required as per limit set by the GOI
- Partnership Deed
- PAN Card (Mandatory)
- List of Partners along with capital/profit percentage (to be signed by all partners)
- ISA of all the partners
- GST Registration Certificate
3. Limited Liability Partnerships
- LLP Agreement
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar of Cos
- PAN Card
- ISA of Designated partners
- GST Registration Certificate
4. Private / Public Limited Companies
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration Certificate of the Firm
- Certificate of commencement of business (only for limited Companies incorporated under Companies Act 1956)
- Updated Memorandum & Articles of Association
- PAN Card
- List of Directors
- Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory
- GST Registration Certificate
All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle. If vehicle owner is not present at the time of application, driver will need to submit his photo ID proof along with KYC documents of the owner. A valid driving license would be sufficient for ID proof.
How to Get Union Bank FASTag Application Form?
You can apply for Union Bank FASTag by visiting the branch of the bank. Follow the below mentioned steps to get Union Bank FASTag:
- Visit the Union Bank Bank branch along with your vehicle and ask for the Union Bank FASTag form.
- Fill the form along with affixing the photograph of the vehicle owner on the form.
- Submit photocopies of KYC Documents and also the scanned copy of Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Submit the form to the banking executive present in the branch who will issue the FASTag for your vehicle after you have paid the required fees.
What are the Union Bank FASTag Charges and Fees?
The Union Bank FASTag charges depend upon the class of the vehicle. There are certain charges which are fixed which includes a tag deposit fee which remains the same for all the vehicles. The security deposit and the threshold amount will depend upon the type of vehicle you are applying for FASTag. Threshold amount is required for the activation of the tag.
FASTag has a onetime Fee of ₹100/- inclusive of all taxes.
One – time Tag Deposit amount (Refundable):
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Color||Tag Sec. Deposit||First Time Load|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||Violet||200||200|
|4||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||200|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||Orange||300||300|
|7||Bus 2-axle / Mini-Bus||Green||400||300|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer||Pink||500||400|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||Blue||1000||600|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||1000||1000|
- GST will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicable rates.
- Convenience fee will be applicable for online recharge.
- Threshold amount is the minimum recharge amount to be done at the time of tag activation.
- The above mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to you at the time of FASTag account closure.
How do Union Bank FASTag User Login?
When you apply for the Union Bank FASTag program, a Union Bank FASTag account is created which can be accessed online through Union Bank FASTag customer portal. By logging in into your Union Bank fastag login, you can view all the transactions related to Union Bank FASTag Account, do recharge. You will get your Union Bank FASTag user credentials on your registered mobile phone which you had mentioned in your application form during the registration of the FASTag. Enter your User ID and password to login to your account.
How to do Union Bank FASTag Recharge?
The Union Bank FASTag recharge can be done through credit card, debit card, netbanking and by UPI. When you travel on highways, at some point of time you will exhaust your FASTag wallet balance. Therefore it will be necessary to recharge your account to avoid blacklisting of your FASTag account due to low balance. You can follow the below mentioned steps to recharge your Union Bank FASTag:
- Go to Union Bank of India FASTag user link.
- Click on continue to login and then fill in your user id and password to login.
- If you are logging in for the first time, you will receive an OTP and than you need to change your FASTag account password.
- After changing your password login again with user id and password.
- Then go to the dashboard and on the right side you will see a “Reload” Tab.
- Click on Reload and select the FASTag wallet number to be recharged.
- After that enter the amount in the “Enter Reload Amount” tab.
- Click on “Reload” and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Select the desired payment method and make your payment.
- Your Union Bank of India FASTag account will be recharged.
The maximum of Rs 10,000 recharge can be done if you have a non KYC FASTag account with Union Bank and upto Rs 1,00,000 if you have a KYC account. The minimum amount by which your account can be recharged is Rs 200.
How do I block my FASTag account, in case my vehicle is lost?
You can call Union Bank customer care number 18002586400 and block your FASTag account.
How can I avail Union Bank FASTag monthly pass?
Monthly pass for a toll plaza will be issued at that particular toll plaza. If you are registered tag holder, you need to visit the toll plaza near your location and request for the particular pass scheme. You need to pay for the selected pass scheme by cash or card to the operator. Once the payment is approved, the operator will activate the affixed tag for the pass scheme. Customer can also convert their existing Union Bank of India FASTAG into a monthly pass by visiting NHAI.org website and clicking on the FASTag Monthly Pass tab.
Note: There is no need to purchase any other RFID tag to avail a monthly pass scheme at any toll plaza. The FASTag already purchased by you will be configured for the pass at the toll plaza.
Union Bank FASTag Customer Care Number
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car