Table of Content
- How to Buy FASTag from YES Bank?
- What are the Benefits of YES Bank Fastag ?
- How to get Yes Bank FASTag?
- What are the YES Bank FASTag Charges?
- How to Recharge YES Bank FASTag?
- Yes Bank Fastag Customer Care Number
How to Buy FASTag from YES Bank?
The Indian Government has taken the initiative to set up an Indian Road network. This underscores the need for the introduction of large toll networks which will lead to the creation of an automated and interactive electronic barrier structure in the country across the various national highways. The YES Bank FASTag is an easy to use reloadable tag that allows you to automatically make payments and allows you to make payments without stopping for the cash transaction. Paying in cash and standing in queues not only make in loss of fuel but also much of the precious time is wasted . FASTag is linked to a prepaid wallet account from where the toll amount is deducted using RFID technology. The Yes Bank FASTag is attached to the front windscreen of the vehicle which is readable by RFID readers at toll plazas. FASTag is the best solution when you travel on national highways which are now operable at more than 600+ toll plazas across the country.
What are the Benefits of YES Bank Fastag ?
- Ease of payment – No need to carry cash for toll transactions, saves time and Fuel
- Online Recharge – Tag can be recharged online through Net Banking/NEFT/RTGS
- SMS alerts for toll transactions, low balance, etc.
- You can avail a cashback of 2.5% on all National Highway Toll Payments using FASTag.
- Online facility of Vehicle and Driver registration
How to get Yes Bank FASTag ?
You can apply for Yes Bank FASTag by visiting the points of sale location located at bank branches of YES bank or the toll plazas situated on the highways of the country. Follow the below mentioned steps to get your YES Bank FASTag:
- Go to the point of sale location of yes bank along with your vehicle.
- Ask for YES Bank FASTag application form and fill the form.
- Verify the form and submit the form along with all the related KYC documents and attach the passport photograph of the owner.
- Your YES Bank FASTag will be created and once your application is approved you will receive an SMS on your mobile and also on your email id along with the login details for your YES Bank FASTag account.
What are the YES Bank FASTag Charges?
For the yes bank FASTag to be issued to a vehicle owner, you need to take out some charges which are mandatory out of your pockets. The yes bank charges for tag issuance charges which is RS 100 across all the vehicle categories. The security amount to be deposited varies with the class of vehicle. The minimum balance will also be required in your YES Bank FASTag wallet which is necessary for the activation of FASTag of the bank. The Yes Bank FASTag charges can be viewed in the table mentioned below:
How to Recharge YES Bank FASTag?
When you apply for YES bank FASTag, after your application has been approved, you will receive an sms on your phone. The YES Bank FASTag portal can be accessed through the link and you can enter your user name and password to login. You can use various payment methods such as debit card, credit card, netbanking to recharge your FASTag wallet.
- Register your Yes Bank FASTag user id and password for the first time
- Go to fleet.yappay.in which is a portal for Yes Bank FASTag and enter your email and password received on your mobile.
- After you login, you will see a screen where there will be your YES bank FASTag account number and the IFSC Code for your yes bank FASTag.
- After that you will add your YES Bank FASTag account as a beneficiary in your preferred bank account.
- Then you can transfer the amount to be recharged through IMPS, NEFT or RTGS.
- The amount will be shown in your FASTag wallet instantly.
- You can recharge your YES Bank FASTag with any amount unless other banks where there is a limit.
Yes Bank Fastag Customer Care Number
Fastag Banks list with Customer Care Number
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|4||State Bank of India||1800-11-0018|
|6||Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|7||EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|8||PayTM Payments Bank Ltd||1800-102-6480|
|9||Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|12||South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|13||Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|14||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|16||Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|17||City Union Bank||1800-2587200|
|18||Bank of Baroda||1800-1034568|
|22||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd||1800-2667183|
|23||Airtel Payments bank||400|
Check Other Most Popular Articles
- How to Check fastag Balance
- What is Blacklist in FASTag
- How to Recharge Fastag
- How to Recharge Fastag using Google Pay
- How to Recharge Fastag Using Paytm
- How to Recharge Fastag Using phonepe
- FASTag Vehicle Classification
- How to become Fastag Agent and get its Dealership
- Fastag Banks List with Helpline Number
- How To Get Monthly Pass On Icici Fastag
- How to Install and Stick Fastag Sticker in Car